Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Frosted Sugar Cookie Choices (Base Game Compatible)

by AriesFlare Posted 7th Oct 2013 at 9:55 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 10:47 AM
Yummy, the panda's are too cute.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 11:06 AM
mah tum tums gotta hav it xD

the pandas are adorable, these are so cute!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 12:28 PM
What a cute creation.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 4:14 PM
Default ....
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Yummy, the panda's are too cute.

I had a feeling that the panda cookies would be a fav among the mts community. Hopefully, I will create some more cute stuff soon.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 5:00 PM
Milk and cookies after school! Yes, thank you. My little sims sends a shout out also. I love your new foods. Thank you for all the effort.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 7:33 PM
@>> AriesFlare >> My Sims are all on a diet, they are fat from all your food and other creators food, Oh well I guess one or two sugar cookie won't hurt. A pig is a pig is a pig,

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 9:11 PM
Default .....
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@>> AriesFlare >> My Sims are all on a diet, they are fat from all your food and other creators food, Oh well I guess one or two sugar cookie won't hurt. A pig is a pig is a pig,

I plan on taking a break from making food. Anyway. I'm trying to think of some objects to make now.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 4:17 AM
One of my sims is running a bakery & she has been looking for something new to serve her customers, these are perfect, thank you! I look forward to seeing them ingame
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 6:20 AM
I have a feeling my sims might like these
Now all I need is to have these irl...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 8:05 AM
I agree that the pandas are the cutest. These cookies are cute and delicious! :lovestruc I'll be downloading them now. Thank you for making them.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 5:10 PM
These look yummy! Sim parents in my game are always making treats when their children have friends over, so it'll be nice to have even more of a variety of things to choose from.

Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
I plan on taking a break from making food. Anyway. I'm trying to think of some objects to make now.

Well your food items will surely be missed. Though I wish you well on your new projects, I hope you don't shy away from making food for too long.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
These look yummy! Sim parents in my game are always making treats when their children have friends over, so it'll be nice to have even more of a variety of things to choose from.

Thank you!

Well your food items will surely be missed. Though I wish you well on your new projects, I hope you don't shy away from making food for too long.

Hi. You don't have to worry about me shying away from making more food. I'm just going to take a small break. I have objects that need my attention as well. If there is any new foods to upload, it would be my taco and Mexican Rice meal. Right now, I'm debating on whether or not to upload the new theater television that I made. Hopefully it's not too huge.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 9:50 PM
I Love the cookies!!My sims are gonna love this!!Thanks =D
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 12:56 AM
Hee hee, the sims eat the ears first, just like we would. Om nom nom!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 12:53 AM
He he, glad you got the cookies to work! ^^ My sims are going to need to bounce on the trampoline and go jogging after these cookies. ^^
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 8:00 AM
Default ...
Quote: Originally posted by ijustneedsomeeyes
He he, glad you got the cookies to work! ^^ My sims are going to need to bounce on the trampoline and go jogging after these cookies. ^^

Yes, I finally got the cookies to show up in the hand. I really wanted to clone the gelatiin. Oh well.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 8:41 PM
Very cute. I like the basketball cookies. This would work well when the little ones have guest over after a victory or celebration for making the team.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 8:16 AM
These cookies look awesome! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 3:43 PM
First thing I said when I saw this: PANDA COOKIE!
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 10:29 PM
These are divine!!! Thank you :)
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 10:29 PM
These are divine!!! Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 10:54 AM
Mmm. Thank you! :)
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
I had a feeling that the panda cookies would be a fav among the mts community. Hopefully, I will create some more cute stuff soon.

ikr! these panda cookies are my fav! they are also yummy!
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 6:23 AM
btw how do you make them? i cant figure out how...
Page 1 of 2