Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Romantic Socials TYAE - Same Sex - Revised

by mikey Posted 19th Apr 2013 at 2:23 AM - Updated 20th Jun 2014 at 2:40 PM by mikey

199 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 121 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 6:51 AM
I love this! But I have a question. If I download the file that allows autonomous woohoo and try for baby, will teenagers try for baby autonomously too? I don't really want to include teen pregnancy in my game, so I was wondering if there is a way to tune it so it is only available to adults, or only woohoo is autonomous and TFB has to be user directed? I was trying to figure out how to do this in s3pe, but I don't really get which XML's I should edit. Sorry for the trouble!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 5:59 PM
Thanks for the update I can't wait to put this in my game
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 2:35 PM
Wowwwwwww!!!!!!! I love you!! I hate that Woohooer resets the married state of your teen everytime we close the game! Thank you so much!! Nabbing your V1 mod!! Thanks for doing and sharing these!! <333

Edit: Is it a Core mod? Thanks once again!! <3 Can you do the "Romantic Socials" version without Same sex pregnancy option, I want to keep the game a lil' bit realistic. Nonetheless, I downloaded. Thanks, you totally made my day!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 7:59 PM
I made a family guy character named Herbert the Pervert and he is an elder. Will I be able to make him have these romantic socials with teens?
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 4:11 AM
This mod is now working in my game I'm now sure why maybe I'm installing the wrong one, because I don't get the options
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 8:40 PM
Doesn't work... I tried romance between teen and adult with and without other mods and i still don't get the options in the romantic bar.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yalaa
Doesn't work... I tried romance between teen and adult with and without other mods and i still don't get the options in the romantic bar.

I think it only allows teens to whoohoo with each other...
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 5:58 AM
I have a few lesbian couple sims. But I don't see the option to try for baby. I've had them woohoo before but they don't get pregnant or anything.

My game is patched already :c
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 6:05 PM Last edited by cheaty : 1st May 2013 at 11:53 AM.
EDIT:

Tested: AutoRomanticSocial is fully compatible with the "Longer or Shorter Pregnancies"-mod by AgentTexas -> http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=500862
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 6:27 PM
Thank you so much for revising this mod! One issue, Auto Woohoo and Try for Baby is fine, but if some teens somewhere off in my town automatically 'Try for Baby' and they don't happen to own these maternity clothes... I'm really wary of coming across a random floating head teen in my game. Maybe a version excluding teens? Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st May 2013 at 2:26 AM
does this work with university?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st May 2013 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cieratripp
does this work with university?

Worked for me in University...
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th May 2013 at 8:19 AM
When I used this mod, it disabled university life moodlets. For example there would be no school pride moodlet around the mascot, or they wouldnt get buzzes from the coffees, or even moodlets saying they were ready for uni after taking the aptitude test. I thought it would be best i put something here just incase anyonen knows why and yes i am aware of my terribly awful username. This account was made a LONG time ago haha.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th May 2013 at 4:29 PM
Wow! Thanks, Myki, for another super cool Mod! Some people are doubters and will complain even when they know full well that something works as promised. I have NEVER had any problemms with your Mods. They always do exactly what you say they will. I have always wanted my elder Sims to be able to have children and not have to rely on adoption. And now, Same sex couples will also have this option. This is going to be great fun! Keep 'em coming, Myki! You Rock!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th May 2013 at 11:00 AM
why is it it doesnt work even though i have the latest patch tssk. my teenager wont get pregnant
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st May 2013 at 3:02 AM
You're one of my favorite people. Thank you for sharing this <3
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th May 2013 at 6:54 PM
I'm having a minor problem with this mod. I'm trying to get my same sex couple pregnant, and the interaction is showing up just fine. After I try for baby, I get a notification saying my sim will be a great mother, so I figured it was successful. But I can't tell if she is actually pregnant. No moodlets, no morning sickness, no indication anywhere. I use Nraas master controller, so I brought up the list of pregnant sims in my town, and neither of my sims was on it (I wasn't sure which one was pregnant). I also noticed that when I tried to get my one sim pregnant, the initiating sim, the notification said that the other sim would be a great mother so I thought, oh no, I got her pregnant instead, so I restarted the game and did it the other way. Is all of this supposed to happen? Am I doing anything wrong? Maybe my sim is actually pregnant and this mod just doesn't work with master controller, so she won't show up as a pregnant sim on the list?
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 28th May 2013 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by craftyraven
I use Nraas master controller, so I brought up the list of pregnant sims in my town, and neither of my sims was on it (I wasn't sure which one was pregnant).

For future reference, you can view the state of a sim's pregnancy using the "Status \ Relationship" interaction in [MasterController].

It will note the existence of a pregnancy, how far along it is, and other details.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 5:01 AM Last edited by werismyki : 5th Jun 2013 at 3:02 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 4155151, 4155183, 4155192, 4156675
Does this not work with nraas master controller or something? I have a feeling something is conflicting as I can't click on any sims in my game... I can click on objects, just not other sims... :/ Doesn't matter if my active sim has a relationship with them or not... :/

Or perhaps it's a conflict with this mod? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=459506

Okay so I removed this mod and it turns out it's not this one. I've been on patch 1.50 and had the Short version of the pregnancy mod installed before yesterday when I installed a requested version... :/ The only other thing I've done since then is install Generations and University because I only just got them. Could anyone help me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:45 PM
(Teens who have the baby at the hospital after Curfew will get picked up unless you have a mod which alters their curfew)
Lmao!!! just the whole concept is hilarious, like being a teenage mom isn't hard enough, the cops had to make it worst
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:30 AM
Omg!
Quote: Originally posted by Hayatori
I made a family guy character named Herbert the Pervert and he is an elder. Will I be able to make him have these romantic socials with teens?

Hahaha!! This kinda made my day. I know I'm not the only person that understod the reference.. Maybe I am. Lol
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 10:16 PM
I would really appreciate a mod with less autonomous "Try for baby" - I've also installed a mod that's shortening the pregnancy-time to only 25 Sim-hours - and in every third night my sims want to make a baby. - So I would have a full house if I wait a week :D

I switched back to the one without the autonomous things, because thats somehow to frequently.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 5:18 AM
I've tried this mod various times. My game is completely updated, i've been downloading package files the new way. Is there somehow a way to turn this mod on or something? (I'm new to this site by the way) But if it is suppose to show up before you start the game, then it is NOT showing up. i have the option of woohoo (ONLY in the shower) but it will not let me because I "dont have a potental lover on the lot:, but i do. please help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 7:05 PM
Hayo! were can i get teen maternity chlothes from?:*
Page 1 of 8