Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 72 (Who?), Viewed: 15384 times.
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:01 PM
I don't care if u wanna ban me. I'm out of this account 4 good.
I honestly "diss" this site. I find it lower quality than some others I have seen (Better hair from coolsims.net or hypnotizedsims.com). Uploading things is simple, but no matter what you do, it's WAY too hard to get accepted unless you're an absolute "pro." As for paintings, why would you want completely gamelike stuff? Maybe you DO want a "poster" of One Direction or Katy Perry or Carly Rae Jepsen. If you want a better site, I recommend the two I listed above, TSR (thesimsresource.com), spring4sims.com, or anything else. If you only like downloading and aren't an AMAZING creator, consider this site nearly useless, low-quality, picky, annoying junk. Goodbye. I'm trying TSR.

Don't care if I'm banned from this account or anything. Do I really need it?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:12 PM
TSR probably has the same stuff as we do here, at a price.
Have fun there! We won't miss you.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#3 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:16 PM
We're not gonna ban you for disliking the upload system. However, if you are who I think you are, it's worth pointing out that, as was said in the PM you received, we would like sim versions of IRL band posters - it's a great idea, they just need to be well executed (I would avoid Times New Roman for teen pop merchandise, btw).

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:19 PM

Yay. You're getting attention for throwing a fit over the fact that your work wasn't accepted. What, exactly, are you accomplishing by posting this other than seeking attention? Are you hoping that we'll beg you to stay or that this will make the moderators reevaluate your work and decide "hey, we don't want this person to leave, so let's put her work through anyway!"?

If you want to leave, just leave. Don't make a huge deal out of it, because it isn't. People come and go all the time. They don't make a huge fuss over it, because the majority of people aren't begging for attention.

But, you know, good luck with your creations. And have fun paying for your content instead of getting it free. I'm sure this life change, major enough to warrant a post, will have an extremely positive impact on your life. Best wishes.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:19 PM

There's always money in the banana stand.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:36 PM
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#7 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:38 PM
Man, I loved that film when I was a kid, but I never noticed that they all have really strong American accents. YOU JUST RUINED MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES, JOEY, YOU HEARTLESS BEAST!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:47 PM
Bye, I guess? Just a thought though. Perhaps the things you download on other sites, have meshes that originate to creators from this low rated site. So, even if you put your own creations somewhere else, you usually need to give credit if you use something from someone here. So, in some ways it's not really detaching yourself from here, as you might think.
Former Hamster
#9 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 10:19 PM
"pro"+AMAZING creator=low quality Hmmm. Does not compute.

But anyway- yeah. We know who you are and we see what you did here.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#10 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysha
Man, I loved that film when I was a kid, but I never noticed that they all have really strong American accents. YOU JUST RUINED MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES, JOEY, YOU HEARTLESS BEAST!

Strong American accents?

AIN'T NO OTHER KIND

Screenshots

There's always money in the banana stand.
#11 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 11:08 PM
Can we move this to Derpy McWTF?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#12 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 11:47 PM
I just imagine them making this face while posting this...

Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhd1189
Strong American accents?

AIN'T NO OTHER KIND

Dose, of beer, of Mexican beer,
Re, the guy who buys my beer, (thanks Ray!)
Mi, the person I buy beer for,
Fa, a long way to the bar,
So, I'll have another beer,
La, la, la, la, la, la beer,
Ti? No thanks, I'll have a beer,
And that brings us back to dose, dose, dose, dose.

"What should you do when you've already got everything you ever dreamed? DREAM BIGGER!!!"
-Miss Nancy, Little Inferno
Alchemist
#14 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalPlatypus
I honestly "diss" this site. I find it lower quality than some others I have seen (Better hair from coolsims.net or hypnotizedsims.com). Uploading things is simple, but no matter what you do, it's WAY too hard to get accepted unless you're an absolute "pro." As for paintings, why would you want completely gamelike stuff? Maybe you DO want a "poster" of One Direction or Katy Perry or Carly Rae Jepsen. If you want a better site, I recommend the two I listed above, TSR (thesimsresource.com), spring4sims.com, or anything else. If you only like downloading and aren't an AMAZING creator, consider this site nearly useless, low-quality, picky, annoying junk. Goodbye. I'm trying TSR.

Don't care if I'm banned from this account or anything. Do I really need it?

translation:

dear MTS,
your club of creations is so cool. i wanted to be a part of your club! i thought that, since im cool, and youre cool, itd be cool if i could be cool with you. but i didnt get in on my first try. that made me feel bad. i dont want to admit to myself that im not perfect, so ive decided the flaw wasnt in my flaw, it was yours! im still perfect and dont need to change anything that i do! your standards are WAY too high for me to meet, and now i feel too bad about myself to feel worthy of acceptance into your club, so im going to excuse myself from having to adjust into a more mature person by fixing things i had originally thought were perfect by denouncing the quality of your MTS club. think about it. it solves all of my problems, and i didnt have to change a THING!
you are all doodie faces and i hate you, you smell.
goodbye.
sincerely, MusicalPlatypus

PS: this isnt a plea for help. its a plea for attention.
PPS: im going to keep tabs on the replies to this thread as a guest.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"Science literacy is a vaccine against the charlatans of the world that would exploit your ignorance."~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Former Hamster
#15 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 1:09 AM
Well then. Since I read the original message all wrong (thank you for that translation), I guess this is what should have been said in reply:

Dear MusicalPlatypus,
It would've been cool to be cool with you. Nobody ever said we didn't want your cool, all we did we point out that you're 15 degrees off cool (bonus points for those get that). So if you can keep your cool long enough to adjust your coolness, things will be cool. What's really cool about all of this is that your problem is solved, and we didn't have to change a thing! If you change your mind and still want to hang with the cool kids, we'll still be here.. we're way to cool to go anywhere.
Sincerely, a cool MTS mod

P.S. TRS is more than 15 degrees off cool. That is so not cool.
P.P.S. We still know who you are and we still see what you did here.
P.P.P.S. We are so not doodie faces! How uncool was that?!?

(I don't think I've ever used the word cool that many times in my entire life.)
Mad Poster
#16 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 1:29 AM
it took me until now to realize hypnotizedsims.com is sims 2 stuff, lol. but yeah, good riddance OP. and everything else people said.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 2:02 AM
Now how could someone be so full of hat-

(sees she bought Katy Perry Sweet Treats)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"What should you do when you've already got everything you ever dreamed? DREAM BIGGER!!!"
-Miss Nancy, Little Inferno
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#18 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 3:42 AM
MusicalPlatypus, have fun with the hackers.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#19 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustluvcatz
Well then. Since I read the original message all wrong (thank you for that translation), I guess this is what should have been said in reply:

Dear MusicalPlatypus,
It would've been cool to be cool with you. Nobody ever said we didn't want your cool, all we did we point out that you're 15 degrees off cool (bonus points for those get that). So if you can keep your cool long enough to adjust your coolness, things will be cool. What's really cool about all of this is that your problem is solved, and we didn't have to change a thing! If you change your mind and still want to hang with the cool kids, we'll still be here.. we're way to cool to go anywhere.
Sincerely, a cool MTS mod

P.S. TRS is more than 15 degrees off cool. That is so not cool.
P.P.S. We still know who you are and we still see what you did here.
P.P.P.S. We are so not doodie faces! How uncool was that?!?

(I don't think I've ever used the word cool that many times in my entire life.)

{singing} I'm too sexy for my face, too sexy. I'm too sexy for this place...

For Jebuz sake, LEAVE already! Not cool. Not funny. Step away from the pool of obnoxious-person diarrhea, folks, nothing to see here.

Namaste
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#20 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:22 AM
Lol, have you seen her profile? Kid's got to flounce, flounce, flounce out the door you know.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#21 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 6:35 PM
It's posts like these that make me glad some stuff gets moved to Derpy McWTF instead of locked or deleted.

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Instructor
#22 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 8:07 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way... oh... too late.
Interstellar Traveler
#23 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 9:41 PM

"How do you rid the earth of humans? Rid the humans of their humanity" - The 5th Wave
was SeeMyu | Add me on Steam: journeys_chronicle
Theorist
#24 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 9:43 PM
Quote:
I'm out of this account 4 good.

*Looks at post count*
I see what you did there.
Scholar
#25 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 10:27 PM

Perhaps this should be stickied? I didn't say anything... But, since this is Derpy Mc WTF, I shall have free reign.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Page 1 of 3