Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 2:48 PM Last edited by Pixelen : 19th Jul 2014 at 10:29 AM.
The Disney Legacy
Hi guys! I'm starting a Disney Legacy following the rules from here. I'm mainly sticking to the plotlines of the animated movies but adding a few little twists here and there! The main generation order will be:

01 - Cinderella
02 - Alice in Wonderland
03 - The Little Mermaid
04 - Snow White
06 - Mulan
07 - Aladdin
08 - Lion King
09 - Pocahontas
10 - Atlantis
11 - Hunchback of Notre Dame
12 - Princess and the Frog

Yeah, I'm doing twelve generations, and I'll be doing chapters on the siblings as well! I just love Disney so much and I didn't want to leave anyone out So without further ado, here's the first chapter. Hope you like it!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 11:02 PM
I'm making this with a twist too that's is my first generation

This is Candy the Protagonist of the cinderella story.

Her mom is named Licorice.

Her dad is called Iced Chocolate.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 10:07 AM
how would you manage the lion king??
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 9:24 PM
Wait..How would you do like the Princess and the Frog? Wouldn't that seem a little hard?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 4:40 PM
Interpretations of the characters! probably but we'll see how it goes, I am still going with it but my sims crashed so I'm working my way through my custom content at the moment.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 8:06 PM
I just read that, my mind is just blown. That was great!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 12:02 AM
I'm really confused on how to do each. Can you reply to this describing how to do each princess?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 12:26 AM
Hi guys, thanks for the feedback! Sorry it's been a while, I will post with a description of how I will do each princess after this Anyway, chapter 3 is up! Hope you like.

Chapter 3
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 8:53 PM
Very creative! I like this legacy
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 11:02 AM
Where did you get the girl's hairstyle from? It's so pretty!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ihaveanawsomebro
Where did you get the girl's hairstyle from? It's so pretty!

Her hair is from here, it's an Anubis retexture of a Peggy mesh. Thank you bluegirl45!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 2:07 PM
Thanks very much but my laptop was like WTF and refused to let me play the sims when it was there. To many expansion packs. When I get LN I swear Im gonna kill it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ihaveanawsomebro
Thanks very much but my laptop was like WTF and refused to let me play the sims when it was there. To many expansion packs. When I get LN I swear Im gonna kill it

Yeah, Peggy's stuff is very laggy! Wow, you're daring playing Sims on a laptop, when I tried it, it pretty much fried the graphics card! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 11:39 AM
Princess and the frog: Get a witch to turn someone into a frog (Spn) and then get the princess to kiss him?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 12:20 PM
That's what I was thinking, the frog curse with more of a voodoo twist Here's the newest chapter!

Chapter 4
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 6:32 PM
I can't wait for the next i hope not to wait one year. You decide to make sleeping beauty and not Alice.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Solonor1987
I can't wait for the next i hope not to wait one year. You decide to make sleeping beauty and not Alice.

Nope, as I said it will focus on more than one in each generation so you'll get to hear Alice's story as well Thanks for reading!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st May 2014 at 11:35 AM Last edited by Pixelen : 6th Jul 2014 at 3:54 PM. Reason: Disney Legacy: Sleeping Beauty 2.1
Disney Legacy: Sleeping Beauty 2.1

Hello everyone! I come with a mini update from the point of view of Aurora. Hope you enjoy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 7:58 PM Last edited by Pixelen : 2nd Jun 2014 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Disney Legacy: Alice In Wonderland 2.2
Disney Legacy: Alice In Wonderland 2.2

Hi guys, next part of generation 2 from Alice. Enjoy!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:09 AM
Where did you get all the clothes for the characters? I absolutely love Alice and wonderland!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ceslyw
Where did you get all the clothes for the characters? I absolutely love Alice and wonderland!

Aw, thank you! I mostly got the clothing from here at Mod The Sims, although a few bits are also from Garden of Shadows and TSR.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 3:53 PM
Disney Legacy: Sleeping Beauty 2.3

Hello, chapter 3 of Generation 2 from Aurora. Hope you like it!