Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dave Mustaine of Megadeth

by TommY.KillER Posted 14th Jun 2012 at 5:29 PM - Updated 20th Jun 2012 at 10:33 AM by TommY.KillER

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 10:26 PM
Does His Hair Look That Good In The Game Gotta Have It So Pretty ..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 1:10 AM
Rock On!! Nice work...
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 4:37 AM
Heya, man. That guitar would be great to download. If you could give us the link perhaps? That would be awful nice. Thanks a lot.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:31 AM
I love 80s Heavy Metal, but absolutely hate the band, Megadeath. Dave Musdane is a total boozer! Having had seat close to the stage, when Megadeath opened for Alice Copper, I was able to watch Musdane chug down one bottle of beer after another! The guy couldn't go ten minutes without reaching for another bottle of booze! And the band's songs are depressingly monotonous, all sounding pretty much the same...Yawn! When my seven year old daughter, who was with me that night to see Alice Cooper whom she loved, started yelling for Megadeath to get off the stage, so she could see Alice, you KNOW the band is boring! If you like Megadeath, I appologize for being so blunt. This Sim, however, is a work of art, and greatly resembles Musdane. The hair is especially well done. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us. Keep designing, and Happy Simming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:32 AM
The Megadeth fangirl in me did a very excited happy dance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 10:30 PM
I recognised him immediately! You captured his awesomeness. I will definitely be downloading this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 10:01 PM
Haha. I like Megadeth a good deal but Dave Mustaine comes off as very much a whiny douche. What a fun sim to torture and watch throw tantrums!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 12:54 PM
Great job on the hair!! He looks awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 2:29 PM
I wanted to make some comments about this sim, and that I now want to have a James Hetfield sim for Dave Mustaine to torture. I have shortened what I was going to say considerably as I was thrown off by the vision of a seven year old at an Alice Cooper concert.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 8:36 PM
You know what pisses me off is most of the younger generations and these weird looking kids wouldn't know good music to save there life this is by far one of the best celb sim creations I have seen rock on and thanks alot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 10:24 AM
Y'know what? I don't care if you like Dave/Megadeth, >I< do and I did this Sim primarily for me, I just want to share it because of lack of metal Sims here and because I like MUSIC of Megadeth. What Dave does is his business...(And Business Is Good!) If you like this Sim, thank you, if you don't, you don't have to download him. I just don't want to have "zOMG!!1! I LOVE METALLICA, MEGADETH&MUSTAINE SUXXXX!!" posts (and similar) here.
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Harry01
Heya, man. That guitar would be great to download. If you could give us the link perhaps? That would be awful nice. Thanks a lot.

Guitar link added. I hope your PC is powerful enough. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 12:39 PM
This is brutal. Nice job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 4:26 AM Last edited by toomanysimmers : 21st Jul 2012 at 4:28 AM. Reason: spelling fail
I will be making a self sim to marry him!!! :lovestruc
(uber giddy!!)
I have been to three concerts and the one of them was, Megadeth it still is BY far my FAVORITE!
all the thanks in the world for this so glad you felt the need to make him for yourself!!!
(((many thanks)))
Dang it, the hair is in 4shared, says login or create an account, sigh guess I will now...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 6:54 AM
Man I really loved the sim! Any metal fan would recognize him with just a quick glimpse! But somehow i don't see the link for the guitar! And by the way would you consider making more Dean guitar models like the Razorbacks?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skhai91
Man I really loved the sim! Any metal fan would recognize him with just a quick glimpse! But somehow i don't see the link for the guitar! And by the way would you consider making more Dean guitar models like the Razorbacks?

Look at the last link on the page (above "thanks meter"), it's the guitar one.

I'm not sure about next guitars... I'll see
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 10:41 PM
If i installed him ( and everything what needed) where can I found Him?
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 11:57 AM
Yeah !!! I love MEGADETH !!! and how about SLAYER ? haha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 6:41 PM
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsabellaBathory
http://www.4shared.com/file/6UiVXSr...14_all-age.html is invalid link :'(

Here's hair link botem both the feminine and the masculine is not the masculine does not work http://www.4shared.com/rar/GuJAnhrE...OS_fhair1.html?