Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stop Eating Like a Pig! - No Shovel Food Animation

by Sims99Fanatic Posted 8th Mar 2013 at 4:53 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2013 at 7:14 AM by Sims99Fanatic

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 8:41 PM
It will be nice to finally have Sims with table manners, thank you for sharing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM
I'm a movie maker and this ruined so many of my takes when a forgot to give them the neat trait...
Thank you! :D
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 9:02 PM
Oh it is a neat trait thing? I thought it was always because all my sims have middle of the mark personality on every level. So all 5's I thought it was every sim that did that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 9:09 PM
So i'm not the only one bugged by this bad sim habit then :D. Thanks a bunch for the mod yay for civilized eating!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 10:11 PM
Oh, thank you! I have an 18th century hood and this animation was quite out of place! I was just thinking yesterday as I watched in disgust my Earl eating in said manner. This is long overdue!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 12:22 AM
Thank you so much for this! It was difficult watching and listening to sims eat like pigs. I was setting all my sims neatness at 6 just to avoid it, problem with doing this is having a house full of neatnicks and fighting each other over doing chores! Lol!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 2:38 AM
I don't know why maxis thought it would be great to have sims gobble like there is no tomorrow. When I am playing the sims, I like for my sims to have a nice table dinner. The sims can talk and earn their social points at the same time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 5:33 AM
Thanks so much! I've had to do numerous retakes while filming my machinima over the years due to my sims' awful table manners. I hated having to give them all "neat" personalities to prevent this. Thanks again for sharing this useful mod and I can't wait to test it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 7:09 AM
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. I hate watching them eat like pigs so much that I have absolutely refused to make any sims with fewer than 4 neatness points, which has been rather limiting.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 10:33 PM
Thank you, very useful!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 10:39 PM
You saved my series! In multiple scenes they're supposed to eat, and most of the time when I filmed I would just have them sit at the table but not tell them to eat because it bothered me when they ate like pigs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:10 AM
This is very useful espically for filming!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:38 PM
Oh me oh my, I LOVE it when the Sims Pig out it is so funny to me, to see the Sims eat like it is their last meal. This Mod I am sure is "good" for members who want their Sims to eat with manners.

My Sims did not learn from their piggy parents "Etiquette" therefore the apple did not fall far from the tree. Lmao
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 8:51 AM
Yes!!! At last, this mod hath arrived! Thank you very much for this! :lovestruc It has always bugged me how sloppy my clean Sims eat. Doh! I'm all, like, "Hey, now, slow down. Slowww dowwwnnn!!! You're not going anywhere, mister. Eat your food nice and slow...or you'll choke on your food."

Thank you again for saving me and countless others with this fine mod.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th May 2013 at 12:38 AM
Question, does this get rid of the infuriating smacking sounds they make, too? :3
Forum Resident
#17 Old 19th May 2013 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Theaphelia
Question, does this get rid of the infuriating smacking sounds they make, too? :3

I want to know this as well.
Banned
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Theaphelia

No I don't think so, it never really bothered me so I never payed it much mind. You could try it and see.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 12:46 AM
Thank you so much! I always hated that myself! XD
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 3:47 AM
When my sim ate something, he didn't do the sloppy animation, but he also didn't gain any hunger out of it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 10:22 PM
Thank You! This is so very annoying and is one of those "gross out" actions that should only apply to slob Sims!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 6:37 PM
Heads up, as wetts2 pointed out, there is a problem with this mod where a Sim won't eat at all and gets stuck just sitting there with fork lifted. They'll be stuck like that until you cancel the eating action, and they won't gain any hunger. Does not happen to all Sims, I imagine it's just the ones that wants to shove food but aren't allowed with this mod and therefore get stuck.
Instructor
#23 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 11:13 PM
I've never had that particular problem (stuck sims), but I have noticed it takes a lot longer for my Sims to eat. Which means they spend much of their day eating, which kind of gets boring after a while. The weird thing is, the more sloppy the Sim is, the slower they eat now.

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:02 PM
Muy bueno, lo probé y es verdad, comen como la gente normal
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 4:51 PM
Hope works. Thank you :)
Page 1 of 2