Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chincurtain and amish beards

by necrodog Posted 3rd Oct 2013 at 1:22 PM
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 10:40 PM
These are awesome, its really hard to find good facial hair so thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 8:16 AM Last edited by fedekiko : 4th Oct 2013 at 8:19 AM. Reason: correcting some words
Hi Necrodog!!
I agree with DeathCube, your work is awesome! :-)
Could you, pleeeeeeeease, also create some moustaches? The ones in the game suffer from lack of "machism"!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 9:01 AM
Awesome as always, I really hope you will make a santa beard, dwarf beards, dumbledore type beards in the future.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 2:13 AM
Thanks for your nice comments I will continue the good work.

fedekiko: Currently I have six mustaches in WIP. They will be finished soon. Hope you would like them.

sthree28: I have a Gandalf beard in the moderation queue. They will be ready for upload soon. I will give a try for a dwarf beard.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 8:53 AM
I'm late to the barn-raising (party)
These are absolutely perfect!

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 2:20 PM
thanks!! exactly what I needed!! would you happen to have a good receding hairline hairstyle too?! short hair?? it's hard to find these...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 4:36 AM
My darling Mister NecroDog, I implore you to convert this to Sims 4. You are THEE Sims creator, oh good sir! Fulfill thy wishes, thy will!?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 11:40 PM
Thank you for this creation.