So I'm moving my sim from Starlight Shores to Bridgeport. She has level 2 Visa in China but haven't gone anywhere else. 3 questions:
1) Will her level 2 visa in China reset when I move to Bridgeport?
2) Will all the places she had explored remained explored in China, or will they be undisturbed?
3) Can she do the same quests in China again after the neighborhood move?
1) No, she will keep her visa level
2) All the places she had explored will be untouched again, but if they require some special key these will already be in their locks.
3) And she will keep her quest journal, therefore you cannot do those adventures again with her. Neither can any other family member. And neither can any other family member if you decide to move these into another town, too. Even if they had never traveled at all. The quest journal is tied to the household.
PS: 4) You can reset her quest journal with either DebugEnabler or AwesomeMod, but due to 2) you will not be able to complete most tomb adventures. If the key is already in the lock you cannot insert the second key you get and if you cannot insert a key the quest item in the last stage of an adventure will not spawn. You'd have to edit all tombs first and remove the keys from their locks.