Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Traditional Suburban, 3br 2.5ba - CC Free

by alverdine Posted 3rd Sep 2013 at 10:00 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2013 at 1:59 PM by alverdine

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 1:57 AM
very very nice
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 10:16 PM
absolutely lovely. thank you :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 5:39 AM
Thanks guys, glad you like it
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 6:45 AM
This is so amazing! Why does my landscaping never turn out like that! lol. Beautiful house, inside and out.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 1:59 PM
Thanks LadyAngel
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 7:20 PM
Nicely done!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 9:50 AM
Where did you get the closet doors? I downloaded the house without the extra CC and the closet doors show up as ugly medal doors. Link to the door CC?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Insanity-Ascending
Where did you get the closet doors? I downloaded the house without the extra CC and the closet doors show up as ugly medal doors. Link to the door CC?

Heya, they're not CC - they're from Island Paradise.
I know it's not listed as a required EP on the file download page (it was an issue with the upload manager at the time), but it's written as required in the description.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 10:55 PM
This house is amazing! You have a talent for building very nice homes. Great job and I can't wait to use it in gameplay!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:51 PM
Where is the version WITH custom content?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 2:23 AM
Hey autumnsalads, there is no version containing CC, this house is CC free and isn't pictured with any, not sure as to why there is confusion about that :S