Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd May 2013 at 1:18 AM
Was there a limit or logic here? Why did you 'remove' potatoes? I thought it was awesome logic you could collect potatoes Figs,not so much Though they are tastier :/
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd May 2013 at 1:42 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 22nd May 2013 at 2:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ForumZombie
Was there a limit or logic here? Why did you 'remove' potatoes? I thought it was awesome logic you could collect potatoes Figs,not so much Though they are tastier :/

Yes. Unfortunately, they can't be listed in both the spawner and in spawnables. It can only load one of the references (which is what was causing the randomness problem I mentioned elsewhere on the forum).
If they're listed in both files, say it uses the spawnable key but it loads with the info from the spawner, the name and description are both missing, and the thumbnail gets messed up. The item is still usable and still counted but it looks awful.
If it loads up with the spawnables info taking preference then it all looks fine, but which one gets loaded in preference is completely random on start-up.
One way round it would be to remove potatoes from spawnables and place it only in the plant spawner but I don't know if that would affect something later, so I'm reluctant to do that.
The other, safer, way to have it back would be to give it a new name, like baby potatoes or something and then change all the recipes that use the potato, to reference the harvested version instead.
Since the potato is already listed in spawnables I don't want to mess with that.
I don't mind changing the recipe data to a 'new' potato though if you'd like to see them returned to the spawner, I was sad to lose them as a harvestable, because I like the idea of harvesting ingredients rather than having to buy them all.

As for figs, I personally don't like them (never tasted a fresh one though, just dried), but I love the thumbnail for them, it's such a nice image, and I found a medieval recipe that uses figs, so I threw them in.

*edit* forgot to say earlier that I also removed onions for the same reason.
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd May 2013 at 1:51 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 22nd May 2013 at 7:59 AM.
Got the basket of oranges to be properly selectable as a group serve, it's welded to the tray now and moveable in one piece....and for some reason the single serve is now being held by the bottom of the plate rather than by the bottom of the object. As far as I can recall I didn't do anything to change the single serve, so I'll have to see if that's random.

Out of curiosity I tried using the Goop Group Serve (bowl food) as a finished product from the oven.....my wizard made this, so it looked ok in that context lol. The single serve is the smaller version of this on a plate. (don't worry I'm not keeping it :P)
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd May 2013 at 2:36 AM
What I would really love to see, is eggs to be harvestable from that chicken crate object
and for the rabbit and fowl to be harvestable from the wall rack with the pheasant etc hanging off it......and bear and boar meat from the meat platter object.
It would be so great to have a proper working kitchen and garden.
This isn't my area though
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd May 2013 at 4:03 AM
I think "Small Potatoes" and "Yellow Onions" (or something else) as harvest would be good, and recipes that included them,of course =)
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th May 2013 at 1:15 AM
I think "Small Potatoes" and "Yellow Onions" (or something else) as harvest would be good, and recipes that included them,of course =)

I've changed the custom and the game recipes (except quest ones) to use the harvest versions of the potato and onion.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th May 2013 at 4:18 AM
Oh, sure. Blame me for suggesting it =P No really, that's sweet.
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 28th May 2013 at 10:29 PM

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#34 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 10:19 AM Last edited by Xeny : 10th Jun 2013 at 10:33 AM.
Default A Rhyme for you, Ms Chickie a-ling!
Tick Tock Tock Tick...Oh Chickie!! You are so quiet lately....more than just Xeny...has been waiting patiently, for any and/or all of what has pics posted above of what they could be...our games could be like brand-new with these...a renewal making our game playable and as exciting, as the first day of yester-eve...and though we all love seeing the pics of what a short future might bring...some are too anxious, well, or at least just me...but, are you close to having any complete, or are you having too much fun at being a tease???....OHHHHH Chickie stop toying with my desires and provoking my fantasies....of another 2 years of non-stop game play with my sims from Medi-eve......L...OUD as I am able to YOU shall I scream....Chickie, and other sims modders, HURRY SCURRY UP if you please! These ideas for new recipes are the only cure for an overwhelming fear our game might grow boring, for those of us who have The Sims Pirates and Nobles disease!........That illness we DON'T want relieved!...By many minds, after we have added to our game these new things....you will be praised and glorified up the wa-zing! Yes, Hero Chickie! You might be renamed and perhaps even given a cartoon looking crown, and a proposal that indeed you are a Sims Modding Queen!

but Xeny still anxious is muttering in a string, of excited epitaphs and a phrase like, "...when? Or is all of this a bad dream?"

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 10:30 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 12th Jun 2013 at 4:04 PM.
Default Alpha
Quote: Originally posted by Xeny
Tick Tock Tock Tick...Oh Chickie!! You are so quiet lately....more than just Xeny...has been waiting patiently, for any and/or all of what has pics posted above of what they could be...our games could be like brand-new with these...a renewal making our game playable and as exciting, as the first day of yester-eve...and though we all love seeing the pics of what a short future might bring...some are too anxious, well, or at least just me...but, are you close to having any complete, or are you having too much fun at being a tease???....OHHHHH Chickie stop toying with my desires and provoking my fantasies....of another 2 years of non-stop game play with my sims from Medi-eve......L...OUD as I am able to YOU shall I scream....Chickie, and other sims modders, HURRY SCURRY UP if you please! These ideas for new recipes are the only cure for an overwhelming fear our game might grow boring, for those of us who have The Sims Pirates and Nobles disease!........That illness we DON'T want relieved!...In many minds, after we have added to our game these new things....you will be praised and glorified up the wa-zing! Yes, Hero Chickie! You might be renamed and perhaps even given a cartoon looking crown, and a proposal that indeed you are a Sims Modding Queen!

but Xeny still anxious is muttering in a string, of excited epitaphs and a phrase like, "...when? Or is all of this a bad dream?"

Lol....thank you?? =D

I'm just adding stuff as I go, it's all working.....as far as I'm aware.
I could put one up for testing just now if you want to try it out at it's current stage? it's subject to change though, so I'd start a new kingdom to test it (although I've been saving my current kingdom with this installed with no problems.)

I haven't used the working shop tab yet though, and the swords at the start of this thread aren't in this either.
I also removed the recipe books.

Things like spawn rates, prices, ingredients used, descriptions, buffs, motive changes, number of items in shop etc still need fine tuned.

*edit* PLEASE READ
This is the one I currently have installed in my game. If you use this in an existing kingdom, it's best to store all new ingredients in a larder, that way if you remove the mod all you have to do is delete and replace any larders holding new items.
If you keep the items on a sim and the mod itself is removed, all carrying sims inventories will break, you'd have to manually sell everything before mod removal, which is why I suggest using the larder, the larders can be sold with or without the mod in place, so if you miss one and discover it later, there'll be no harm done.
An existing item removed from the mod will cause the same problems, I'd give you notice of any changes to existing items though, so you could sell just that instead of having to lose everything.
The only one that can't be stored is the broth, which is used in other recipes, I had to make it not touchable to stop them manually drinking it when they were hungry, it can't be dragged to the sell box either though, but a trip to the village shop will allow you to sell the broth if you want to remove the mod. This may change though.
I tried to fix the games problem of not being able to cook food from the appliance when the ingredients are in the larder and you have to click on the larder to cook instead. It can't/shouldn't be fixed though and I know now why it works the way it does.
I think the only thing I haven't checked with this mod is the merchant, who should be able to sell most of the ingredients, and the broth should never spoil, but I've yet to see if that's actually working as intended.
I can't recall if I changed back some of the weirder meshes I used as a test, so if you find any food items without bowls etc, let me know and I'll fix that.
The standard game's onion and potato are almost useless now, and all recipes use the new gatherable ones instead, I may add some of the original ones back though, since you get those items from events, unless your happy just getting a 'profit' from them instead.
More recipes, ingredients etc will be added, in this event you don't have to delete anything or do anything except update the mod...assuming you'd want the newer stuff.

*edit*
In older kingdoms you'll see all the single serve recipes as well as all the group serve ones.
In new kingdoms a few single serve ones will be available but most will be permanently hidden and it will mostly be just the group serve ones that are available.
This is because locks/unlocks are saved in to your kingdom file on the first save, so changing them later has zero effect on an already established kingdom, so an old kingdom will act like the single serve locks don't exist.
I also 'fixed'/recovered the missing sausage recipes from Gastrobury and they'll be viewable in the recipe book from the start of a kingdom (you'll still need to unlock Gastrobury to get the sausage) but because of the way the locks work, you'll only see these recipes in a kingdom that's made after this mod is installed, as older kingdoms have already saved their locked status and these locks are never read by the game again.

There's also a couple of recipes that use the barley bread as an ingredient. I unlocked the single serve version to make it easy to add the bread to the inventory, but, again, because of the way the locks work, old kingdoms will still only have the group serve available to them, and will , therefore need the bread manually separated in to single serves to be able to have the ingredient counted and usable in a recipe.

I've included a change log in the rar, if you don't want spoilers then ignore it, if you want to know what you're looking for, it should all be in there, and I added the doomsword blade and hilt to the shop for DarthKitsune, which I don't think I listed.

This will conflict with any mod that modifies the recipes, plant spawners, crafting tables, the village shop or the spawnables xml. If you're unsure if a mod you have would cause a conflict, let me know what mod you're using, and I'll try my best to help you.
Needs Pirates and Nobles...although I don't know what will happen with just the base game, I've still to try that out.
Moraelins 'faster cooking, longer spoil time' mod is included in this one. Thank you to Moraelin =)

A huge thank you to Daniel Myers of recipes.medievalcookery.com for his written permission to use his work in this mod. He takes the original sourced recipes and tests them out to update and modernize them, so all his recipes are do-able in real life if you want to try any of them out. Visit his website for his notes on what they taste like etc, and for more recipes.

The recipes from greneboke.com may be removed at some point as I haven't heard back from the lady that owns that site yet, but in the event that all she'd require is a credit and a link, then thank you as well to Kristen Wright of www.greneboke.com , all her recipes are tried, tested and modernized as well, so all do-able if you want to try any of them out. Visit her site to find more modernized medieval recipes.

*edit* removed this version, because I've added a slightly updated version which can be found in the first post.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 11:08 AM
I would love to test for you anything you feel is ready for testing, ChickPea. I do not want you to think I am trying to push you to hurry before any of your work is truly ready for a next stage....as I have read recently the reason such games as Medieval have so many bugs, is not due to the developer's but by the Publisher's as they are greedy money grubbing scanks, and so rush and push the developer's to release games before developer's are completed to their satisfaction, and I am specifically targeting EA Games and their relationship with Maxis...but no, the rhyme was just me trying to let you know, I, your ever anxious fan is still here breathing hotly over my keyboard and fogging up my monitor screen, waiting, and visiting MTS multiple times to see if you are closer to a final than yesterday, in a comedic way as one can when writing an on the fly poem, of sorts.

I tell you Chickie, I am so excited and anxious about anything new that might be an add on to my game, that I have even bought another game via STEAM that appeared to be as close to The Sims Medieval as any game could be...the big part missing though, is a personal like close kind of relationship we seem to collect along with our sims. The game is called Folk Tale. It is a strategy game in Medieval Times, all kinds of economic options and decisions can be made, a Lord or in future updates a Lady as I understand will be either a tyrant ruler, or a good and kind one. I have only played a bit of it, as it is a pre-release, or an early release by the developer's Games Foundry, so it still has a bug here and there, the graphics are simply amazing, but in more of a cartoon way than Sims Medieval. Obviously and also depending on ones graphics abilities, and card our sims can and do look just like a real human being, but with the monsters one must defeat, obviously their peasants in Folk Tale are VERY cartoonie! A bit like Deathspank, perhaps, or Dirk the Daring from Dragon's Lair. All the same its exciting.

I guess it is alright to link you to the game at Steam, if you would like a peek, as I have seen links from Youtube here that are less than a waste of time, so here goes if you care for a view....shes a nice game once one figures out all the moves one can make using the keyboard, one thing I do hate....Mouse clicking is my only true way to play any PC game, in fact my mouse is a growing part of my palm, we have grown more than close, and even at times we sleep in the same chair! My desk informed me long ago, it has so qualms about sharing a friend....LMAO!

Here is a glance at Folk Tale:

Code:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/224440/

Quote:
Scholar
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 11:39 AM
For swords, staffs etc.
I was thinking rather than adding ones with new stats.....
I hate that the game pretty much dictates which sword and which staff I should have equipped at level 10.
I was thinking of perhaps at level 10 having a version of every staff and sword with the same stats so you can pick exactly which one you want to carry at the end without having to sacrifice stats for looks, and also adding a flame and a frost enchanted version of them all as well.
Don't know when/if I'll get round to this though, it was just an idea.
Does having the weapon dictated to you annoy anyone else?
Field Researcher
#38 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 12:54 PM
Not really Chickie, cause it never matters whether your monarch or knight have THAT particular sword for whichever quest equipped. For example, I am on the Legendary Traits quest for probably the 4th or 5th time, but I played the Dragon of (name of kingdom) which dictates one must have the wyrmslayer equipped to defeat the dragon, but many times Xylan just whooped it with the Angel's Talon, no problems occurred after having done this and also my knight in War Games when supposed to have the Knight's Plate mail, and the Royal Longsword equipped when fighting the Black Knight also had Angel's Talon and Angel's Guard or else The Doom Plate Mail equipped instead and had no problems in completing the quests and winning his final prize. So, you do not have to have any sword equipped and fighting with it if you do not want, it does not matter.

There are occasions however that when my blacksmith is testing swords he had developed that the sword will not be unequipped. My first blacksmith never had the pre Legendary swords from the quest Cutting Edge un-equipped. It was frustrating, but come to find out after so many times doing the quest, it is a strange glitch or bug that can occur with certain items another being the lute. I think a lute might get stuck inside a bards inventory when the game claims the lute is still equipped but you know it is not because the bard is playing a different lute, or none at all but can still equip another lute in his/her inventory or it is also equipped, is when a player might select object option on that sim and click to reset that sim, stopping them from playing the lute while they are in the action....which I have to do a lot so my bard does not get the message she is making less money since she recently performed, and also my knight to whom I give this talent on many an occasion also has two lutes equipped at the same time. Nothing to do about it until the game resets itself. There are the swords also that are delegated to the game, and cannot be sold, so they are outlined in inventory and will not be taken from an inventory, but as you know if they are not weapons intended to be kept by the sim in question and to continue in the kingdom until the end of an ambition, they are removed from an inventory....now this is where I have a very bad issue with my game and in doing the Cutting Edge quest.
I have only once in the many times I have played this quest been able to recreate one of the swords after the quest is completed. I have done every one just as it is supposed to go, and even tried some oddball crazy things in order to try and get to keep the recipe and all its necessary ingredients in plenty so when I come back to play another next quest ie: more of the game AFTER Cutting Edge has been completed, I can have the blacksmith, or any other of my sims whom I may have given the talents needed for making armor can make the swords after, but every time I go to my blacksmith to check for the sword that should have still been in his inventory, it is GONE! The recipe remains in the forge usually, not always, but the forge claims there is no catalyst even when there is, and other times after the quest no one at all in the kingdom could make it as the option never showed up again at the fireplace. Once I had both my Peteran Priest and the blacksmith, and my monarch who I had given the abilities to forge etc make a catalyst for safe keeping so it could be obtained through a sim rather than depend upon this wacky game of mine to offer up the option at the fireplace, but to no avail, any catalysts leftover went the same avenue out as did the Legendary sword in my blacksmiths inventory. It was gone before he reached the park before the forest in the center space, as I caught him out before he made it out of the trees, and I was into the new quest, and I even got him romantically involved with Mace Moon's lover/bride as even she was still in the park and almost disappeared into the invisible wall inside the tree area. I snatched her by taking control of her before she could get away....YES!!!!!!! I admit! I was taking out a vengeance on her as we got left without any sword as reward for all of our long hard work, and nervous anxious mutterings throughout the whole of the quest being afeared the outcome that occurred would yet again occur....and it did. I keep searching, and trying again and again though to do as I stated with the right outcome to happen again, until then, I have memories of the glorious moment we felt when on just one other occasion we, my blacksmith and I...a few other Sims as well, FINALLY got to hold the hilt of the Seraphim between our palms.
The results have been the same whether we accepted the monarchs help or if we did not. I shall endeavor to forge ahead though. TC Chickie, and every one else, too.

Xeny

Quote:
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 3:07 PM
I didn't mean for quests, I just meant in general. The stats dictate. I normally ignore them but it niggles at me knowing there's a better sword even if it's not better looking. Maybe it's just me :P
Field Researcher
#40 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 5:24 AM
Oh well, that's okay. My main purpose in explaining the swords relegated to a particular quest being not necessary to have equipped in order to complete a quest successfully, was so any readers who are in question about it, and happen upon this thread and my reply, can have the information, and have a concern remedied. Someone somewhere had asked about this subject of swords on a different forum on another site, so if one had this concern, so have others.
Every time I discuss Sims Medieval/P&N Chickie on open forums, I add as much detail as seems relevant to any part of the game play, and the why's and how's as possible, so all who might need support in some way concerning the game can have it, not only the recipient of my reply. I figure most of what I say to you about the game you already know, but those who have not yet joined MTS, and or are of a quieter/shier nature so tend to not post on open forums, can then still read any information they may be wanting or needing. The folks we do not see, but who are ever here and other locations hunting for the answers they require. I was one of them for a very long time, and I still am to some degree...even I, Xeny with the most handsome of sims cannot join every site I look upon for all the answers I seek to my many questions about nearly everything! But I endeavor to try!

Xeny

Quote:
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 8:19 AM
I'm in awe of you! You just never stop to amaze me! Thank you for making this game such a pleasure.
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alexandra.fairly
I'm in awe of you! You just never stop to amaze me! Thank you for making this game such a pleasure.

Thank you so much, such a lovely thing to say. I'm really glad you enjoy the mods =)
Scholar
Original Poster
#43 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 4:06 PM
A slightly updated version has been added. Please see first post in this thread.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 11:38 PM Last edited by ForumZombie : 12th Jun 2013 at 11:52 PM.
Love the recipes, the gathering, great stuff. Reading these in kingdom actually made The Watcher hungry.

May I suggest that you remove the plural 's' from parsnip, leek, small potato, yellow onion, maybe not raisin ... (not a big thing really, just inconsistent against other original items). Your decision.

However, I--probably just me--can't read some of the listed ingredients and quantities at the bottom on a couple selects, or rather I'm uncertain if I see it all. (Roasted Turnips, for example, what's below Salt? Sugar, maybe?) My junk only goes to 1600x900 res. I probably could strip out your pretty Old English or credits lines where needed in my own private hell. Lol. Or you could make a slimmer version. Again, you're the boss there.

::
Scholar
Original Poster
#45 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 12:48 AM
Love the recipes, the gathering, great stuff. Reading these in kingdom actually made The Watcher hungry.

May I suggest that you remove the plural 's' from parsnip, leek, small potato, yellow onion, maybe not raisin ... (not a big thing really, just inconsistent against other original items). Your decision.

However, I--probably just me--can't read some of the listed ingredients and quantities at the bottom on a couple selects, or rather I'm uncertain if I see it all. (Roasted Turnips, for example, what's below Salt? Sugar, maybe?) My junk only goes to 1600x900 res. I probably could strip out your pretty Old English or credits lines where needed in my own private hell. Lol. Or you could make a slimmer version. Again, you're the boss there.

::

Salt is the last ingredient in that recipe, if I added them the way they are in the ingredient write up.

This is all the ingredients in Roasted Turnips:

5 medium turnips
1 cup soft cheese, grated
3 eggs
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt

As for the plurals....I COULD just go back in to the stbl and change the names, that would be reeeeally simple .......
but I am a leettle OCD and so I would have to go back in and re-hash the ID based on the new non-pluralized name, and then update all the references to all the items, which would then require you and anyone else who downloaded it to go sell all those pluralized items because they'd technically not be in the mod anymore since the ID will be gone.
I really would like to be different and take the simple path but I'm a huge freaky weirdo and that's so very untidy
If I have a day when I feel I can, then I'll definitely do that for you, or if I can find a compromise to the untidiness then I will as well. I'll think of a solution, like maybe writing a list of all the hashed names would stop the universe and my head from imploding

Let me know what other recipes you're uncertain about seeing all the ingredients for, so I can see how much of a problem that is.
Deleting either the modernized or the medieval instructions would lessen the recipe lengths by quite a bit.
I really like the updated instructions, since they're more understandable to us and because then the recipes are do-able if you want to try any of them out, but the medieval instructions are kind of awesome to have there. I couldn't decide which one to go with, which is why I entered both.
If anyone has any preferences to which they'd rather see in game, let me know and I'll update it with only the one instruction set.
If I get no other replies to that, you have the winning vote and I'll strip out the olde English for you =) My res is 1920x1080, but I agree some of them kind of just jump out at you in a surprising kind of way with their length.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 5:32 AM Last edited by ForumZombie : 13th Jun 2013 at 6:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Salt is the last ingredient in that recipe, if I added them the way they are in the ingredient write up.

This is all the ingredients in Roasted Turnips:

5 medium turnips
1 cup soft cheese, grated
3 eggs
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt

^^ not Salt here...

Is that square at the bottom supposed to be Sugar? No it's supposed.. . No it is Turnips... No indeed, my non-standard 1600x900 is bad, 1280x960 displays list proper here on my end. Ignore this issue, unless you want to note it somewhere in OP. Leave all the big text in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 7:35 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 13th Jun 2013 at 8:02 AM.
^^ not Salt here...

Is that square at the bottom supposed to be Sugar? No it's supposed.. . No it is Turnips... No indeed, my non-standard 1600x900 is bad, 1280x960 displays list proper here on my end. Ignore this issue, unless you want to note it somewhere in OP. Leave all the big text in.

Is the 1280x960 display better or worse or just the same in other ways though?
If you'd rather play in 1600x900 I'll shorten the text for you.

Never mind, I added a version with the Olde English removed (it's in the first post)
Let me know if it all displays for you now.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 7:02 PM
Thank you for the "fix" (although I hate losing the olde flavor text, of course), I can now read all ingredients in all recipes, now in high-def 16:9 (other lower res would cut off the bottom too). This works best for me because the other readable res adds wide black bars to the edges. Yuck.

I enjoyed the Roasted Turnips platter and turnips on their plates when my Lord made them for his castle feast! Thank you for this mod =)
Scholar
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 9:43 PM
Thank you for the "fix" (although I hate losing the olde flavor text, of course), I can now read all ingredients in all recipes, now in high-def 16:9 (other lower res would cut off the bottom too). This works best for me because the other readable res adds wide black bars to the edges. Yuck.

I enjoyed the Roasted Turnips platter and turnips on their plates when my Lord made them for his castle feast! Thank you for this mod =)

You're welcome, glad it displays properly for you now.
I'll just make all future versions with the modernized text.

Lol I just noticed I wrote my sentence, in the post above yours, the wrong way round
I wrote...
"Is the 1280x960 display better or worse or just the same in other ways though?"
It should have read...
"Is the 1280x960 display better or worse in other ways, or just the same?"
Haha I can't believe I asked if it was the same in other ways lol
Field Researcher
#50 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 2:33 PM
You are still making stuff? You are awesome.
Page 2 of 4