Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reptilians: Drake Byrne and Amethyst Sparks

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 25th Jul 2013 at 3:29 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2019 at 8:59 PM by Camkitty : Fixed link for Bridge Nose Width Slider

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 8:08 PM
Very nicely done! I love the tail and the feet!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
Very nicely done! I love the tail and the feet!

Thanks! I'm so glad to be getting feedback so quickly!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 10:39 PM
They are the coolest thing ever!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 11:27 PM
Love the sims you've made, Camkitty
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 2:50 AM
Oooh! I know exactly what I'm downloading when I get Supernatural! These guys will be right at home with my Doctor Who Sims! :D

"I want to see where the sirens sing."

http://www.last.fm/user/chryseis
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 3:27 AM
Thanks so much for the feedback everyone! :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 7:00 AM
Oh wow, these sims sure look ... interesting You've got some nice imagination
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 7:40 AM
The parts work great on mermaid sims actually (to make half-reptiles). Cool stuff.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 10:24 AM
Lizard people! Love 'em, great job!
Supreme Social Simmer
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 10:39 PM
These are some great accessories, the tail especially, I have been hoping someone would make one, and you have fulfilled that dream. I have already made some amphibian and dragon Sims. Would you ever consider making feet and tail accessories for other creature types, like werewolf paws/tail/nose or satyr hooves?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 5:05 AM Last edited by Camkitty : 2nd Aug 2013 at 5:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kwillag
These are some great accessories, the tail especially, I have been hoping someone would make one, and you have fulfilled that dream. I have already made some amphibian and dragon Sims. Would you ever consider making feet and tail accessories for other creature types, like werewolf paws/tail/nose or satyr hooves?

I probably will try making some kind of werewolf paw eventually, not sure when I will get around to it though. The Satyr hooves I might try as well, but again, not sure when I will get around to it.

-Edit-
Just an update, I finished the wolf and satyr feet and they are in the process of uploading.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 9:00 AM
Wow amazing! I don't use stuff like this in my game, but I really love what you did here. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:56 PM
How are the genetics?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hellshock70
How are the genetics?

Since their faces are made using sliders, the genetics from their faces can be passed on to their children. The skintone and hair should be able to be passed on as well, however since the nostril slits and eyes are makeups they will have to be reapplied. Their children's faces will look slightly odd until they are teens, but that is because of the differences in the way the sliders apply to the toddler and child faces, and as far as I know the babies' face shape will look like a regular baby until they age up to toddler.

The reptile tail and feet are currently only available to adult and young adult female and male sims, and since the tail is an accessory and the feet are shoes, will have to be selected for every outfit if you want any new reptilians to have reptile feet and tails.

As for them breeding with regular humans.... well I don't think their kids would turn out quite right.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 4:51 PM
Default New Sim
Hello hope you are well,
If possible, do you think you could do a sim based on this link http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...c2/Ensabnur.jpg
I only have the supernatural and world adventures expansion pack
Thank you very much
PRETTY PRETTY PLZ
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 1:54 AM
I downloaded the content, and I am VERY impressed and pleased! Thankyou very much for your creative input.

Unfortunately, I noticed though that the custom skin link no longer works.... It says that the post has been deleted.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Setzireal_88
I downloaded the content, and I am VERY impressed and pleased! Thankyou very much for your creative input.

Unfortunately, I noticed though that the custom skin link no longer works.... It says that the post has been deleted.

Apparently the person who posted it accidentally deleted it; it had to be reposted.
Try this link: http://northwindsummit.blogspot.com...0bf3c6df7562c97

-Edit-
Fixed the link in the description too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 7:39 AM
Just found this, I like!
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 1:37 PM
Great work!

The link to the Bride Nose width slider by YS3studio in the sliders list is broken. Here's the working one:

http://ysstudio.org/slider_page/yuu...Nose_Width.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperBird
Great work!

The link to the Bride Nose width slider by YS3studio in the sliders list is broken. Here's the working one:

http://ysstudio.org/slider_page/yuu...Nose_Width.html

Thanks for letting me know! I'll go ahead and change that now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 8:51 AM
Very cool, Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 6:52 PM Last edited by mrxanadu : 8th Jun 2014 at 8:53 PM. Reason: Tried without the pack, doesn't work.
Default Without Supernatural?
Is there a way to get these two without the Supernatural expansion pack?

EDIT: I installed them properly (sans supernatural) and they didn't show up. Is there a mod I could use to make them non-supernatural compatible, or maybe something else I could do? I'd love to get them to work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrxanadu
Is there a way to get these two without the Supernatural expansion pack?

EDIT: I installed them properly (sans supernatural) and they didn't show up. Is there a mod I could use to make them non-supernatural compatible, or maybe something else I could do? I'd love to get them to work!

I'm not sure if there's a way to make them non-supernatural compatible, but if you'd like I could make a non-supernatural version of them and post it as an alternate file.
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
I'm not sure if there's a way to make them non-supernatural compatible, but if you'd like I could make a non-supernatural version of them and post it as an alternate file.

That'd be great, thanks!
Page 1 of 3