Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Metro Modern

by triciamanly Posted 7th Oct 2012 at 3:27 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 5:13 PM
Beautiful house, Tric. Love modern builds and those windows just set off your house so well
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 5:19 PM
That back fence just fits in so nicely with the rest of the house. So much class in such a simple house
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 8:32 PM
You've done it again. If there's any kind of style I love for houses above others it's the modern ones and you always do such a good job of them! I think the only reason I come back on MTS2 nowadays is to see if you have made any new houses :3 I love the breakfast bar in this one, sandwich between two walls. Also that back wall with the open windows. Very good job!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 8:34 PM
Clean and sleek, yet warm and inviting! Very nice - and I love the little details!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 8:09 AM
I always think your houses look so inviting and comfortable. I especially love the sloping roof!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 1:54 PM
This looks amazing, I love the sloping roof and the fence in the back. Great job!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
You've done it again. If there's any kind of style I love for houses above others it's the modern ones and you always do such a good job of them! I think the only reason I come back on MTS2 nowadays is to see if you have made any new houses :3 I love the breakfast bar in this one, sandwich between two walls. Also that back wall with the open windows. Very good job!

Charmful! So glad you like this house! You're always so encouraging and I really appreciate it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:40 PM
I thank you all so much for your comments which are the true inspiration to build!
Typical
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 8:58 PM
I am in awe that you can continually produce such wonderful houses. Fantastic work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 10:45 PM
Wooow, full with great details! Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 7:09 PM
This looks like an awesome house to live in!! THX 4 the dowload!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:04 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th May 2017 at 7:59 PM
Thank you