Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
Maybe it's the Ship Diner from Barnacle Bay? This is a very old thread that someone bumped to life so good luck if the OP answers!

That's correct, it is the ship diner. :p
I tried my best to make my houseboat be a ship of sorts. In any case that world slowed to a crawl and got corrupted :/

Also to anyone asking how to get a deer, I posted a link to a family with a deer on the exchange. (Here is one with a Raccoon, same thing except the Raccoon actually has an image so it wont fake-crash. http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=481602)
Simply download the family from the exchange, (Note, since the Deer lacks an image, your launcher will crash, but it's a fake crash, it'll say the program stopped working but it's a lie, the program will still work, so just go on as if nothing happened) and install it.

Once you have the family downloaded and installed, you can use the Deer ingame. You add the family to a household, then you use the Mastercontroller mod to rename the Deer/Change it's bio and such, and move it to another family. There must be a Human Sim in the Deer's household or it will vanish.
This Deer is female btw, it also comes with special traits that prevents it from peeing all over and such.

I bumped this because I got several PMs from people asking how to get the Deer and why it crashed, I thought it was prudent to make it more clear how to get the Deer.
I still hope someone makes a mod to give Deer and Raccoons full interactions. Racoons are far more playable than Deer atm. Racoons can eat, play with Sims and such, but they're still very limited compared to other animals and can't interact with toys and such. Once again, these are the real deal. The same species as the ones that spawn in the wild. They're not reskinned Horses.
Page 2 of 2