Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wickswell Manor

by Johnny_Bravo Posted 2nd Apr 2013 at 5:36 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 6:54 PM
This looks fantastic Johnny! Love the detail and all the hard work you put into this manor! I would download now but sadly I don't have all the eps or the sps!
Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 8:13 PM
Love it! I have a question though, is there enough room for 7-9 people? (two of them would share a room) Because I have a family with 4 kids and they are going to have more
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 8:49 PM
Looks great! Clever CFE solution for avoiding a dormer with the stairs going to the third floor. Nice.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 9:32 PM
Thanks
Ella: yes, there is enough space. when needed your Sims can use the guest house which can sleep 4 Sims

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 12:09 AM Last edited by Ella:) : 3rd Apr 2013 at 1:07 AM.
Yay I'm so glad that I can use this house But I'm having a problem, I'm trying to place it in SV but it lowers the part where the house actually is so its unroutable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 12:55 PM
Great house and really enjoyed the family history!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ella
Yay I'm so glad that I can use this house But I'm having a problem, I'm trying to place it in SV but it lowers the part where the house actually is so its unroutable.

I'm not sure why that happens, the house is built on a completely flat lot..

#9 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 4:46 PM
Well, I just tried it on a 50x50 lot and it does the same thing but on the edge? It looks like the house was pushed down when I placed it, but everything else is sitting flat.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 5:01 PM
Strange.. some people had the same problem with other houses of me, I can't help you with that, sorry

#11 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ella
Well, I just tried it on a 50x50 lot and it does the same thing but on the edge? It looks like the house was pushed down when I placed it, but everything else is sitting flat.

You've run into the old sunken/raised lot glitch that no-one seems to know why it happens. There is a cheat to lower and raise the lot level (see here ) but is annoyingly cumbersome to use.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fxchrfxchr
You've run into the old sunken/raised lot glitch that no-one seems to know why it happens. There is a cheat to lower and raise the lot level (see here ) but is annoyingly cumbersome to use.

Very usefull. I'm really used to building on the Builder's Island and I'm sad to hear that this glitch happens to a lot of people who've downloaded houses which are made in that world. Really sucks if they just want to play but have this problem instead.

#13 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 8:24 PM
This is so stunning! The curb appeal is beautiful!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 6:43 PM
Once I saw the thumbnail. I just had to stop. This mansion is beautiful.
Your best work yet !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 8:51 PM
Love your style. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 3:28 AM
A work of art. Thanks.