Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frog

by Michelle Posted 27th Apr 2013 at 2:04 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2015 at 9:04 AM by Michelle

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 6:39 PM
Oh ! So very cute, just wonderful for the pond in a garden. Not at all surprise by the fact that the frog population have declined around the world, because in some cultures they are consider as a delicacy food to eat.

Man can be so selfish, are there not other living things that also want to live from generation to generation ? Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 12:17 AM
I love frogs. These are so cute. Thank you
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 12:41 AM
I was on here last night looking for a frog for my garden and could not find a single one, and boom here it is! Thanks so much it like you read my mind!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 4:09 AM
Aaah I love frogs! They're so cute, I like the eyes! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 4:46 AM
This is adorable! :33
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 6:07 AM
I needed this frog and didn't even know it. Thanks! I love frogs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 12:05 AM
These little guys are so cute! Thanks for adding them to the site.
Banned
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 1:11 AM
Thanks so much Michelle, these little darlings are so cute. And thank you for the little environmental story about them as well, maybe it will raise awareness.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 6:12 AM
So cute!
Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 9:34 AM
Did you enable it to be placed on ponds, or is it a "moveObjectsOn"?
Never mind, I can check self.
BTW, I don't eat frogs!
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 9:57 AM
@ xptl297, I knew someone would ask that, it's actually the frog sitting on an invisible dining table in the pond. :D

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 4:55 PM
so cute!! love it, always looking for extra ways to decorate my sims gardens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 4:56 PM
also what is the invisible dining table and where do I get it? I really want to do what you did with the frog.
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st May 2013 at 5:13 AM
I'm sorry the invisible dining table is something I made for myself, it hasn't been uploaded anywhere.

I'm pretty sure you can get the same result if you use OMSP's. SilentLucidity has a Full Range of OMSP's HERE. Also you can find quite a few other OMSP's HERE.

ForestNymph, please check your PM's.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd May 2013 at 11:18 AM
wonderful frogs they are useful for decorating gardens and ponds thank a lot for your brillant work !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th May 2013 at 11:31 PM
he's awesome thanks a lot
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th May 2013 at 6:58 PM
I do like frogs ... thank you!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st May 2013 at 1:50 AM
Love the frog on the lilypad!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:17 AM
Love the frog sculpture you've made, Michelle 111
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 4:27 AM
That frog is simply awesome. I could stare at him all day!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 7:39 AM
So cute! And interestingly enough, my daughter's name is Michelle and her nick-name as a child (because she was so hyper and jumped all over the place) was frog or froggers...
So very appropo for me.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 11:46 AM
Frawgs :3
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Oh ! So very cute, just wonderful for the pond in a garden. Not at all surprise by the fact that the frog population have declined around the world, because in some cultures they are consider as a delicacy food to eat.

Man can be so selfish, are there not other living things that also want to live from generation to generation ? Thank you for sharing.

Biggest thing killing the frogs is human's effect on environment (pollution, cutting down rainforests...)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 7:54 PM
I really like & enjoy these frogs. They are just so cute in the game. I have 1 sim who from some reason stops, holds tummy, & then laughs for quite a while-lol. Thanks bunches :-)
Page 1 of 2