Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Slots!: Base Game Bookshelves

by chasmchronicle Posted 20th Jun 2012 at 1:57 PM - Updated 30th Jun 2012 at 6:01 PM by SIMul8rReviews

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 2:24 PM
Awesome! Thank you very much :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 2:38 PM
Cool. I've always wanted that Modern Glassy one emptied. Kudos on slotting these all too. I know VERY well how tedious that can be
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 3:02 PM
I didn't mind the books on the shelves but the ornaments were often out of character with the houses I was designing. It also allows for houses furnished and waiting for someone to move in and fill shelves.

Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 3:26 PM
Amazing! Thanks :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 5:00 PM
Oh, awesome. Just yesterday I was decorating a house and wishing I had an empty, slotted version of one of these bookshelves. Well, now I do, plus a ton more.
Thanks so much for this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 5:25 PM
Ilove these!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 6:11 PM
These are cool!! You say these are "usable" meaning that they are still functioning bookshelves? Even better!! The ones you reference that Cmomoney did however are not functioning bookshelves. Errrr.... would it be disrepectful if I asked you if you could make those (that Cmomoney did) functioning empty shelves/bookcases as well? I'm just askin'.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 7:48 PM
Holy cow, this is wonderful! Thank you so much! I love all of your uploads. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 10:05 PM Last edited by bitterquill : 21st Jun 2012 at 1:23 AM.
I've used cmomoney's shelves to death, and I plan to do the same to these. Empty shelves are very versatile! Thanks.

ETA: I just realized that these are useable as bookshelves and I am so excited about that! Unfortunately, Cmo's aren't...would you be willing to do those shelves as well, so they are all still functional as bookshelves? It would be nice to be able to use those as bookshelves too. If not, they are still very useful.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 12:58 AM
Whaaat? You're telling me that I now can finally use that nice cupboard as a real cupboard; put my display dishes in it and still use it as a bookshelf and that all the shelves are properly categorized in the catalogue?! That's nut! Thank you, that's super clever
This will be used and abused and overused.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 3:05 AM
So very awesome! Yay, Maxis match! (I'm too undisciplined in my CC binges to be a Maxis matcher, but for some reason, I really love Maxis-match stuff.) And making these functioning bookshelves is the icing on the cake! Thank you for creating and sharing this with us.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bitterquill
I've used cmomoney's shelves to death, and I plan to do the same to these. Empty shelves are very versatile! Thanks.

ETA: I just realized that these are useable as bookshelves and I am so excited about that! Unfortunately, Cmo's aren't...would you be willing to do those shelves as well, so they are all still functional as bookshelves? It would be nice to be able to use those as bookshelves too. If not, they are still very useful.

(Also a response to divalbw2's post)

Unfortunately, I did not create those objects and it would be wrong of me to submit the two because they've already been posted You can always share your idea on one of his downloads threads.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 5:54 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 5:46 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 2:24 AM
Will you ever be able to make new versions of cmoney's old 'slots on toilets/fridges/stereos/etc' mods. They haven't been updated for pets and etc. and seeing as you do these it'd be cool to see if you can make those. So many people want them, and I thought I'd just ask/suggest if you've never thought of it. Sorry for being a nuisance. Love your mods c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 10:42 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 12:57 PM
Three Words: I LOVE YOU :DDDD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 10:09 PM
Now we can make libraries and cupboards where every book shelf is actually different!
What I would like to see is someone making more things to PUT on the shelves...different little book stacks, magazine collections, knick knacks, etc and all of them castable! I see some out there but never enough variety and rarely castable. Anyway, THANKS
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 11:55 PM
Cmo has updated the bookshelves listed in the overview Now you can have ALL THE BOOKSHELVES! :D

Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 4:47 PM
Is the painting of Nyan Cat available?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brookefenge
Is the painting of Nyan Cat available?

It's in the Pets expansion pack. Redistributing it would kind of be illegal.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 12:52 AM
I love them~
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 10:07 PM
The next time I bake cookies I will eat at least three in your honor for making these. I hope you like chocolate chip.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 6:55 AM
I love you :) Seriously... I love little things like this I don't know why. Thanks so much.
Page 1 of 2