Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Basegame Outfits - default replacement

by Artemida Posted 31st Dec 2012 at 9:42 AM - Updated 1st Nov 2014 at 4:02 PM by Artemida
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:20 AM
Nice set of improvements. I love the additions of the shoes, especially, to color appropriate for the overalls and to SHOES instead of sandals for the hoodies. That makes the hoodies usable in my opinion. Thank you for offering these separately so that we can pick and choose.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 6:37 PM
Sandals be gone! So happy about this one. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 5:54 AM
hahaha no more sandals finally!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 1:22 AM
Nice job on the shoes, but I'm gonna pass on the open shirt replacement because I think you miss the point a tiny bit. It's supposed to be revealing; how else will that male maid ever compete with the French Maid by looking like Fabio? xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 4:09 PM
Thank you! You have no idea how hugely grateful I am for all of these replacements, especially the sandals
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 10:16 PM
I love the undershirts added to the male maid outfit. I already have a more dignified female maid default replacement, now my male maids can be more professional too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 2:36 AM
Thank you so much for these default replacements! I can't even begin to describe how much I hated the standard male maid outfit. This is far more appropriate if you ask me!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by evel12
I think it's a great idea to get rid of the sandals. Can you tell me where the male teen with black sweater's hair is from?

from the Sims 2 EA Store Spooky Collection

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 9:25 AM
Thank you !!!