Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 11:51 PM
Default Which Townie Do Ya Hate The Most?
I gotta say it, I hate Zelda Mae (Sunset Valley) .. I don't know what but I wanna slap her ... and I do ... however .. which premade Townie do you hate the most and why?

Oooh btw! I am not keen on Morganna Wolff either, despite the fact she longs for kids, once you give them to her she is a total fail as a mother.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 11:59 PM
I use Master Controller to kill them all.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 12:14 AM
Bessie Clavell.
I swear she must have stalked all Sims that I ever played in SV. My Sim has to pee but who blocks the door playing her guitar? Bessie Clavell. My Sim takes his date to the remotest fishing spot and guess who's there, playing her guitar? Bessie Clavell. My Sim is invited to a party and tries to flirt, who's there drawing away all the attention by starting a jam session? Bessie Clavell.

Someone else who comes close to this is that Shalut woman in Egypt. Once you talk to her she declares you her best friend and follows you everywhere (well, not really, but yeah, she's almost like that character from Baldur's Gate). I once took my Sim couple to that remote vacation home with a pond up in the hills. It's open and has a double bed. But they couldn't woohoo because Madame Shalut hid behind one of the bushes, said Sul Sul and refused to go...
Inventor
#4 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 12:29 AM
"Hate" is much too strong a word in my case. I couldn't even say I dislike them. Only after I read this question did I realize that I have trained myself not to notice them as individuals anymore. I know there are cop Sims and bartender Sims and civilian Sims in my game, etc. etc., and I duly register them moving around, but I have no idea what they actually look like. There are some exceptions, of course: some user made worlds have memorable Sims and LP Sims certainly revived my interest - but then ST killed it again.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 12:53 AM
Fiona McIrish. Before I started using mods, it seemed she was a romantic interest or girlfriend of all the young male sims I had (she was an elder at this point). I was like "b--ch, why don't you go and find a man closer to your own age?" It was like as soon as I broke off the romance she'd just go and find another male young adult to get involved with. I walled her up and killed her off, it was the only way it was going to end with her. It wasn't like there were no other available single sims in my town. I had them all on epic lifespans and she had a good 100 days before she was ready to die of old age.

Now I use master controller, story progression, etc..and the McIrish family (this includes her daughter as well) are the most breederific family in the universe having baby after baby. They overpopulate my town with McIrish babies and if there's one thing I really don't want , it's more of them, so I usually kill them off and go on as usual.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#6 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 12:58 AM Last edited by babele44 : 28th Aug 2012 at 1:55 AM.
Wasn't there a user here who hated Christopher Steele so much that they chose that as their signature, something like "I wanna punch Christopher Steele in his face"? I could never find out why and always forgot to ask.

Edit: BTW, Elledee, you might enjoy this thread: Claire Ursine is deflowering all the young men in my town!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:11 AM
Oh my goodness. There's a family in Appaloosa Plains that has the last name Contreras. Upon looking it up, it appears they're not premade townies, they just moved in later. But RRRRGGHHH they were so annoying. I had them in my legacy challenge and they lived right next door to my legacy house. They did everything on MY lot. If they were going to chat, they did it on MY front lawn. If they were going to play drums and raise their music skill, they used MY drum set on MY back patio (and they'd do it at 1:00 in the morning, so I'd have to cancel their actions repeatedly to get them to quit). If they were going to flirt and spend $5,670 on giving flowers to each other back and forth, they did it on MY front porch. They never asked to come inside. They never asked to visit. No, they simply walked out of their house and started doing everything on my property.

That was incredibly annoying. And then I noticed they followed my Sims EVERYWHERE. If I sent my fourth gen kids to the pool, the Contreras' were there. If I sent my Sims out to the bistro for a fancy lunch, the Contreras' would show up. The last straw was when I built the family cemetery for my legacy family. I allowed visitors, but it's a graveyard with a couple of seat and that's it. NOBODY went there any time I checked. Then my founder dies so I send her son to drop off the gravestone and who shows up right behind him at the Schrader Cemetery where no one ever visits? The Contreras'.

It drove me so batty that I moved my legacy family to Sunset Valley, just to get away from them.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:16 AM
Everyone in Starlight Shores. In Lucky Palms, it' Eli Vokoban. I made the mistake of turning him into a vampire. It's been forever and the old coot WILL NOT DIE.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:21 AM
I don't discriminate. I hate them all equally.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:34 AM
Cyclone Sword.. Matt Hamming from Late Night.. Gobias Koffi .. Iqbal Alvi.. Amy Bull..
Scholar
#11 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 7:13 AM
By default, any EA-generated townie, mostly because they have exotic casanova-ry names like 'Alphonso Rain', while looking like immensely obese (weight slider full right) versions of Wesley Snipes' character from Demolition Man. Maybe that works in someone's world, but not mine...

For premades I only have a few. One's Gus Hart from SV. There's been too many times where sims have almost created a heartfelt moment without any intervention from me and then Gus Hart appears from the shadows to speak madness, skinny dip in the pool or some other moodbreaker that disrupts all the other sims. And yet, I haven't killed him, which is is against my usual policy of smiting for the slightest error (offering strange fire before me - SMITE, steadying the tabernacle should the oxen shake it - SMITE, flirting with one half of a legacy couple and damaging their pristine LTR - SMITE).

The other is Lola Belle from Bridgeport, who I actually haven't had any of my sims interact with yet, but her household description just irritates me for some reason.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:58 AM
Girbits Worthington. The sod looks like my boss from the time I did my internship, and it creeps the hell out of me for that reason.

I have no witty comments to mention here.
One Minute Ninja'd
#13 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fentonparkninja
For premades I only have a few. One's Gus Hart from SV. There's been too many times where sims have almost created a heartfelt moment without any intervention from me and then Gus Hart appears from the shadows to speak madness, skinny dip in the pool or some other moodbreaker that disrupts all the other sims. And yet, I haven't killed him, which is is against my usual policy of smiting for the slightest error (offering strange fire before me - SMITE, steadying the tabernacle should the oxen shake it - SMITE, flirting with one half of a legacy couple and damaging their pristine LTR - SMITE).

Poor Gus Hart. One day, I was in the Central Park, drawing a bead on some other sim I decided was in need of some killing, using the gun mod from here. The gun sight, for those who don't use this masterful mod, is taken from the viewfinder of a camera. So, line them up in the viewfinder, click, and they're dead. So, just as I'm about to photograph/assassinate my chosen victim, Gus Hart throws himself right in from of the camera/gun exactly as I click/fire. Poor insane Gus thought he was just ruining a photo, but instead, got a 9 mm right in his forehead. No one warned him how powerful mods could be in human hands.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 6:16 AM
That will teach Gus to photobomb! Hahaha!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 7:18 AM
My first thought is the Hart family. But I read the thread and realised I really don't like the majority of Sunset Valley.

But the Hart's most of all, no idea why. Always kill or delete them.
Scholar
#16 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Poor Gus Hart. One day, I was in the Central Park, drawing a bead on some other sim I decided was in need of some killing, using the gun mod from here. The gun sight, for those who don't use this masterful mod, is taken from the viewfinder of a camera. So, line them up in the viewfinder, click, and they're dead. So, just as I'm about to photograph/assassinate my chosen victim, Gus Hart throws himself right in from of the camera/gun exactly as I click/fire. Poor insane Gus thought he was just ruining a photo, but instead, got a 9 mm right in his forehead. No one warned him how powerful mods could be in human hands.
I hope you put a few more rounds in him for good measure!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 9:34 PM
Wow, seemingly everyone haets the Hart family in SV. Point taken, Gus and Dorie really lack in both brains and charm (with the latter looking like a rainbow-coloured gorilla, literally).

I also tended to dislike Billy Caspian on the days before I got Twallan's SP. That guy moved in people to his house, causing strange overcrowding situations, because he could not afford to do something to pay his damn bills. From Riverview, I also dislike the Spenster sisters.

I have no witty comments to mention here.
Theorist
#18 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
I don't discriminate. I hate them all equally.

Amen. I never play EA canned sims. EA Sims.. ewwww, so repulsive. The only time I "play" them is when I do challenges that involves working with those families.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Forum Resident
#19 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 1:52 AM
I would have to say Judy Bunch.. This sim has hit on every sim guy that I have played in sunset valley..What is with her any ways,.

I am currently playing an evil sim that wants to be rolling in the money. What follows is a true story.

My evil sim shows up at the theater to look around and to see what action there was.. Who was there? Judy Bunch and her daughter. Figuring OK evidently this was to be a family night for her. She is not going to chase my sim. Right? Nope, the moment the daughter went into the theater she was all over my evil sim.. I mean come on. Really? Seriously!? Well at least she waited till the daughter had gone into the theater.. What a mom.

Well being the evil minded kind of guy and it was looking to be a slow night. He took her up on her offer.. And got her pregnant.. Twice.. I guess the fact he only calls her when the night is slow has not yet sunk in... Throw in the fact he has not seen his daughter and has zero intention of ever seeing any of these kids. Yes he is a sweet heart kind of guy.

Currently he is working on the Blair Wainwright girl who is now a young adult.. A little daffy with the childish trait. I figure it will be the match made in h@ll.. Couldn't think of a better gift to him As he has broke up the Morgana Wolff marriage. And has been dating at least two other women. Who are married no less in SV. My sim was dating Morgana Wolff. Right up until she found out he was evil.. She has the good trait. So she dumped him. It broke his little black heart. She had moved across the street from my sim after the break up of her marriage. i guess to be closer to him. AWKWARD!!! LMAO

Yes he is sweet heart of a guy..

Oh did I mention he is a thief and Blair Wainwright is a cop... Now what could go wrong here....
Field Researcher
#20 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 4:36 AM
I ended up moving my family back to Sunset Valley tonight and guess who moved right across the street from me? The McIrish family. Fiona didn't waste any time snaring a man and moved him in too. I'm going to kill them off but I just keep going across the street and blowing their car and lawn furniture up. One of the family members even invited me to a party and I blew something up in their house too. I'm going to make them wish they weren't my neighbors before bumping them off :D

I can't trust Cycl0n3 around my female sim because of course he's inappropriate and kisses her if they become friends. He always manages to sneak that in when I'm looking away for a second. If my sim is going to take a hit to her rep at least let it not be with him, lol.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 4:44 AM
Roxie Lin in Riverview. I hate both how she looks and how she always ends up marrying poor Jon Lessen - and making him totally miserable.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 8:09 AM
I hate bebe Hart. Mostly because I hate her name. I don't mind the Landgraabs, but I always have to take Malcolm straight to a mirror and dresser because he always ends up in those ugly overalls and a pony tail. And i have to make him a little thinner in CAS because i like him to fit in with his family and not look like a hobo. He always ends up together with Holly Alto in some cliched romeo-juliet story.
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:07 PM
Malcolm ended up with Agnes Crumplebottom in my game. I'm thinking of having Cassandra Goth (born in-game) work on him once old Agnes kicks the bucket, just for the hell of it.

I rather disliked Gunther and Cornelia Goth for some reason, probably because I got tired of playing them until they died of old age and let Mortimer have the house to himself. Not to mention Gunther had terrible relationships with everybody at work and I had to fix them before he got himself fired and Cornelia had the "Perfect Garden" LTW which I couldn't complete before she died since she started with NO GARDENING SKILL. As for actual townies I didn't control, Narcissa Vatos (her family moves into Sunset Valley if the population drops) really ticked me off purely because she joined the legions of the paparazzi and would stand outside the Goth manor at all hours of the night.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by motherlodechick

I rather disliked Gunther and Cornelia Goth for some reason

How could you SAY such a thing?!? Of all the townies out there, Gunther Goth is the only one I really like. He's so adaptable to anything my Sim asks him to do. "Hey, Gunther, can I have a promotion, even though doing so will make me the CEO and cost you your job?"
"Yeah, sure, have a raise too."
"Hey, Gunther. I worked too hard today and now I'm stressed out. Will you come to my house and pillow fight with me in your business suit and tie?"
"Of course, I love pillow fights."
"Hey, Gunther. I kind of like you. Can you leave your wife and child and come live with me instead?"
"That sounds great. I'll go visit Cornelia and Mortimer and play chess with them from time to time."
"Gunther, are you really working from home on that computer? It looks like you're playing computer games."
"Of course I am. I always move around like this when I'm working from home."

The only thing I hate about Gunther is that he's so close to turning old. I don't care if the whole town ages and dies, but I always get so sad when Gunther turns into an old man.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:39 AM
I Hate All Those Expoler Sims In Egypt Who Stand Outside The Pryamids And Do Nothing .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Page 1 of 3