Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 High-Top Tables

by daluved1 Posted 5th Jun 2012 at 4:25 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2012 at 6:44 AM by daluved1

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:14 PM
This is so great! I love my high-top kitchen table and now my sims can have the same
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:56 PM
I love Maxis Matchy stuffs!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 8:52 PM
These are great Wifey. Are you sure they need Late Night, and not just the patch level? It's normally that way. Regardless its awesome
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 9:28 PM
Well husband, darling, if the high-top table was introduced in LN then you would need it? Especially since it has the "dance on top" slot.

But I don't know. The game flagged it as LN so I went with it.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 9:37 PM
That's just one of the drawbacks to using TSRW. Object building is just SO much easier with it though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 10:40 PM
Thank you!! I love them!! You did a fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 1:23 AM
Awesome! EA did not provide us enough of these high-top tables that go with the bar stools. I believe the only ones they gave us were the wooden one that came with Late Night and the metal one that came with Fast Lane. I love that they're Maxis match too! Thank you!

BTW, I think they only need the patch since they included one with Fast Lane. Kind of like the hot tubs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 8:51 AM
Thank You,Thank You,Thank You! I've been dying for some decent pub style tables, these are just perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 1:30 AM
Awesome! These are perfect for my town's local Sports Bar! =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 7:03 PM
THANK YOU!!! finally we now can have different club tables for our clubs instead of the round one! Awesome job!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:03 AM
Super looking and great styling! I love high tops in real life too! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 4:40 AM
Thanks! This is going to look great in my Sim's house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 4:14 PM
So Cute!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 1:14 AM
Ok, I see I'm the very first person having an issue here. It happens that I put the chairs in my lots, and everything is fine, but when I attempt to add chairs to it, they wont stick, and the green box goes red, so I'm not able to place it at all. Also when tried placing stuff over it, happenned the same. So, the tables are there, but they are merely decorative.

I have all EP up to generations, and base game patched to 1.36. Do you think you could give it a look?

Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 9:48 PM
Thank you. I wanted to build a house mixing classic and modern, and this will definitely come in handy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 7:10 AM
Nice upgrade for the small dining tables!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 8:19 PM
I think I shall be back to download these just as soon as I can get to my Simming laptop.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 5:53 AM
In a word: Yay!!! I, too found the lack of high-topped tables annoying. These look amazing, and definitely go on the list for my dream-home build. I'll report back if I have the same issue Mornath is.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 6:41 AM
Simply brilliant - a must have
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 8:22 AM
great idea!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 5:06 PM
Love it!