Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:17 PM
@The Creeper: You shouldn't let the...Damn how to explain this.You shouldn't let the language barrier take a hold of your creativity. Just go with the flow, you'll be surprise what you come up with :D

@Hladgunnr: Thank you, darlin'. I needed to put some...I guess keep everyone on their toes

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Banned
#52 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:20 PM
Man I just love how this story is full of drama and cliffhangers.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:32 PM
Well, I don't know how this story came to life. But it just did. I just had this idea, and I ran with it. And bam here it is :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Alchemist
#54 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:45 PM
^Yeah, I think that's pretty much how every good story comes to life.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Banned
#55 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:47 PM
I agree. In fact almost every story I write is a random thought/dream, usually made while I'm sleeping or trying to go to sleep.
Am I the only one pacing back and forth waiting for the next part to come?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:55 PM
@The Creeper: Yeah, that is true. That is how I came up with a very detailed story of a mother murdering her husband, and her daughter walking down the stairs, and her mother is cleaning her dead husband's intestine. I got an A+ for that story. Because it was very detailed. My teacher said:

"I feel like I was the mother, and feeling this dark aura around me. Very good. But are you ever going to write a happy story?"

@Hladgunnr: Awwww ^.^ I am glad you are liking it so much, that you are on the edge of your seat And pacing :D

Alchemist
#57 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
cleaning her dead husband's intestine

The minds of humans are true mazes.

But seriously, though, I took the time to speak with my Romanian cousin, who is currently working on a massive book, and she said the same -- she had only a slight idea as to what she wanted to write, and it started as a small story, but it later developed into a novel which is truly amazing, especially for a 14 year old like her. That's why I love literature (one of the many reasons, anyway).

Banned
#58 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 12:04 AM
Yeah I still am. I hope that the next part will be out by the time I get back from my vacation.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 2:54 AM
@The Creeper: Wow, a 14 year old?! That's just amazing. Yeah that story I wrote, was very graphic. I had a friend read it, and she ran to the bathroom, and threw up.

@Hladgunnr: Aren't you in luck? Part 5 is out now

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 4:11 AM
---------------------------------------Part 5--------------------------------------

Aurora looked down at Raven, she smiled. Her heart was screaming yes yes! But her mind was clouding her judgement due to about eight hours before this question, Angelina was released on Parole. And Aurora imagined Raven was going to choose Angelina over her, after all, Angelina was her first love. And Aurora was just a love. Aurora chewed on her bottom lip, and stood up, "Raven, I need to go." Aurora whispered, she grabbed her purse, and walked away, tears running down her cheeks. Raven was shocked, completely shocked. Raven ran after her, "Aurora, why? Why are you leaving?" She asked, Aurora lowered her eyes, "I..I think we need to break up, Raven." Aurora gulped holding back her tears, "Wh..Why?" Raven asked, "You said, I would have to walk away first. And..." Aurora stopped her, "I am walking away." Aurora walked away, as she cried even harder, but didn't let Raven see that she was crying.

Raven walked back to her table, everyone that was watching, was just shocked. Raven looked around, and felt arms around her, "Hey, you okay girl?" A male voice asked, "Who the fuck cares?" Johnny turned her around, "Is that anyway to talk me?!" Raven smiled, Johnny shook his booty, if people haven't caught on, Johnny is gay. "What's wrong, Rave?" He asked, "She just walked away, not even giving me a reason why." Johnny leaned over and hugged her tightly, "Come on, babes, you and I dance the night away." Raven shook her head, "Come on, we'll go to a gay bar! Not a lesbian bar, just an assload of homos. Guys that is." Johnny took Raven's cheeks, and making her lips move, "Oh yes, Johnny, I want to go and party! With those sexy boys!" Raven smirked, "Not tonight Johnny." Raven whispered, "Then let me join you." Johnny replied, Raven nodded. The waiter walked out, and knew that this night was going well.

"Can I offer you a strong drink?" The waiter asked, Johnny spoke up, "I will take a Martini, and make it filthy. And as for her three shots of Ever Clear." Johnny giggled. The waiter smiled, and shook his head. Johnny grinned, and turned and watched the waiter walk away, "Mmm, oh yum! I could so take a bite out of that!" Johnny stated, he looked towards Raven, "Ah, cheer up sweetie, love is a diamond, and every now and again, we gots to clean it. Or like dirty bed sheets, gotta clean them like all the damn time." Raven shook her head, "What are you doing in town? I thought you and Jason were doing awesome." Johnny scoffed, just moved his wrist, "Ah, pssh posh, he was a little gay whore. Found out he was cheating on me, with my sister." Raven's eyes widen, "I know, right? So thought he was a flamer, but to my surprise that little bastard was cheating on me. And when I say little, I mean REAL little." Raven laughed, "To much information." Johnny giggled, "Gotcha to laugh though. No, but Jason is a schmuck."

The waiter brought their drinks, and Johnny had his leg crossed, and making himself a little too available, "So, I gotta question. Are you straight, or do you curve?" Johnny asked, Raven rolled her eyes, "He is asking are you straight or are you gay? And sometimes he is talking about other things." The waiter shook his head, "I am straight." Johnny grinned, "Give me one night, and I'll make you gayer than BenGay." Johnny winked, the Waiter shook his head, and walked away. "Johnny! Keep it in your damn pants." Johnny giggled, "He is cute! And love that haircut! Come on, Rave Rave, pwease come to the club!" Raven sighed, "Lets go to a straight club." Johnny was shocked, "Going to give a guy, a little token to Raven's choo-choo?" Raven shook her head, "No. Just need a new scene." Johnny smiled, as he drank away his Dirty Martini. And Raven shot back the three shots.

----------------------------------------Eight Hours Earlier------------------------

Aurora was alone at home, Raven had went to rehearse. And she happened to turn on the TV, and flipped through the channels and saw the news blasting about Marcus's death still, and Angelina managing to getting out of Prison. Aurora had tears fill the rim of her eyes, as she knew deep down, Raven would pick Angelina over her. Aurora grabbed her chest, "No..." She whispered, and knew that tonight Raven "needed" to talk.

"Behind me is the court room, that only a year ago convicted Marcus and Angelina on not only murder charges, but accomplice to murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Now this is the same court room that found Angelina innocent. She claimed that Marcus was abusive not only physical, but emotional and sexual. She was told by Marcus that if she didn't go through on the plan, he would kill her. The Lawyer stated:

"She didn't want to do this, it was all Marcus's idea. He wanted to do even more worse things. Mutilate her. He wanted to make sure that there was no trace of her left. But when the gun went off, Marcus panicked and wanted to get out of there. Angelina told me this, and was scared to even state this statement."

"If she was indeed getting abused, why didn't she show this during the trial? And why didn't she bring this up then? People are saying different things, such as Martha from Florida stated in a letter, saying:

"That bitch did this too herself, she shouldn't get off that easily. She is nothing but a deceitful whore. She had everything and threw it away. Why should that bitch not be condemned for that crime? She killed an innocent woman."

"People are very upset with the verdict. More of this story at ten."

Aurora turned off the television, "She is going to leave me. I just know it. That is why she wants to talk too me, she saw this. Fucking stupid bitch! She ruined everything." Aurora pulled her knees up to her chest, and began to cry hard.

-----------------------------------Back to Johnny and Raven----------------------------

Johnny took Raven's hand, and acted straight, "We need to be straight, baby." He said in a very deep voice, then laughed very girly like, "Oh my god, I so can't be straight." Johnny put his hand to his chest, and moved his hips as if he was posing, "Raven, babes, cheer up, please. Smile that sexy smile, and coo away!" Raven shook her head, "Damn I love you." She whispered, Johnny shook his ass, "Everyone loves this!" As he smacked his own ass, "Alright, straight we be straight." Raven smiled, and leaned into Johnny, "Oh, my hero." Raven smiled, as they walked into the club, "Uhm, I am getting this vibe that this isn't just any club." Johnny was pretty Gothic himself, black eyeliner, his hair was black with silver tips. A little fohawk. He always had a chain around his neck, making sure that the guys knew they he was into some kinky stuff. He always wore tight black pants, more like bondage pants. And then you have Raven in a black suit with a slim tie. Very nice.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked looking at the "couple". Raven thought, "What's the strongest you got?" She yelled over the music, "We got Rum, Vodka, Tequila, Ever Clear." Raven heard the two words that she loved the most, "Ever Clear!" She yelled, "And you?" She asked towards Johnny, "A beer." Raven was shocked, "When did you start drinking beer?" Raven asked, "I gotta be honest, I'm bi, Raven. Not gay. It was an act because this bitch wouldn't stop hitting on me, and so I pretended to be gay. But soon that act wasn't such an act. I started dating guys. But I still love girls." Raven smiled, "You are such a tease!" Raven yelled, "Don't ya know it, honey!" He screamed, he took Raven's hand led her to the dance floor.

Raven and Johnny began to grind up each other. Johnny could only do this with Raven. And Raven could only do this with Johnny, the only guy that she could ever dance dirty with. Raven was dancing and smiling, and Johnny's eyes were wondering around to see who would end up in his bed. The strobe lights were flashing, making everyone seem like they are moving in slow motion. Upbeat techno was screaming in the background, making Raven's heart beat to the beat of the bass of the music. She was trying to not think of what happened about an hour ago. Johnny and Raven soon were plastered. Raven stumbled out of the club about three hours later. "You..." Raven was now slurring her words, "I loves yasssssssss, Johnnnay!" Johnny giggled, "Allllllllllrighta!" He was drunk as well.

Raven and Johnny went to his place. Raven crashed on the sofa, and Johnny crashed on the bed.

------------------------------------Next Morning------------------------------

Aurora came into work, looking like a mess. Barbara noticed this immediately, "Aurora, what the hell is wrong? You look like you've been hit by a mack truck. Aurora..." Aurora looked at her, "I did something really stupid last night." Aurora whispered, "Okay, and what is that?" Barbara asked, "Last night, Raven proposed to me. I got up, and walked out of the restaurant. And broke up with her." Barbara's eyes went wide, "You walked out on her, and ended it with her?! Why in the hell would you do that?!" Barbara asked as she was just shocked, "Because Angelina got on Parole, and what if Raven leaves me for her?! I couldn't deal the heartache. I love her too much." Aurora whispered, "So, you left her instead? Aurora, I highly doubt that Raven is going to go back to that monster. And leave everything with you behind. I mean damn, that bitch loves you! You can see it in her eyes. If I was her, and my psycho ex came back into the picture. I would totally choose the one I love, in which that is you!" Barbara exclaimed.

Aurora nodded, as she sighed, "I know...Help me." She whispered, Barbara nodded, "I'll see what I can do." She whispered, Aurora went on her floor and began to check in on her patients, trying to not think about last night, her true answer was yes. But she couldn't believe that Angelina was out, and was going to try and get Raven back, she knew what she needed to do. She needed to get Raven, and say her true answer.

------------------------------Meanwhile---------------------------------------

Johnny woke up Raven with a cup of Coffee, "That was the first night, I've ever went to bed alone. And I lied, I am like supa gay." Raven laughed, as she took the cup, "Yeah, you can't hide that gayness." Raven stated as she took a sip of the coffee, "Holy shit this is good!" She exclaimed, Johnny smiled, "I know. Its what I give all of those busy bees to wake them up. I am not hosting a damn hotel. The bed is for fucking, they can get the hell out when they wake up." Johnny smirked, "Johnny, you do use, ya know condoms, right?" Johnny made a shocked face, and put his hand against his chest, "Moi? Use condoms? Of course, sweetie. You never know who has some disgusting disease. Those little bastards." Raven chuckled, "I am going to ask you something, alright. Have you ever, you know got someone really small?" Raven asked, "That is like a super personal question, but yes. Sadly, he was really small. I felt bad for the poor guy." Johnny sat next to Raven, "Alright, I have a plan for tonight, you, me and the gay club. Its very Gothic. I hear its like Blade, that at one point blood splurs down from the sprinklers. I mean seriously, how cool is that?!"

Raven thought about this for a moment, "Hmmm, I haven't been to a rave in forever, lets go." Johnny looked at her clothes, "No offense sweetie, but eww." He pointed at her attire, "Do you have something for me to wear? After all, I don't want to go home, not right now." Johnny nodded, "Of course! They can't have shopping with gay!" Johnny grinned, "Uhm, Johnny, gay is not in the word shopping." Raven replied, "Of course there is, think about it. You got the G and I got the Y, and I am totally gay. So, there you have it, Johnny equals amazing shopping." Johnny smiled, and took Raven's hand, "Hmm, what to wear, what to wear..." He grabbed a black baggyish shirt, and skinny bondage pants. He grabbed a pair of boxers from an unopened package, and did the same with a pair of socks, "Do you wear a bra?" He asked, "I have really small boobs. No." Raven chuckled, "Hmm, remind me of Shane. Got that whole bad ass ideals. Love it!"

Raven got into the shower, and rinsed her body, and cleaned herself. She was needing a night out. Just her and her friend Johnny, he always knew how to cheer her up. And she knew that he would do anything to make her smile again. When she got out of the shower she did her hair up. She had that scene hair theme going on. She put on the clothes, that black shirt turned out not to be baggy at all, but tight. Raven looked hot. Johnny walked into the bathroom, "Here ya go, babes." He handed her a choker with spikes on the band of the choker. "You gotta look like a sexy bitch." Johnny scooted Raven out of the bathroom, and then he got ready. Raven and Johnny looked really sexy, and he knew Raven could probably get laid tonight.

--------------------------------------That Night----------------------------------

Raven and Johnny walked into the club, and the strobe lights will flickering fast. Raven looked around, and saw people were dancing hardcore. This wasn't a gay club. This is what people called a Vampire Club. Or Goth Haven. Goth Haven was an underground night club, because they were too dark for people to actually know what the club was about. The upbeat techno was making everyone dance fast, and yet in the strobe lights were making everyone look like they were moving in slow motion. People were dirty dancing. Raven then looked up to the DJ. "Shit!" Raven yelled, "What is it?! Don't you like it?!" Johnny yelled, "No! I love it! But that DJ I dated her." Johnny grinned, "Mmm DJ's are so hot. They can turn my disk anytime!" Raven laughed, "You are one sick mofo!" Johnny laughed, "Oh, and your not? Raven the girl who came home sometimes with three chicks at one night. Tell me, how did you keep it up?" Raven laughed hard, "Oh wouldn't you want to know." Raven went to the bar, and ordered a Tequila Sunrise. And Johnny order his Dirty Martini.

Raven drank her Sunrise down, and ordered something else. She was relaxing, "Babes, we need to dance!" Johnny exclaimed. Raven and Johnny went to the dance floor and began to dance. But soon they looked around them and saw people's hand reaching to the air. As everyone began to dance. Everyone counted down, and soon as they hit 1. Blood shot from the sprinklers, immediately soaking people head to toe in blood. "FUCK YES!" Raven screamed, a girl turned Raven, and began to dance with her. Raven shrugged, and began to dance with the girl. Soon the girl leaned in, and licked the blood away from her lips. Then pressed her lips against Raven's, Raven immediately pushed her away, and who happened to walk in? Aurora.

Raven looked over, and Aurora saw her, and ran out. Raven pushed everyone out of her way. "Aurora!" She screamed as they left the club, "What?! WHAT RAVEN?!" Aurora screamed, "Why...Why are you leaving?" Aurora sighed, "I don't know, Raven. You were kissing on that girl!" Aurora exclaimed, "What the hell is your problem?! You dumped me, remember?! You walked away! And I want to marry you!" Raven yelled, Aurora was shocked, Raven didn't say wanted, she said want. "You still want to marry me?" Aurora asked, "Yes. I will wait forever for you. Fuck that bitch that kissed me. I didn't kiss her back." By this time, Johnny made his way out, "I saw the whole damn...Aurora Forsythe?! Oh my god girl, its been like foreva!" He exclaimed, "Johnny. Oh my god!" Aurora stated, "Wait you two know each other?" Raven asked, Aurora nodded, "Him and I went to college together." Johnny smiled, "Oh, yes we did."

Raven then looked back to Aurora, "Wait...Your Auro?!" Raven looked towards Aurora. She chuckled, "Guilty." Raven was shocked, "Damn! I just never saw this coming." Johnny smiled, "What are you doing at this club, anyway?" Johnny asked, "Well, besides getting your blood on." Raven was now shocked, "What? She showed me this club." Aurora smiled, "I am sorry." Raven whispered, "I..." She shook her head, and turned around, "I am going to go." Aurora ran over to her and grabbed her hand, and turned her around, "Do you want to know my answer?" She searched Raven's eyes, "Yes I do." Aurora smiled, "My answer is, oh shit..." Aurora looked passed Raven, and saw Angelina standing there.

"This is so where we play dramatic music in the background. But instead we got New Order: Confusion. Just great. So ruins the mood!" Johnny whined. Angelina walked over to Raven. "Who the hell is this?" Angelina asked in a snarling tone, "Who the hell wants to know?" Aurora asked, "Her wife, that's who." Angelina spat out, Johnny walked over to her, "Uh, sweetheart if you remember, you two weren't married. So get the hell over it." Johnny said in a disgusted tone, "No one is talking to you, fag." Johnny eyes widen to Angelina's statement, "Exquease me. Darling the only fag here, is you. So hold your damn tongue before I cut it out, and make it an ash tray." Johnny snarled, Raven looked at Angelina, "Get the hell away from me." Angelina looked into Raven's eyes, "I thought you loved me." Angelina whispered as she leaned in, and kissed Raven. Aurora was shocked, but when she saw Raven push her away, "Get the hell over yourself, Angelina! Your nothing but a fucked up skank." Raven snarled.

Johnny and Raven by now were getting pretty cold, due to the fact they had blood all over them. Their breath was now crystallizing against the air, leaving a small mist, "Just go, Angelina. No one wants you here." Aurora grinned at Raven's statement, "Who are you seriously?" Aurora grinned, and turned Raven's face to her own, and slowly let her tongue over Raven's lips, tasting the blood as the blood hit her tongue, "Her girlfriend." Aurora stated, as she took Raven's arm and wrapped her around her waist. Angelina snarled. "Oh I will win, Raven back." Slowly Aurora's arms wrapped around Raven's neck, and her ass stayed close to Raven, she watched Angelina walk away.

Johnny smiled, "You two make such a cute couple. Wait...Are you two a couple again?" Johnny asked, Aurora turned around, "Are we?" Aurora looked into Raven's eyes, "Yes, I want that more than anything." Aurora smiled, "I need to tell you my answer." She stated, as she reached into Raven's pants pocket, she could feel the box against her body. She immediately took the ring out of the box, and slipped the ring on, "Yes." She whispered, as she kissed Raven hard with passion. They soon were making out, "Ewww." Johnny whispered.

------------------------------------The Next Morning-----------------------------

Aurora was late getting to work, and she got to work she looked really relaxed and very happy, "What has you so happy?" Barbara asked, Aurora looked around and leaned in, "Raven and I had hard kinky sex last night, and..." Aurora paused and took her hand out of her pocket to show the ring, "You two are engaged?! Hell yeah!" Barbara smiled, Aurora lowered her eyes, "But there is something that is bothering me." Aurora whispered, Barbara looked at her, "Angelina is back, and she wants Raven bad." Aurora whispered. "I doubt that she will ever win her back. Besides Raven is like clung to you, girl." Barbara reassured her. Aurora smiled, as she leaned into her chair. Everything was going amazing. She was engaged to the love of her life, and finally she could be happy.

But Angelina? She wasn't going to give up, not now. Not ever....

-------------------------------------Fin Part 5-------------------------------------

Alchemist
#61 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 7:06 AM
Oh, my god, Johnny is so damn funny, he reminds me of someone I used to be friends with, but we eventually drifted apart because he moved abroad. And Angelina should just shove it, she's missed her chance.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 7:12 AM
Awwww I am sorry hun. *hugs*

Angelina is biotch. And will do anything to get Raven.

As for Johnny he is exactly like my gay friend Adrian. I love that boy.to death

Alchemist
#63 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera

Angelina is biotch.

Oh, amen to that. *patiently sits down and waits for part 6*

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 2:14 AM
Honestly, when I posted this story. I never knew anyone would like it o.o And that's me being, serious.

Alchemist
#65 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 11:25 AM
^Why? :O It's awesome.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 5:14 PM
I am not sure actually. I am really keen on my writing. And sometimes if I do not think its good enough, then I do not think others will like. HOWEVER, this story just kept rolling out of me. And I don't want it to stop. But I did start a new project. A new plot, and yet, better twists in the story I love writing. I swear in high school, if I had a page limit, I always needed an extension. I remember one time, my teacher said we could only write seven pages worth, by the time I was done, I had written a 24 page chapter, single spaced. Writing is in my blood. If I am not playing the Sims, I am defiantly writing or drawing. I'm an artist :D

Alchemist
#67 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 6:08 PM
^I know, right? I hate page, or even worse, paragraph limit. I am dealing with it daily at college, as I'm at Philology, and it's so frustrating.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 6:43 AM
Page limits are the worse, seriously. Give me a limit? Yeah, deduct my grade. Writing should be about quality not quantity. I mean seriously, I hated when I had a limit. But then again nothing is worse when your English teacher (My 12th Grade English teacher, my 12th grade English was a bitch) accused me of plagiarizing. And so my other English teacher told her this (He was the kick ass teacher!)

"This is an A+ paper, if you do find anything that resembles what she has written, give her an F, however if you don't. She gets an A+"

Sure enough when I got the paper back, there was an A+

My story was about Emily Dickenson. And I ended up writing a 35 page story about her. Non-Fictional, but Fictional stuff added to it. I had other students read the story, and they were amazed :D

Banned
#69 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 3:39 AM
I am back! By the way I LOVE THE UPDATE! Can't wait for part 6!!! MAN I CAN'T STOP PACING AROUND!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 3:45 AM
LMAO xD I am glad you are enjoying yourself, Hladgunnr. Until part 6 is out, you can read another story I'm writing :P

Banned
#71 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 3:50 AM
Yeah I read that too. Now can you run Angelina over with a steamroller??? I can already can tell she's going to be a bitch... *Starts to pray that Angelina gets run over by a steamroller*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 4:23 AM
LMAO xD you and those steamrollers :P

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 7:20 AM
-----------------------------------------Part 6---------------------------------

Months had seemed to fly by, alright, honestly, only two. But still. Raven and Aurora had gotten really close by this time. They began to plan the wedding. And Johnny was there every step of the way, "Oh my god, ew ew ew. That is soooooooooooo not the tux for you." Raven looked at the tuxedo, "Yes it is." Johnny rolled his eyes, "Unless you want people either laughing at you, or running to the bathroom throwing up and wondering why they hell you would wear that during a wedding. OR even being on that shizznit were they ask, WHAT IN THE HELL WAS SHE WEARING?! Yeah, believe me, le gross." Johnny nodded as he looked at Raven, "I guess you're right." Raven smiled, and flipped the page, "You know, you and Aurora, so cute. You and Angelina, like gag me with a spoon." Johnny stated, as he looked at the tuxedos, "Johnny, do you think I made a mistake getting with Angelina?" Johnny sighed and stood,

"No, honey. She made the mistake for letting you go. You're an amazing catch, Raves, besides if you were a guy, and gay. I would ask you out in a heartbeat. Because you have an amazing personality, and even if people can't see that, then you know. I just hate that Angelina made you so...Well, dead to the world. Rave Rave, you almost died, I cried when I found out were dead, then cried when you weren't dead. We have been close friends, and I'll be damned if that stupid bitch gets in the way of you and Aurora. With that said, I'm scared that Angelina will try to do something to hurt you, or her, or both. Please sweetie, be careful." Johnny walked over to Raven, and hugged her. Raven held Johnny close to her, "I love you, Johnny." Raven whispered, "I love you too, Rave Rave." He smiled as he pulled away, "I had a straight moment, like squeal!" Johnny laughed, and which made Raven laugh.

Raven sighed softly, "I am so tired." Raven whispered, "Go take a nap. Please. You've been working non-stop. Rehearsing and planning a wedding. Not to mention you'll be on tour soon. Are you going to take Aurora with you?" Raven smiled, "It's a secret. I want to surprise. I already talked to her boss, and he is down with her coming. Please, Johnny, do not tell her." Johnny smiled, "You got it!" Johnny pointed and winked.

---------------------------------Nap Time------------------------------------

Raven slowly removed her shirt, and dropped her pants. Letting herself only be in her boxers. She got to hot when sleeping. Raven yawned, as she stretched. She then laid down, and pulled the covers over her, and began to dream:

Raven was walking down the street alone, trying to clear her head. She slowly put the cigarette to her slender lips, and took a drag. Aurora was now calling her, Raven immediately answered the phone, "Hey Baby." Raven said, "Hey sweetie. I wanted to see if you wanted to go too lunch with me. Olive Garden." Raven didn't have to think twice, "Hell yes! Which one?" She asked, "Uhm, the one nearest to the hospital. Meet me there at like 11. Please." Aurora replied, "Alright baby, I will." Raven stated, "I love you." Aurora replied, "I love you too, Aurora." Raven heard the click, and shook her head, "Such a cutie." Raven whispered. Raven then began to hear footsteps behind her, but she didn't think anything of the footsteps.

"Hey, fag!" The male exclaimed, Raven turned around and saw Issac, Angelina's older brother, "Yeah, you fag. You've gotta lot of nerve for messing my sister up!" He exclaimed, "Whoa, whoa dude. I didn't do shit that bitch left me and even tried to freaking kill me. Get your head out of your ass, and grow some brains." Raven turned on her heel, and began to walk away, "Whoa bitch, we aren't done here. Get this through your head, Angelina will be your's again. And I'll make sure of it." Raven laughed, "Hell no. I don't do sluts." Raven winked. Issac got pissed and punched Raven in the face. Raven went down to the ground. Issac then whistled and got his buddies to literally beat the shit out of Raven. Raven screamed loudly as the feet began to hit her in the ribs.

Punches were flying at her face, and Raven continued to scream. Suddenly she felt something or someone shaking her, "Wake up, Raven! RAVEN WAKE UP!" A female voice screamed, Raven slowly came too, "Au..Aurora, I thought you were working." Raven whispered, "Johnny called me worried, because he couldn't wake you up." Aurora brushed a strand of hair out of Raven's face, Aurora looked and saw Johnny, "Like ewwww!" He covered his eyes, Aurora shook her head, "Johnny, give me a moment with Raven. Please." Johnny nodded, "Yeah because I just saw dirty pillows!" He exclaimed.

"Raven what is going on? You've been having a lot of nightmares. Your not getting cold feet, are you?" Aurora asked now searching Raven's eyes, "No." Raven said immediately, "I just keep having nightmares of Angelina and her brother Issac." Aurora tilted her head, "What kind of nightmares?" Aurora asked with a concerned tone, "That they beat the shit out of me, and I am rushed to the hospital. And...They kill you." Raven began to tear up, "Raven, I'm fine. I'll be alright. I'm strong. Raven, I love you. I'm taking the rest of the day off." Raven grabbed Aurora softly, "No baby, you need to work. I'll just try and stay awake. I love you so much, Aurora." Raven whispered, and kissed her fiancee softly. Aurora returned the kiss, "If you need anything, please call me. Please." Raven nodded.

------------------------------------Back At The Hospital-----------------------

Aurora walked back into work, and Barbara greeted her, "So, is everything okay?" Barbara asked, "Ever since that bitch returned into Raven's life. She keeps having nightmares of what could have happened. She is having nightmares that I get killed by her. And she is having nightmares were she gets beaten to death. I am sick of it. Not sick of Raven. Just that stupid bitch. She has ruined so many lives. I still don't get how she got out. Seriously." Aurora sighed, Barbara hugged Aurora, "Listen, Raven loves you, that is the best and biggest thing. And as for her nightmares. She is probably seeing the car accident in different aspects. And now that you are in her life, she is scared that shit is going to happen to you. Because it seems Angelina will do whatever, at any cost to get rid of either her or you." Barbara stated. "Do not let this push you apart. This is the happiest I've ever seen you." Aurora smiled, as tears ran down her cheeks,

"Barbara, I've never been this happy. Even with Raven on the road, I work, and I wait. I can't see my life without her. Sometimes I cry because she isn't near me. You know what she does for me?" Aurora asked, Barbara shook her head, "She puts in this like spraying mechanism her Axe Body Spray, so it goes off, I get a scent of her. So, I feel as if she is there. And when she gets home, I hear the door bang open. I literally run to her. Barbara, I wish I met her sooner. I wish I was her first love. I wish I was her first kiss. I wish I was the one who got to make love to her first. But I got the biggest part." Barbara looked at Aurora, "I got her heart. And I am her true love. And that makes me truly happy." Aurora smiled, Barbara smiled with her, "I am still the maid of honor, right?" Aurora chuckled, and punched Barbara in the arm softly. "Ouch!" Barbara laughed as her and Aurora did their rounds.

On lunch break, Aurora called home, and heard Raven's sleepy voice, "Hello?" Raven asked, "Hey baby, how are you doing?" Aurora asked, "I am good, sweetie. How is work?" Raven asked, sleepily. "I'm doing great, knowing that you are doing good. I just miss you that's all." Aurora whispered, "I miss you too baby, but how can someone miss someone if they are always dreaming of them? Raven asked, "Is that why I am sneezing all the time?" Raven chuckled, "Maybe. You on lunch break?" Raven asked, "Yes, I just had to see how you were. Raven, baby, I love you." Aurora stated, "Aurora, I love you too. Your my girl till the end. Now...get back to work." Raven chuckled, "Alright, dream of me." Aurora stated with a blush, "I always do, baby. Always do." Raven heard a soft kiss against the phone, and Raven returned the soft kiss against the mouth piece. And then she heard the click.

---------------------------------------3 Weeks Later-----------------------------

Raven and Aurora were still planning the wedding. Aurora was leaned up against Raven as they sat and listened to the wedding planner, "So, there is these beautiful creme colors, and these different reds. Truly both would go great. But one would be better." The woman stated, "Pick whatever you think is best, you are the wedding planner. Besides we trust your judgement, but please do not screw us in the end." Raven stated, "Well, what do you plan on wearing?" She asked, "I am going to wear a black tux with a red bow-tie, and a red vest with black shoes." The female saw that image in her head, knowing that Raven would be very handsome. "And you?" She looked at Aurora, "I will be wearing a long white wedding dress. With a veil to match." Aurora stated. The female began to think, "You want a huge wedding, is that correct?" She asked, Raven smiled, "Yes, everyone is too be there." The female smiled.

"Besides, I want everything to be perfect. Aurora means more to me than anything. And if everything can just be perfect, it'll be amazing." Raven stated, "What is the best day of your life so far?" The Wedding Planner asked, "There are four so far. The Day I woke up. The day I met Aurora. The day I finally asked her out, and she said yes. And the day I proposed to Aurora, and she said yes." The female smiled, then watched Aurora kiss Raven softly, "I love you." Aurora stated, "I love you too." Raven replied. The wedding planner couldn't help but smile.

-----------------------------------Meanwhile-------------------------------

"I want that bitch to pay, Issac. I want Raven back. And I'll be damned if she gets away! If you have to beat that bitch up then fine. I seriously want that whore out of her life." Angelina stated, "Angelina, you got to realize, she moved on. She is in love again. You had your chance, instead of picking love, you picked, well you know. I am sorry, Angelina, I'll not do this. You know Raven and I go way back." Issac stated, "Why is it you always choose her side?!" Angelina asked angrily. "Because at she doesn't go cutting brake lines, and shooting people she loves! Angelina you are fucking insane! You had your chance, you threw it out the damn window. Your so damn stupid. And answer me this, what did you fucking gain?! Nothing! NOTHING!" Issac snapped.

"Shut up, Issac! I didn't blow my chance. I know when I'll get her. I'll show up at the wedding, and when they ask does anyone object, I'll simply proclaim my love to her, and she will choose me over that tramp. It'll be awesome, watching her fiancee bawl her eyes out." Issac rolled his eyes, "Well, I'm going to go on the Groom side. Angelina, please let it go, please. Angelina, you lost her." Issac walked away pinching the bridge of his nose.

-------------------------------------A Year Later--------------------------------

The wedding was on. Raven spent the night at Johnny's house. She couldn't see the bride of the day of the wedding. Raven was told that seeing the bride was bad luck. Johnny was helping Raven dressed, making sure everything was straight, "Wow, Raven, you look amazing." Johnny whispered, as he looked her over. Raven turned around and looked at herself in the mirror, "I do, don't I?" She asked, and then she felt Johnny's arms around her, "I am so happy for you, and so proud of you. I can't believe how fast you've grown up!" He exclaimed, "Awww, Johnny. Lets get ready to go." Raven stated. Once they were ready, Raven looked rather sexy, and Johnny looked handsome. They walked to the limo, and got in. Raven was now slowly getting nervous.

Aurora was trying so hard not to cry, "Aurora..." Aurora's mother began, "Why are you crying?" She asked, "I'm getting married, mama. And I can't believe that this day is finally here. Are you disappointed that I'm getting married to a female?" Aurora asked, as she sat in the dressing room of the Cathedral they were getting married at, "Aurora, I love you for you. And Raven is such a sweetheart. I've never seen you smile so much. And yet cry at the same time. But your tears were never out of depression, but happiness." Aurora smiled as she listened to her mother's words, "And besides I already consider Raven part of the family." Aurora's mother spoke. Aurora was so gorgeous on this day. Aurora's mother slowly put the veil over her face, "Thank you." Aurora whispered, as they got in line.

Raven was now at the Cathedral. She was greeting people, and then finally walked in, and took her place in front of everyone. She took in a deep breath, as she thought to herself, "Usually I am excited to see people. But damn today...I am nervous as all hell." Raven heard the music begin, Canon in D Major began. Raven smiled as she watched first the Maid of Honor, Barbara, and the Best Man, Razor. Raven was trying to hold herself together. As she now watched Razor stand next to her, soon Rage was standing next to her, then Johnny. Raven looked over and saw Tinkerbell and Damsel on the side of the Bride's Maids. Raven smiled when she saw Aurora's niece throwing rose petals on the floor. And when everyone rose, Raven gulped to hold back her tears. She saw Aurora walk down the aisle with her father. Tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. Aurora looked so gorgeous. Aurora was looking at Raven the entire time. Her heart was beating so hard that she could hear the beat in her ears.

Once at the end of the aisle. Aurora's mother stood next to her daughter, "Who gives this woman away?" The Priest asked, "We do." Her parents said in unison. "Thank you mommy, and thank you, daddy." Aurora whispered, she was now standing in front of Raven. Her hand went up to Raven's cheek, and wiped away the tear away.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to watch Raven Van Dawn and Aurora Forsythe to get married in holy matrimony. In a billion people, these two found each other. Through fate, and through destiny. Raven Van Dawn and Aurora Forsythe had found love and happiness in each other. And with happiness they shared an eternal bond. And I've seen this in both of their eyes, that sparkle that keeps them running in a happy path." The Priest smiled, "Before we being, I must ask, is there anyone here that objects to this union, please speak now or forever hold your peace?"

For a few seconds everyone waited, until they heard from the back, "I do!" Angelina stated.

Alchemist
#74 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 8:16 AM
OMG, Angelina just wouldn't give up, would she? God, what an obnoxious bitch.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 3:39 PM
LMAO xD. Hey you can't have the perfect wedding. No no, not with Angelina still around. And I so agree

Page 3 of 5