Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Base Game Hair!-Male

by hgirl2k Posted 10th Jul 2013 at 10:42 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2014 at 9:36 AM by hgirl2k

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:21 AM
Is this only for adult male? Because It would be great if you could make it to where you can't see any Teen Male or female hair for the base game. But thank you so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IcyPrincess
Is this only for adult male? Because It would be great if you could make it to where you can't see any Teen Male or female hair for the base game. But thank you so much

I am actually working on that right now! I will also have children and toddlers as well and it will be out by next week! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 7:34 AM
Love the mod you've made, hgirl2k
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 2:00 PM
Oh my gosh I've been waiting for this for so long! Those bicycle hats >_>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 3:01 PM
Yay! ^^
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 3:02 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 2:59 PM
it would be great, if you'd make a hidder for basegame clothing :> Amazing job, i hate EA content in games!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 6:27 PM
This only hides the base game hairs, right? Not the EP hairs as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cerynitian
This only hides the base game hairs, right? Not the EP hairs as well?

Right, it just hides the hair and accessories for males in the base game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rvnclw
it would be great, if you'd make a hidder for basegame clothing :> Amazing job, i hate EA content in games!

Next, I will be making a hair and accessories hider for children, toddlers, and teens. Then, I will start on the hider for base game clothes. But it may take a while considering that there is so much content.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IcyPrincess

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. This was my fault, but this hider DOES work for teens. (I just realized that today...*slaps forehead*)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 10:47 PM
I love your mods, but I quite like the base game hairs for males, but really dislike the hats. Would it be possible to make a mod that only hides all hat hairs? Only a suggestion - love your work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TezaG78
I love your mods, but I quite like the base game hairs for males, but really dislike the hats. Would it be possible to make a mod that only hides all hat hairs? Only a suggestion - love your work!

I will consider that, but it might take a while for me to create. I've had so many requests lately, but it's ok! I love making these for you guys! Anyway, if I make one, I will probably add it onto this mod.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 11:44 PM
Love this!

Adding to list of requests... Is it possible to get your hiders in a townie only version?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by incantra
Love this!

Adding to list of requests... Is it possible to get your hiders in a townie only version?

Yeah, I can make that. It's kind of time consuming though, so tell me which things you would like to hide and I'll make that for you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 4:28 PM
ok please some help here .. It work well as in my active family and CAS is all hidden but all townies still having the same hair although im useing the townies too flavour .. should i delete this save and beging another or what? heeeelp :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maniaco
ok please some help here .. It work well as in my active family and CAS is all hidden but all townies still having the same hair although im useing the townies too flavour .. should i delete this save and beging another or what? heeeelp :D

Did you try restarting your computer? Maybe you can clear out your cache files and that might help. I will private message you if I find a solution. I'm really sorry about that.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 7:53 PM
I love your mod, but for some reason it is not hiding Male Elder hair.

Any way to fix that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eve Sondra
I love your mod, but for some reason it is not hiding Male Elder hair.

Any way to fix that?

This mod is only supposed to hide for young adults and adults. NOT elders.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 12:24 AM
I am patched to 1.67 and have all expansion packs except Into the future and Kathy Perry. The base game hairs are still showing up for both female and male, hats too! I have put them in my Mod's Over ride folder and have already done the clearing of the cache files. Is the tuning mod only good for blocking hairs in a new game or should they block all hairs right away? I had to go into CAS and edit a teenager, just turned into a young adult, that just came back from boarding school and had the stupid bald hair with the little tuff of hair on top. I had downloaded your male - townie version and the separate female version. Any suggestions? I have Awesome Mod and NRaas Master Controller with Overwatch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alicezhouses
I am patched to 1.67 and have all expansion packs except Into the future and Kathy Perry. The base game hairs are still showing up for both female and male, hats too! I have put them in my Mod's Over ride folder and have already done the clearing of the cache files. Is the tuning mod only good for blocking hairs in a new game or should they block all hairs right away? I had to go into CAS and edit a teenager, just turned into a young adult, that just came back from boarding school and had the stupid bald hair with the little tuff of hair on top. I had downloaded your male - townie version and the separate female version. Any suggestions? I have Awesome Mod and NRaas Master Controller with Overwatch.

Sorry for replying so late! May you tell me which mods of mine that you had downloaded?
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hgirl2k
Sorry for replying so late! May you tell me which mods of mine that you had downloaded?

Sorry for the delay in replying. My power supply died in my computer, so I haven't been online until recently. I downloaded No More Base Hair - Townies too -for both the male and female versions. It hides some of the hairs, except for the bald man, bald man with tuff of hair, the pony tails, female with flower in her hair, and braids. I have noticed that less are blocked when I play Island Paradise, then other worlds. All through I have found Island Paradise glitches with a whole lot of mods that run smoothly in other worlds.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alicezhouses
Sorry for the delay in replying. My power supply died in my computer, so I haven't been online until recently. I downloaded No More Base Hair - Townies too -for both the male and female versions. It hides some of the hairs, except for the bald man, bald man with tuff of hair, the pony tails, female with flower in her hair, and braids. I have noticed that less are blocked when I play Island Paradise, then other worlds. All through I have found Island Paradise glitches with a whole lot of mods that run smoothly in other worlds.

Yeah, Island Paradise is known for being very glitchy! Do you put all of your mods in the overrides folder? Maybe you should try putting it somewhere else in the Mods folder, like the packages folder. I didn't hide the bald hair for this mod, but I don't understand why the other hairs aren't hiding. Maybe you should try replacing the Townies Too mods with the regular ones. See if that helps.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:46 AM
Thank you!
Page 1 of 2