Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 72 (Who?), Viewed: 14658 times.
Page 3 of 3
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#51 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 7:11 AM
Yes, all of our hair stands on end and the toilets flush backwards! You guys on top of the world don't know how lucky you have it!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 7:30 AM
*fluffs hair, clears throat*

Ahem. I would like to inform everyone of a decision I just made after 15 seconds of dangerously mediocre pondering. I hate MTS moderators. Not because they made me edit and re-edit so my CC stuff would be better, but because they have more power than me+. It is such a relief to confess/brazenly mention how I do despise viewing their pretty green "I'm a Moderator, Bitches!" bar just cause. I also hate when I eat pecans and pieces get stuck in my teeth. These two annoyances just happened to happen on the same night. Or something. Cosmic alignment of fates, you could say. I am so disgusted with this state of affairs that I have decided to share that I made the decision that I previously stated I decided, or some such shit. I have decided to *pauses melodramatically* LEAVE THE LIVING ROOM!! *smirks at the horrified gasps* No, no, there's no changing my mind. I refuse to stay in this room a minute longer. I'm going to bed. So long, MTS! So long, living room! It was real.

+I'm short, so resenting those with any substantial power goes with the territory.

See information about my Medieval/Fantasy Custom Careers in my Journal!
Forum Resident
#53 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 8:10 AM
The Great AntiJen
#54 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 12:24 PM
Fail feyerin - grammar's too good and there are no mispellings. And it's coherent. Nice idea though. C+ - try again.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 2:21 PM
Ok peeps, really? So I suck at pranks. Yep. And no, I'm not three or five or eight or any of that. And I'm sorry if offended anyone with my crappy prank. Maybe I just act a bit immature for my age and actually ENJOY it. Weirdos. Are. Awesome. So sorry I'm not as perfect of a prankster or mature person or whatever you think you are. Some of these replies are actually really offending.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#56 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 2:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalPlatypus
Some of these replies are actually really offending.
You mean offending, as in "I'm not getting the right kind of attention I crave", or offending, like when you basically called this site junk, and pointless, and insulted the moderators in the first post?
Alchemist
#57 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 3:04 PM
I like offending who act stupid, to be honest. Just didn't had the chance on this post. Also why even bothering 'pulling' this prank if you suck at it?

d̴i̶s̴t̸o̸r̸t̵i̵o̷n̴ ̶i̷n̷ ̵̬̾ḿ̸̱y̶̜͊ ̸̟͐m̴̬̎i̶̖͒ń̴̬d̷͎̒
#58 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 3:12 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 19th Jul 2013 at 3:49 PM.
Quote:
So I suck at pranks. Yep.

You got that right.

Quote:
And no, I'm not three or five or eight or any of that.

I'd like to see that proved. My eight year old nephew knows how to log onto a site, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were about the same age as him... Then again, he usually manages to behave.

Truth is, I have seen twelve-year-olds (and even younger kids) behave much better on a forum than other people who were 18 years or older. No joke!

Quote:
And I'm sorry if offended anyone with my crappy prank. Maybe I just act a bit immature for my age and actually ENJOY it. Weirdos. Are. Awesome.

Immature? Yep.
What's the point of being grown-up if you can't be a little childish sometimes? But at the right moments, and not flundering around like a child without any proper upbringing. I'm childish sometimes, too. And I enjoy it. But I usually know where to draw the line, and I know which kind of jokes are not very popular among the general population. Such as flailing all over a forum, for instance.

And I was never offended by anything you wrote, but if I was I would not accept such a bad apology.

Quote:
So sorry I'm not as perfect of a prankster or mature person or whatever you think you are.

I never thought you were. I'm a moderator on two sites, and if you pulled this joke on any of those sites you would be thrown out before you even got to the apology. It's the kind of behavior we don't accept.

The force is strong with my boot...

Quote:
Some of these replies are actually really offending.

Well, boo hoo! You brought it on yourself, so you're not entitled to be offended if your joke backlashes. If you sit down on the whoope-cushion you placed with your own hands, the joke is on you, not the rest of us.
Needs Coffee
#59 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 3:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer22
I never thought you were. I'm a moderator on two sites, and if you pulled this joke on any of those sites you would be thrown out before you even got to the apology. It's the kind of behavior we don't accept.

The force is strong with my boot...

^That^ Exactly. On my site I ban first and ask questions later.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 6:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
Fail feyerin - grammar's too good and there are no mispellings. And it's coherent. Nice idea though. C+ - try again.

lol
I can't help it. I have two English degrees and a mild case of OCD. It's a burden, really.

See information about my Medieval/Fantasy Custom Careers in my Journal!
Instructor
#61 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 10:14 PM
Okay now you've made two threads about the same subject..YOU!

I'm slow at pranks, and once I was in on it, I still don't get it? I don't think you'll be honoured with your own subcategory? So, make up your mind of what you want to do and move on from this. If it's just about attention, you've won. But, you lose if you're banned from here, and will soon be forgotten.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#62 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 12:01 AM
Calm, calm. Read HP's post in the other thread.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 6:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeS5678
Exactly! That sucked, we are entitled to quality trolling.
I tried to submit a high-quality troll but noooooo, it was rejected! Even after I fixed the spelling on "loosers" and re-submitted it. It makes me want to flounce out of here, with some parting shot about how I'm gone for good. But that one's still in the moderation queue.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Sockpuppet
#64 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 4:12 PM
its Really sad how the guys here bashed my creative ideals even if its original and i followed the rules i still mange to get ban i am not hating this site its just need new moders to let people upload oringal content without getting banned just because our pictures arent bright enough or beacuse i used a photo shop and i get rejected people screenshot off bodyshop lets of times and they never get rejected i miss the sims 2 exchange that was own by ea and lets anyone upload stuff without getting rejected its sad that my content and others people content whos looks better than mine gets rejected :/
Née whiterider
#65 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 4:30 PM
That comment about original content is a bit rich.

Sockpuppet
#66 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysha
That comment about original content is a bit rich.
Not really maybe you should take your Job more Seriously
Née whiterider
#67 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 11:01 PM
It's not a job, nobody pays me, and we're in a forum named Derpy McWTF with the description "The toilet of MTS" - that should give you an idea of how much seriousness goes on in here.

Sockpuppet
#68 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 3:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysha
It's not a job, nobody pays me, and we're in a forum named Derpy McWTF with the description "The toilet of MTS" - that should give you an idea of how much seriousness goes on in here.
oh ok???? i really dont care....
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 4:05 PM
How are you posting if you got banned from the site?

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
The Great AntiJen
#70 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:23 PM
That would be the sock account probably.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Sockpuppet
#71 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsoulfire123
TSR probably has the same stuff as we do here, at a price.
Have fun there! We won't miss you.
Not really have u seen whats on the site
Alchemist
#72 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 7:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMPunkGTS96
Not really have u seen whats on the site

As a matter of fact we have- that's why we're all here! Why are you here?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
#73 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 7:21 PM
I'm here because I got lost again, where are my pants?
Oh hey, no reply for 17 days, I think I mig -*BUMP*
ouch.

d̴i̶s̴t̸o̸r̸t̵i̵o̷n̴ ̶i̷n̷ ̵̬̾ḿ̸̱y̶̜͊ ̸̟͐m̴̬̎i̶̖͒ń̴̬d̷͎̒