Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A cow ???

by xptl297 Posted 5th Dec 2012 at 4:45 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 6:46 PM
If there was anyone who could have improved on the cowplant, you would be the one!

Funny! I'm going to use it..and abuse it to death.

Thanks for the laugh! "Killer Cows!"
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 11:45 PM
Ooooh, you can get other people to milk the cow? I may have to give this one a go, I adored my cowplant, but the family were getting close to immortal with the milk!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:42 AM
The first time I put the cowplant in a lot I thought it was funny but didn't pay much attention to it. Then a guest disappeared; gone home I thought. The next day I found the milk option. Great! Then my Simmie remembered drinking the guest! I laugh so much I cried!

Thanks for the improvement!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 2:38 PM
This is so great! Thanks very much. Now I'm definitely going to use the plant. *evilgrin*
It's a bit ironic that the evil cow mascot is killed by a cowplant. xD

One question: Does my Sim get a negative memory of the Sim who is killed? Last time I used the plant my Sim got one, but this may be because I had added the Sim I wanted to kill to the household.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daitenshi
One question: Does my Sim get a negative memory of the Sim who is killed? Last time I used the plant my Sim got one, but this may be because I had added the Sim I wanted to kill to the household.

Oops! This is a question you have to find the answer self. I changed all the processes in my game including memories. I know that I had 4 dogs in the same room as the cow and they cried a lot and got memories of the ones they liked. It is probably going to happen because to be killed, the victim has to be selected, but they are not added to the household.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 4:10 AM
Wow. Wierd cow plant Nice.... Now I can kill the stupid people who knock over my trash can He,he,he... My watch cow :cylon:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 9:40 AM
why do you not allow it to eat children that is realistic! so what! they are just Sim children and not real! I always wanted to see a cow plant destroy a stupid townie child.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 2:19 PM
I think that the problem is that there's no animation. It would be possible to fake something but I still didn't try.
The cow is in fact a totally individual object. I'm testing a custom cow where I included several interactions. I like the animations but sincerely I have no one to kill, except the pre-installed sims. Not even these, cause my archetype replacement make them to grow up with better faces automatically. I have very low murdering instincts.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 6:06 PM
A new version of this mod, including the requested features:
No memories from the deceased;
Kill children;

is available at

http://www.simfansuk.com/sims/downl...nt-my-mod-1655/

Remember: when replacing to the new version, a new cow has to be bought.
The cow now is in Build and Buy (Hobbies Miscellaneous).

All my objects and mods will be now available at
http://www.simfansuk.com

Have fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 9:04 PM
This is hilarious....I always loved the cow plant, but l like the extra control your mod gives with it! May I ask, though, how you got your game to not spawn NPCs? You mentioned that your game couldn't spawn these, and that's what I want...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 1:38 PM
i laughed so hard on the tittle hahaha