Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 2:45 PM
Incoming!

Jessie soon gave birth to her and Gunnar's fifth kid -- and third "oops" baby -- Cyndi.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 2:37 PM
Vivian

I wasn't aware at the time, but she was expecting twin girls.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 1:32 PM

"Dammit, get out here! It's time!"
"Coming, punkin."

"Oh! Nooboo!"
"Oogy-oogy-oo-oogy-oogy-oo-oo!"

"Hey, come take him. I'm not done yet. Brady? Brady? Brady! Okay, fine."

"Congratulations, ma'am. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that my contract specifically excludes me from childcare duties."
"I'm going to bed now, Brady. They're all yours."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#54 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 5:34 PM
An alien has been impregnating everyone; he "got" Circe, but Loki was already pregnant via an abduction. They were both bad-tempered BEFORE, now they are impossible. But Loki is also now SENSITIVE! When he could not have a decent conversation with Peter Ottomas, he looked ready to cry.

Then he and Circe got into a stupid argument: "Who you calling an elephant, fat boy?"

"Yea? Well you don't smell like flowers!"

Meanwhile Peter - as childishly oblivious as ever - is playing "rock-star".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#55 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 6:29 AM
Aniyah and Kevin expecting their first child

Baby Ryan is born! And, of course, over to the right is yet another member of the Insensitive Sim Fathers' Club...
Forum Resident
#56 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 11:40 PM

Rachel Schuyler rubs Justine Schuyler's belly, looking forward to the birth of...Wait, what would the relationship be if the child is your father's and the mother of the child is your husband's daughter, now your stepdaughter?

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Scholar
#57 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 2:08 AM

Field Researcher
#58 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:32 AM
Annie Reeves, pregnant with daughter Iris

Here with Topsy and hubby Jim
Scholar
#59 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 1:57 PM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 19th Mar 2014 at 2:08 PM.
While Monica Bratford was more than ready to be done with being pregnant, she wasn't expecting the moment of the birth to be anything like this: in her underwear, with her undies-clad husband Barnum freaking out and undead creeper Elwood Valley -- who ran in from outside, uninvited! -- attempting to coach her. Still, she reflected with a grin, it'll make for a great story. Top that, Jessie Pilferson.

Grimhild's spent a lot of time during this pregnancy rubbing her belly with her eyes closed, smiling. She didn't do that -- either at all, or as much -- with her previous pregnancies, which makes me wonder if she knows something about what's in development.

My Simblr
#60 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 12:44 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 23rd Mar 2014 at 2:46 AM.
Valerie and Declan Kirchburg expecting their first
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#61 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 8:57 AM
Imogen

Scholar
#62 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 11:55 PM

I quite understand why Angela had this reaction to her first bump. The shirt says it all, methinks.

Not long after, Mary-Sue made sure everyone's attention was off her daughter. This family should be on MTV...or maybe Jerry Springer, considering that Mary-Sue's baby daddy is not Daniel, and Angela's, her fiancé Dustin Broke, has just met a tragic fate...

Angela was a walkby at the Smiths' house. Looking for her runaway twin sister, maybe? I do think she looks cute with that waddle!

Er...this is quite a story to tell the kid when he's older. Jasper Smith's arrival attracted not only all the party guests, but even a few walkbys!
Mad Poster
#63 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 7:16 PM
Priya was desperate for sleep and food, with food on the stove, she went into labor.

We all know what the next picture would be, dropping the baby and waving at the fire; but no, this is an apartment and she is soooo tired! She drops the baby, picks up the baby (wanting to take it outside), drops the baby again - right in front of the stove!-and runs outside so she can collapse on the sidewalk.

I worried that the firemen could get past the baby and the stupid dog to get to the fire, but it was OK

With mom still passed out, I thought the neighbors rushed into the house to get the baby...

but no. The stood around talking, watched TV, played with dog, clogged the toilet, and didn't lift a finger to help the terrified baby or it's starving, unconscious mom.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 1:46 AM
Had a little photo shoot with a couple from my Riverblossom Hills neighborhood, Rynna Hadin and fiance Massimiliano (Massi) Callai, while she was pregnant with their twins.

My personal favorite is a bit more risque (everything is covered, but I thought I should warn you all!), so clicky if you like.

They have since had the twins, girls named Vienna and Vielle who look a lot like their mom!
Mad Poster
#65 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 4:18 PM

Rover is concerned, but clean. Sharla got his bath finished before the smell of wet dog got to her.

Georgette has got to be the most selfless Romance sim in all of Drama Acres. First she moved back in with her parents to help with her alien hybrid little brother; then she got engaged to one of her boyfriends to help him out of an untenable living situation; now she's gestating the sixth baby needed to turn her Mutti permaplat. How is she supposed to get to 20 different partners with all these distractions?

Jovita Hawkins got the author's copies of The Apartment on Downmarket Street, her second book, and is relaxing and enjoying that new book feeling. Hey, this bit's pretty good... (By the time a book gets accepted and you've done all the line notes and things you are so sick to death of it you're sure it's no good at all; but the lag between final galley and print creates enough distance that you can read it like it's new and discover that yeah, it very much does not suck.)

Meanwhile, in Strangetown, Monica Bratford Curious realizes she's not going to be jobhunting yet awhile.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 6:35 PM

Aliens abducted a heavily pregnant Trisha, I guess they were curious about female reproduction?

Poor Trisha, as if being constantly hungry and tired weren't bad enough
Mad Poster
#67 Old 5th May 2014 at 4:50 AM

It's the morning after her wedding day, and Phase 2 of Honey Beare Estic's plan for her life is off to a fast, if uncomfortable, start.

Trisha Traveller has noticed how well MaryG gets along with Trent, and MaryG has noticed how well Trisha gets along with Nathan. And here Trisha is hanging out in their apartment constantly.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/mSD7NE]

So she just makes sure everybody knows what page everybody's on. (That Trent sure is hot, in a helpless little-boy way, though...)

Nathan hasn't got a clue that there's such a thing in the world as an undercurrent.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#68 Old 5th May 2014 at 5:31 AM
Mayor Thornburry and his wife Amy. Not sure if this is pregnancy one, two or both.

I love the belly rub

"Whose bigger, you or me?" Definitely baby two as he wasn't fat with the first.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#69 Old 27th May 2014 at 2:56 PM

"Joe, honey, I know I screwed up with Gary. Old habits die hard. But honest, you know everything about everybody now and when push comes to shove, I didn't marry any of them, did I? I love you! You're the only one I ever even thought about marrying and now here we are. Don't give up on me right out the gate! I can get over my habits. I know I can."

"But, um...we're gonna have to postpone that honeymoon..."

Theodora's little slip-up (and entire history) is soon forgotten in Joe's excitement over Theodora's massive wedding night birth-control failure. "Hey, babykins! We are going to have such great times together! Um - what's the deal with your hair?"
"Binning hiccup. I'm on it as soon as you and the kid finish your conversation."

This was not on Theodora's agenda, but she's an Ottomas by birth. She can roll with it. No reason to look like a frump while she's doing it, though.

Scholar
#70 Old 31st May 2014 at 11:12 AM
Candy realized midway through her younger daughter Avery's birthday party that she was going to give birth soon. Her mom Angel and little sister Goldie must've realized it, too, because they both drifted away from the smustling to a quiet(er) area of the living room with her.

Unfortunately for Candy, her mother-in-law Lana figured it out as well and took a seat nearby. Candy likes to compare her mother-in-law to an elephant: they're both gray, wrinkled, and never, ever forget.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 31st May 2014 at 10:23 PM
Default Both pregnant

Abducted on the same day his wife got pregnant.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 7:35 PM
Morgan

Josephine & hubby Arden

Lab Assistant
#73 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 12:00 AM
Ooh, here's mine
Screenshots
Scholar
#74 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 12:32 PM
Genesis smiles as Grimuara places her hand on her belly, feeling the baby kick. She was pregnant with Freya at around the same time Frieda was pregnant with Grimuara.

Freya's girlfriend Tessa makes a fuss over her in-laws-to-be (mother- and sibling-).

Joshua rubs Genesis's belly -- "For good luck." -- while her husband Alon stands, a little anxiously, nearby.

(Genesis and Joshua triple-bolt, to Genesis and Alon's double bolts, which resulted in Alon acting rather possessive of Genesis the entire time Joshua was there. Every time Genesis would interact with her ex, Alon would want to kiss, hug, or flirt with her.)

"Come on out, we're waiting to see you!"

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#75 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 8:40 PM

Georgette Skirt and Pearl Onions deal with the brawl going on between two other guests by eagerly discussing anything other than the "caught cheating" event in question.

Samantha Ottomas maneuvers around #6 to tuck in #5.

Cyd Roseland competes with townie Toby Bruenig for Mary Hart's attention. A few minutes ago her husband blew through the lot, saw she had a following, and kept walking with a grin on his face, obviously thinking she could handle it; but she's getting uncomfortable and beginning to think he's wrong.

"Don't run out on me like that! I don't know what I would have done if Skye hadn't come along and distracted him!"
"I can't be stepping in to rescue you every time some jackass gets carried away with admiration. You need to get used to being the hottest woman in the room and learn to squash them."
"I don't want to squash them, I just - Do you think I should move those books?"
"Where to? We're out of shelf space. I can move the picture a bit higher. You sure you don't mind having my first wife all over the walls?"
"I never wanted to compete with her, honey."

Page 3 of 8