Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Face- In revised default & non default natural realistic style skin

by Navetsea Posted 21st Jun 2012 at 5:48 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2012 at 9:02 AM by Navetsea : revising the title since default skin has been added

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 85 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 6:16 PM
excellent as always!

can we get a default version?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 6:36 PM
Oh wow. These are beautiful! I agree...defaults please? *bats eyes*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:03 PM
Cute skin :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:32 PM
These are great!

I already use your full family skins (with minor adjustments), and you're making me wonder if I want these as defaults. Still, I suppose with these non-default for the moment, there's no harm in giving it a look. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:18 PM
I'm happy with them being non-default, but I'm waiting for the non-barbie version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:21 PM
Love!♥ ♡ I'll be downloading your non-barbie version as well. I like realistic skin tones in my game.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:39 PM Last edited by xrosesbluex : 21st Jun 2012 at 8:57 PM.
It looks great, finally an updated one! One problem though, it doesn't work on pregnant sims. My pregnant sim is black, she doesn't have a skin on her. It work on others though, I finally have something to make the guy's junk not look like it's fake now lol, since it works with cmar's penis slider thingy. Yay!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:45 PM
Exceptional! Love these...thanks for sharing :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:47 PM
Ohmygosh, I did not expect to see this awesome upload! I LOVE your previous version - and use a modified non-default for my self-sim. The light body hair looks absolutely amazing. I am so excited to try this out.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 9:50 PM
Looks so realistic! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:29 PM
Really cute!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:43 PM
how do you get them to work in game? as i notice the mod u need to see them is no longer there
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 11:02 PM
I too would love a default version. All the same, great work as always.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 11:56 PM
thank you all for the comments :D
a default set is being made, and non barbie is already available as well

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:50 AM
I love your skins! Right now I'm using your non-barbie body skins as my default and I love them! (Thank you for making them work with cmar's meshes too!) Am looking forward to your default version! Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:53 AM
I'll maybe look naïve or dumb , but what do you mean by "non-barbie/barbie" version ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 2:37 AM
Woohoo, that was a lon............................................................g wait!! Thanks for making my day!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 5:04 AM Last edited by pickletoe : 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Oh you little beauty. I have been waiting forever for a non default version of your beautiful skins. Yes. Yes. Yes. Sorry i am just so over excited. This happens the one day i don't check mod the Sims. Theses are gorgeous just as your others were. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the default too. I am downloading your non barbie version too.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 5:06 AM
Does this skin have the muscle fix in it?
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 5:55 AM
thank you all for the comments :D
a default set is being made, and non barbie is already available as well
the reason for my absent
I have been away from thesims modding scene for awhile, and was making skin for skyrim mod.

@xrosesbluex
I'm sorry I don't have answer for this yet, as my model sims are not pregnant... can somebody help me to check
what would be the case here?

@tad4
I don't really understand your question there, if what you mean is how to browse the extra non default skins in your CAS, then you only need to scroll down with your mouse hovering on the skin panel/ window, there is a mod that opens an extra window/ panel to show all the skins, but it is not a must.

@Irish Sun
it is a term used in simming skinset mod, barbie means not detailed naughty part, all 100% barbie means no female nipple no labia vulva vagina pubes etc, waist down barbie means with nipples but nothing on the crotch
it is a rule for all skinsets uploaded to MTS to be at least "waist down barbie"

@Wolfgurl685
only a vertical line on the central part of the torso down to belly button, no sixpack, I only gave very faint highlights here and there to hint either muscle or fat layers. it would still look good on fat sims or very thin sims

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 7:59 AM
You made it really awesome this time!!!
Thanks
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:57 AM
Absolutely amazing work. Thank you. I've been a fan of your skins since Sims 2 (didn't use anything else) and I'll be eagerly waiting for the default version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:00 PM
This looks really amazing. I normally forget to thank a download, let alone actually comment, and I almost did with this one. But I had to drop and say that I really appreciate this skin. Thanks for you hard work! c:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 8:43 PM
Navetsea...these are SO great... brava!!!

Any chance you'd be willing to share some of your models?
I could really use some new blood in my medieval world...
Page 1 of 6