Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 9:46 PM
I miss Tennant as the Doctor. I mean, I like Matt Smith and everything, but it just doesn't feel the same way. The episodes were all different. I guess I could just watch them again, but it wouldn't be the same.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 2:07 AM
Organizing custom content is exhausting.
Instructor
#28 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 2:55 AM
The big dog trains so easily. The little dog is secretive and independant. withiin ten minutes, he skips an opportunity to relieve himself outside , does his soiling in the kitchen, and then repeats this action again. We just mopped the floors too. He knows perfectly well how the big dog handles her business, and he's assured of the safety of the yard. i've tried praise and stern NOs, but to no avail.
Theorist
#29 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 5:13 PM
Stupid ATM won't allow me to withdraw cash. And I'm broke
Mad Poster
#30 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedSneakers
I miss Tennant as the Doctor. I mean, I like Matt Smith and everything, but it just doesn't feel the same way. The episodes were all different. I guess I could just watch them again, but it wouldn't be the same.

My favourite's Eccleston. He made the show so much darker. He had claws, baby.

My vent is that, for no reason at all, my computer seems to think that it can set priorities FOR me. It should know that I am the only person who dictates what it needs to do. *sits through lag*

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Theorist
#31 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 3:04 AM
@DigitalSympathies: my laptop does that all the time too. Several times, it had set itself to restart on its own whenever there's too much dump files on the hard disk (which should be easily resolved with a disk cleanup). Then it keeps on installing unnecessary updates and configurations, that makes a simple 'shutting down' last for hours.
Instructor
#32 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 3:56 AM
I don't know how to counter my self-esteem issues. It sounds so easy to do when they say to "just love myself" and "not care what other people think"--but to actually try to do it is difficult.

I feel like when I say it, I don't really mean it. Like I say it because it's necessary, not because I feel like it's necessary. I don't want to hate myself, but I hate what others might think of me. And I think what others think of me might cause me to hate myself...

UGGGHHHH!!! Fucking puberty, how does it work?! >:[

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Mad Poster
#33 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:53 AM
Listening to Eminem because FUCK drama queens. FUCK YOU, YO MOMMA, AND YOUR FUCKING SHOW. BRB, BURNING YOUR SCRIPTS.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#34 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 4:39 AM
It's 4:38am and I forgot to put the rubbish out. They only collect it once every fortnight now so I can't afford to miss collection day. It'll probably take me at least half an hour, maybe longer, to make sure I do it properly. Sigh. Also, it's cold. I don't like the cold. And I'm wearing pyjamas and can't be arsed to get dressed. Sigh again.....
Scholar
#35 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 3:09 PM
The complete lack of professionalism at my job is ridiculous. I'm trying to help improve the animal shelter by having better cleaning/disinfectant protocols and I was going to try and get a veterinary from my college to come down and see what he can do to help us with our sick animals. What does the "manager" of the place start doing? She starts bad-mouthing to the other employees. If she has a problem with me she needs to take it up with me. Not gossip about her problems with me to other employees.

Half-tempted to call this "manager" and give her my two week notice.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 9:10 PM
I'm scared to watch Doctor Who's season finale, I've got it recorded but I don't know if I'm mentally and emotionally prepared for this.

Field Researcher
#37 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 12:59 AM
I had to babysit a demon child today who has everything and still asks if I can buy him this or that. Eleven hours is a long time to have to sit with a child that acts like he's on a sugar high 24/7.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Scholar
#38 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 4:51 AM
I completely suck at The Binding of Isaac. It's frustrating.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clynnc19
like he's on a sugar high 24/7.

Sugar doesn't actually make kids hyper. However, science has proven that hyper-stimulating television shows/video games/toys, DO. As the girlfriend of a dad of a preschooler, I can attest to this!

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 3:38 PM
My graphic tablet is acting weird. It lags. I almost wanted to smack it on the ground. But that tablet's been with me since 2009 tskk tsk...

My right thumb is hurting, like I cut it or something. But there's no visible wound or even a scratch on it.

Then these ants. They keep biting my arms the poison I put for them no longer works. How do I slaughter them?!

Those three combined are making my digital painting work harder.

My DeviantART. It's full of drawings, trust me.
Replaying the very same legacy over and over again C:
Instructor
#41 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 3:57 PM
Today at school there was a spider on the desk so I took a sheet of paper and pushed the spider onto it to take outside before everyone else saw it and freaked out. Suddenly a girl screams, runs over to me and bashes her space case down onto the poor little spider, leaving it a twitching mass of goo. It was totally unnessesary. I was taking the spider out anyway. Bitches like this have no respect for life.
Instructor
#42 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 11:39 PM
If you want to fix a problem, you must do it yourself. And never rely on registry cleaners to figure out what you want deleted and what you actually need. Grab a tool, go outside to work for 15 minutes.. rains for four hours. Finally police protect the public library... his de-odorant is so strong my eyes water... but at least that's better than the alternative.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Sugar doesn't actually make kids hyper. However, science has proven that hyper-stimulating television shows/video games/toys, DO. As the girlfriend of a dad of a preschooler, I can attest to this!

Oh wow. I did not know that. All that child wants to do is play video games.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Theorist
#44 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 5:02 PM
Just saw this malicious folder blatantly attaching itself to my hard drive and refused to be deleted. And my stupid antivirus and malware detector refused to acknowledge it.
Scholar
#45 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 5:35 PM Last edited by frankokomando : 3rd Oct 2012 at 11:03 PM.
The Binding of Isaac doesn't want me to kill Satan with Eve.

ETA: I got a very rude message from the animal shelter "manager" because I didn't say "Hi" to her when I stopped by to pick up my paycheck. Really??
Mad Poster
#46 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clynnc19
Oh wow. I did not know that. All that child wants to do is play video games.

Try to get them away from the really flashy games, if at ever possible. Shows like SpongeBob were something that I truly enjoyed as a preteen, just like Pokemon, but for young kids, it's not good because it overstimulates them. Science backs me up on this. Try taking the kid to a park or something, it works off a lot of pent-up hyper! Whenever Kylar gets really hyper, we take him for a walk around the block and talk about stuff that he's interested in.

Instructor
#47 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 3:38 AM
Two computers, dozens of hacks, the 50-50 method three times, three neighborhoods. All the problems I could find are fixed.. now what happens? Sylvia takes Brian on a date to a bowling alley. His legs end up IN THE FLOOR up to his fracking knees, and Sylvia can't talk to him through the entire date.
All this time wasted on presidential campaigns, one fracking debate, and all the media outlets had their winner picked IN ADVANCE.. tell me there's no bias in the media outlets,
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#48 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
ETA: I got a very rude message from the animal shelter "manager" because I didn't say "Hi" to her when I stopped by to pick up my paycheck. Really??
Oh god, my old boss used to be like that all the time. Thing is, she HATED me, and I hated her right back. But I got really good at making "Hi There" sound like "Fuck you". (the day I got my new job, it was such a relief to be able to say it to her for REAL )
Scholar
#49 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 4:37 AM
It's so stupid and petty. I don't even know what I did to her to make her act rude to me. I'm currently looking for a new job.
Instructor
#50 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 8:00 PM
My laptop battery is dead. It lasts about 15 minutes and then shut down without warning. What's the point of a laptop, if you have to have it plugged in at all time anyway?
Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Please post in the new thread!
Page 2 of 132