Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tail Thickness Slider for Pets

by PharaohHound Posted 1st Jul 2012 at 10:31 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2013 at 10:57 PM by PharaohHound : verify 1.50 compatible

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 11:27 PM
Cool! I like the idea of combining this with the tail length for some beautiful bushy tails.
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 11:33 PM
Thanks Cmar! I'm hoping to use this in combination with your tail length slider if I ever get around to a few projects of mine.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:13 AM
Coolies! Glad to see it works perfectly :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 9:05 AM
Amazing, thanks ALOT! I was so tired of the thin-things...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 9:38 AM
I love you right now! <3
I've wanted to have thicker tailes like this for my precious cats, dogs & horses ever since I got Pets and now I can!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:36 AM
Awesome!, can't wait to try this! =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:45 AM
Oh, finally. I wanted to throttle EA for not putting this in the game! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 1:02 PM
Another incredible creation, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 1:35 PM
I am lovin' all your sliders, Pharaoh! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 2:29 PM
I like you! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 4:06 PM
I love this! I just reinstalled pets and was sad at the wimpy horse tails. This is awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 4:39 PM
ARGH! MOAR GOODNESS! *hugs again!*

p.s.: Added you to my fave creators, you're just that awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 6:25 PM
I love you!! This is really great :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:32 PM
Thank you! I've been wanting to make some proper Gypsy Vanners but i wanted them to have a much thicker tail.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 7:59 AM
You are the BEST person on the planet in my book right now!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 8:39 AM
You, Pharaoah have made my night! As someone else said, it's criminal that Gypsy Vanners have such pathetically sparse tails! Combined with tail length will be glorious!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 5:13 PM
Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I have wished this from I installed Pets for the Sims 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 5:15 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 11:09 PM
Pharaoh - I think my spamming on the chat should say it enough but I LOVE YOUR TAIL SLIDER
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 3:27 AM
Oh my gosh - thank you so much! I was just thinking two days ago how great it would be to have a tail slider for by gyspy Vanner horses! You're my hero!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 3:28 PM Last edited by Summerskydreamer : 4th Jul 2012 at 9:24 PM.
Oh wow i want to down load this tail slider but it will not let me load.Anyway i can not believe that there are ways you can get a thicker tail.Could someone make this Gypsy Vanner with a tail like this and put a link to it on the Sim's site where i can use it on my horses i have? Here is the pic.Some of my freinds tried to help me on the Sims but the links did not work for me Or do i have to put a mod in for this to work?I have no mod as of yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 10:29 PM
EA should hire you! ^_^
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Summerskydreamer
Oh wow i want to down load this tail slider but it will not let me load.Anyway i can not believe that there are ways you can get a thicker tail.Could someone make this Gypsy Vanner with a tail like this and put a link to it on the Sim's site where i can use it on my horses i have? Here is the pic.Some of my freinds tried to help me on the Sims but the links did not work for me Or do i have to put a mod in for this to work?I have no mod as of yet.

Hiya! I do not take requests, but I have already made a Gypsy Vanner, you can find him by going to my profile. Once you have him, just install this slider and you can make him have a nice poofy tail. I do not allow my content to be uploaded to the Exchange, however, so you'll need to sort out your custom content issues. Make sure to follow the guide in the Install Instructions tab!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
Hiya! I do not take requests, but I have already made a Gypsy Vanner, you can find him by going to my profile. Once you have him, just install this slider and you can make him have a nice poofy tail. I do not allow my content to be uploaded to the Exchange, however, so you'll need to sort out your custom content issues. Make sure to follow the guide in the Install Instructions tab!

Ok i tried all that yeserday my laptop virous protection would not not let me put the mod that was on here onto my computer.I guess i will have to live without it thanks i understand.
Page 1 of 4