Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 2:24 AM
Default Unknown moodlet?
Hi,

So my spy and monarch were chatting, and my spy suddenly burst into tears with this strange illustration/moodlet appearing in a thought bubble. It looked like a person reaching toward two other people in the distance, somewhat frantically. I'm just a bit concerned because he just got married and he and his spouse were arguing during the quest I'm on, but I'm not playing as either of them. Help?

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 2:45 AM
Perhaps this will help?

http://thesimsmedieval.wikia.com/wiki/Buff

From the sound of it, it could be the "lost a friend buff".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:36 AM Last edited by ArtisanBlue : 29th Apr 2012 at 4:27 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Veroxcity
Perhaps this will help?

http://thesimsmedieval.wikia.com/wiki/Buff

From the sound of it, it could be the "lost a friend buff".

I looked through that list a good three times, but no luck. Thanks, anyway.

EDIT: Seems like they made up during my quest. All is well now. ^.^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ArtisanBlue
I looked through that list a good three times, but no luck.

It's a list of buffs/moodlets. From what I understand what you were asking about was a thought bubble, which is a totally different thing. If you were not playing that sim at the time I don't think anything major should happen to him. He might have been just talking about the fight with his wife, but as a spy maybe he got caught doing some spy work and sent to the stocks recently, so he could also be crying about being humiliated or something. Anyway, sims tend to unexpectedly burst into tears when something unpleasant happens to them, but if it wasn't an active sim then I don't think you need to worry, it shouldn't be anything life changing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lexylu
It's a list of buffs/moodlets. From what I understand what you were asking about was a thought bubble, which is a totally different thing. If you were not playing that sim at the time I don't think anything major should happen to him. He might have been just talking about the fight with his wife, but as a spy maybe he got caught doing some spy work and sent to the stocks recently, so he could also be crying about being humiliated or something. Anyway, sims tend to unexpectedly burst into tears when something unpleasant happens to them, but if it wasn't an active sim then I don't think you need to worry, it shouldn't be anything life changing.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you very much.