Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#51 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gege_sml
Maybe they meant 5 life stages other than adult?
Maybe babies are objects again so they didn't count them?
Advertisement
Theorist
#52 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:31 PM
You can't make babies in CAS so they wouldn't be counting those. I'm sure that YA/A got merged.

Hi I'm Paul!
Mad Poster
#53 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:33 PM
Gege sml, let us hope!

Honeywell, I'm thinking so, but then I'd have wanted them to be customizable.

But nonetheless, despite the fact that I want pre-teens added, as long as we have the same amount of age groups as in TS3, I'm happy.
Scholar
#54 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:33 PM
A tweet from Edenstyle that made me crack a grin - you can finally change feet size (without a MOD!) in Sims 4

...Titanium white...
Mad Poster
#55 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
You can't make babies in CAS so they wouldn't be counting those. I'm sure that YA/A got merged.

But they were different for a reason!

Okay, I need stop with this. It's ruining my mood toward the game after having been excited for TS4 at first.
Test Subject
#56 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:40 PM
whats the point of changing feet size if you cant change the sims height?
Mad Poster
#57 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:45 PM
I think many of us had such high expectations that now we are just sinking from the reality. I know I am!
Scholar
#58 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ProdigyBombay
whats the point of changing feet size if you cant change the sims height?

True... changing the heights (and hand size) would be the icing on the cake for me... but I guess it's better than having an obese Sim with really tiny feet, looking like the Red Guy from Cow & Chicken, lolol

(I love that show; I miss it ...)

...Titanium white...
Mad Poster
#59 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:53 PM
Feet size will be interesting. They can help stretch any pair of shoes in CAS. it reminds me of Cinderella all of a sudden.
Instructor
#60 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:02 PM
aspirations are in!!!!!! I'm thrilled!

Probably still won't buy it if they didn't fix the genetics.

Also apparently sims can die from being too emotional. Hopefully they don't get into that state too easily. They won't actively commit suicide from depression though, which is a good thing IMHO, that would depress ME.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:05 PM
I'd love if clothing wouldn't strech. So if you got fat you have to go and buy new clothes. Even if it means you have to wrap yourself in s blanket and go to the store becsuse you outgrew your clothes.

A bit disapointed no height slider. Having big feet is not really something i feel i need.
Scholar
#62 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:07 PM
Hmmm, a perpetually depressed Sim - all the time, 24/7. Methinks it may be time to re-create the Tragic Clown - for real!! He can have a little clown shack on the outskirts of town, and spends his days going onto community lots, playing the violin and depressing the crap out of everyone else!! Oh, the humanity!!!!

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#63 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
Hmmm, a perpetually depressed Sim - all the time, 24/7. Methinks it may be time to re-create the Tragic Clown - for real!! He can have a little clown shack on the outskirts of town, and spends his days going onto community lots, playing the violin and depressing the crap out of everyone else!! Oh, the humanity!!!!

lol, + the feet size changing option will come into use, and we'll be able to make big clown feet :P
Mad Poster
#64 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:27 PM
I getting disappointed about stuff that doesn't even effect me. The game seems to have less features than the Sims 3 base game. Clay-Sims with "emotions" aren't enough for me to run out and get this, sorry.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Field Researcher
#65 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:27 PM
Honestly, I've been sitting here thinking of the horrors Mingham will be able to produce with all those sliders. It boggles the imagination.
Mad Poster
#66 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anifromid2
Honestly, I've been sitting here thinking of the horrors Mingham will be able to produce with all those sliders. It boggles the imagination.

Actually I thought about how many new murders will Mingham's sims commit with the violin, causing sadness and depression everywhere and sims dropping like flies. Looks at Mingham's sims laugh with evil glee! That will be hilarious to me.

Sooo...adjustable feet size might make the game lose CASt. I guess that is an appropriate trade off.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:45 PM
Yesterday I was excited, today I feel a bit concerned.

No weather in base, less age stages, no CAST thus far, not many walk types to choose from, no moving hair or clothes. Sounds a bit meh at the moment.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:45 PM
If it gonna be possible to change almost all the body, I still don´t uderstand why EA/Maxis don´t give us the possibility of change the height...
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:45 PM
I'm still trying to keep an open mind about TS4, seeing as we're just now starting to get real information about it. But I really don't like the look of the sims, at all. The TS3 sims had the pudding-face look to them, and I feel like their attempts to avoid that produced the clay-looking sims we have now. I'm sure there will be CC made to offset that, but it still bothers me. Another thing is the complaints that everyone else had--only 5 life stages, possibly no CASt, etc. I also really hate the redesign of CAS, I feel like it would be so easy to accidentally mess something up. Right now, with the current information we have, I probably wouldn't buy the game. But the game is still being developed, and I'm hoping that new information is released that changes my view.
Instructor
#70 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:46 PM
This all makes perfect sense when you think about the fact that this game was originally designed as an MMO. Life stages are being thrown in at the last minute, because you were only originally going to control one Sim (your avatar) which you could manually set your own mood (emotions).

THAT was the base of this game. Everything else, they are now having to cobble together when they realized that the majority of Sim players wouldn't buy an MMO game.

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:52 PM
God, I'm so glad they didn't make it an MMO. I really hope that they improve things before the release date, because this is looking really disappointing at the moment.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:53 PM
The game looks pretty unfinished for a game that is probably coming out on March/14. I'd rather they'd push forward the release date and give us a game with more features
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:54 PM
I think we're all echoing that sentiment. Even if March is my birthday month, I can wait.
Instructor
#74 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:57 PM
Still don't believe there's any way this game could come out by March. They don't even have basic stuff like personality traits and life stages finished.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nelita
If it gonna be possible to change almost all the body, I still don´t uderstand why EA/Maxis don´t give us the possibility of change the height...

A bit of a question on this subject, if sims of different ages can actually hug, hold hands and focus their eyes on each other regardless of the height difference, why can't the mouths be made a reference point so that tall and short sims can kiss properly?

The animation mismatch is the only valid reason for not including height sliders, and this mismatch doesn't seem to have a valid reason to happen anyway
Page 3 of 9