Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Harvester

by Sgloomi Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 1:51 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:55 PM
Thanks! =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:06 PM
Thank you!
The EA harvester was utterly useless and I never bothered with it again once I saw how slow it was. This is great. : )
Now, if only the wands in supernatural will let them magic their gardens ala Harry Potter's world, I will be thrilled. lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 1:48 AM
LOL I was making this exact mod. You were faster
Good Job
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 9:06 AM
I never understood why one should use this harvester... now it's actually useful!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 5:25 PM
Thanks! This would be a life saver for my Sim family. They have a massive garden and they can never get everything harvested in time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 10:36 AM
You are awesome! I have a quick question though, if i want either of them, do i need both the regular .zip and the nofail? or if i wanted the nofail is that the only one i need to DL?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 5:54 PM
Only Use One, for whichever flavour and degree of failure you might like.

Alternatively, of course, just open any flavour up with S3PE and plug in any values you personally like.

(There's hours of random fun to be had, incidentally, by ganking out ANY Gameplay Data resource, putting in stupid numbers with S3PE and just seeing what happens. Save your game first.)

Take care. Have fun. Bring your own banjo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 11:57 AM
Ohhhh! Well i'll have to check that out then Thanks for the response and a great mod
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:48 AM
Did the new patch affect this mod, do you know?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 8:44 PM
would this work with gems and rocks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 10:28 PM
Genius!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 10:26 AM
Hi, I use it with Supernatural & patch 1.38 with no problems, just to let you know thank you.
and gems and rocks i build a small park with gems and it take all of them :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 10:42 PM
Is this compatible with 1.38?

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:00 PM
this is so cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 11:01 PM
cool mod
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 3:03 AM
Default Added on question: piggy-backing a question
Quote: Originally posted by MoxieGraphix
Did the new patch affect this mod, do you know?

WHERE is the harvester found in-game. Do I purchase it? or is it a lifetime reward? And I want to know the answer to her question as well please anyone!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nunya3248
WHERE is the harvester found in-game. Do I purchase it? or is it a lifetime reward? And I want to know the answer to her question as well please anyone!

The harvester is created at the invention workbench. Also, I am wondering whether it works with 1.39 too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 5:35 PM
thanks! and oh, the install instruction was hilarious. hahaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 4:24 AM
OK well...i'm loving all this mods but, i can't get the way to install it :-( can someone please help me step by step? I've tried 7z and created a mod folder and also inside that folder another called packages...but nothing shows up!! help plz
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 8:55 AM
Can confirm this works with 1.42, though I did cancel the harvest at one point and couldn't remove it from inventory (could sell it at consignment though)
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:49 PM
I can also confirm that this works with Supernaturals (1.38) and Seasons (1.42).
But I have a bug to report. When I made this, and used it at the first time, I cant get it out of my inventory or sell it. And when I have this in my inventory, I cant get out of my pool, not even by the pool stairs. I really hope someone will fix this :D
Otherwise this is a very nice mod and useful mod :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 3:09 PM
Is the mod compatible with a University Life (1.50)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 4:03 AM
Thank you for this mod, the original harvester would always get my sims dizzy and it didn't even get much. I might as well have collected all of the stuff manually.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 8:06 PM
Is this compatible with 1.55?

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Page 1 of 2