Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four Belgian Shepherds

by PharaohHound Posted 10th Mar 2013 at 2:52 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2013 at 1:45 PM by PharaohHound

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 3:45 PM
These are awesome! Thank you, Hound!
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 3:47 PM
Wonderful creations like yours are why I really need to get myself this EP! Thanks for all the effort and charm that has gone into these pooches!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:30 PM
Beautiful dogs. A must download. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 7:46 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 11th Mar 2013 at 3:10 AM.
They're amazing! very impressive!
And this is coming someone who hates dogs and doesn't have the pets EP so that's saying something
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 12:18 AM
What a beautiful job you did. These are such lovely animals.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 5:28 AM
These animals are beeeyoutiful! I own two real Belgian Shepherds, and you have captured them perfectly!

Just a question - I tried to download some animals from you before. Although the download was successful, and I'm pretty sure they are in the game (either that, or suddenly the quality of the stray dogs has skyrocketed in my game!), I can't find your work in CAS - where would I find them?

I've never downloaded any precreated sims before, so bear with me please! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 6:20 AM
Wow, such gorgeous puppies! Excellent work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 8:13 AM
Very nice dogs. My favorite is Marius. Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 10:09 AM
I have your draft horses and I love them to pieces. Thank you for the new breed! :-) Wonderful!!
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 1:40 PM Last edited by PharaohHound : 11th Mar 2013 at 1:52 PM.
Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful comments! They really inspire me to keep creating.

RaphaelsRedemption - Glad to get the "stamp of approval" from someone who owns Belgian Shepherds! They should be in the premade Sim bin in CAS under Dogs. If they're not there, they are not installed correctly (at which point all I can suggest is to reread the "installing TS3 sims guide"... I'm really bad with "tech help!")
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 1:44 PM
How, how, how did you get these dogs so perfect? Usually, when I see specific breeds or an individual dog Simified, they look VERY CLOSE to the animal in question, or MOSTLY like it; but these are spot-on. I didn't need a description or a comparison pic to know exactly what dogs these are, you got them EXACTLY right. My hat off to you, ma'am.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 3:02 PM
Wow they are beautiful, Great job thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 5:54 PM
As usual, your dogs are simply gorgeous
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 7:09 PM Last edited by whiterider : 11th Mar 2013 at 9:10 PM. Reason: Removing advertising. Signatures are disabled on Thanks posts for a reason. :)
i love your creations!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 1:35 AM
These are awesome! I suck at creating dogs but I love them, so I'll sure grab these :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 2:27 AM
Someday I'll have the black doggy (groene.. i can't spell the name of the breed, but i'll still be an awesome owner) irl.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful comments! They really inspire me to keep creating.

RaphaelsRedemption - Glad to get the "stamp of approval" from someone who owns Belgian Shepherds! They should be in the premade Sim bin in CAS under Dogs. If they're not there, they are not installed correctly (at which point all I can suggest is to reread the "installing TS3 sims guide"... I'm really bad with "tech help!")

Thank you! I'll try again I can't wait to have a couple of these beauties in my game (and these ones might not be as spoilt as my two RL belgians!). I'll double-check the install guide, but I reckon maybe the install just failed. Thanks for helping!
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ibce
Someday I'll have the black doggy (groene.. i can't spell the name of the breed, but i'll still be an awesome owner) irl.

They're gorgeous. A couple of pointers from a RL owner - they can be expensive. They are big and boisterous, so be prepared to walk them, and spend some time training them. And either be prepared to spend hours brushing them, or be prepared to pay for professional grooming (and IMO, go professional, all the way. Belgian Shepherds have very think undercoats and sometimes they are curly, and it's mess to brush!)

Still, the nicest dogs I've ever, ever owned, and they look spectacular! I have to admit I squee'd out loud when I saw PharaohHound's upload. The more recognition for this breed, the better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:07 AM
Great work on all the dogs...
I can make an okay dog in game, but these are simply fantastic!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th May 2013 at 1:10 AM
I love this! Great job!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 12:49 PM
Hey awesome creation!

I tried to install Anouk and Marius only and have placed them in the correct package folder. Can't seem to find the dogs in 'breeds' or 'pre-created' sims in the create a sim.

What am I doing wrong? Should I upload all the files?

ps more dog breeds suggestions?
(since your so awesome at them!)

White Shepherd, Afghan? (lots of hair to play with) Husky/Malamute, AKita, Chow.

Some are already represented in game, but they look awful..
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 1:22 PM
IndigoBug1987 - Sims and pets do not go in the packages folder, please see the install instructions tab for instructions on how to install pets.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
IndigoBug1987 - Sims and pets do not go in the packages folder, please see the install instructions tab for instructions on how to install pets.

OH your totally right! Its been a long time! lol

I found the SavedSims folder and saw all my other dog/cats/horses there! Now I can enjoy these sheps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 12:50 PM
This is exactly what I came here looking for! Beautiful work, thank you.
Page 1 of 2