Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:04 PM
Sinjin Couderc's and Kristen Singles twins Jimmy and Jenny:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:44 AM
These are Zoey Anne & Viviane Rose Thomas-Tallis, the eldest children of the eldest blonde teen in this post. They were leaving for college this season and I thought I'd get them together before they went.

These two are their baby brothers John David and Joseph Marcus Thomas-Tallis who have just grown up and 18 nice points between them are pretty much the sweetest things in my hood at the moment.

They have a brother, Mark Mitchell, in between them but he's a singleton and often feels very left out between the two sets of twins who tend to play with each other if that's a choice. The hair colours are natural, Mark Mitchell is also a blond - their mother has black hair with a recessive blonde gene and their father has blond hair with a recessive red gene so it's a coin flip whether they have black or blond hair and I will find out when they start breeding who has the recessive red gene.

And as a bonus because it doesn't really fit any where else. Mark Mitchell took his younger brothers to the combination park and cemetery to do some maintenance and sort out some gravestones the family had lying around. I had Mark Mitchell of doing his stuff and when I turned around John David was talking to his Aunt Elsapeth Rose, the woman getting married here and Joesph Marcus had met Adeleajda Vaugan-Martin, one of the only female sims in the neighbourhood he and his brothers aren't related to but unfortunately already spoken for. I thought it was really cute and Aunts and Nephews meeting in this large a family is not something I would normally manage when the nephews were this age.
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:12 PM
my Lily got pregnant from risky woohoo a DAY before adulthood and gave birth to healthy twin babies, baby girl (with dad) Demitase and baby boy (with mom) Dmitri!

ps: the other newborns on the pic do no mean they are quads! Dad gave birth to alien baby girl Dulce a day before, along with Aunt, who had baby boy Erik a day before Dulce.
Plus Daisy, who is a toddler.
And seven other sims.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:05 AM Last edited by Mechanon : 17th Sep 2014 at 11:33 PM.
These are the quads I was complaining about on What's happening in your game. They grew up to children this rotation. None of them are particularly nice but they all have at least three nice points so they stand a good chance of living to adulthood without me smiting them to death for repeated fighting. Their mother is the pregnant red head in my previous post and they are the bump. She is one of the only set of triplets in my hood, her mother had three other sets of multiples and only one of her siblings with children hasn't had multiples so multiples were to be expected.

Meet Elias (the red head), Elijah, Ella (black haired girl), and Elsa.

You can see in this why even as babies I was only worried about mixing up Elias and Ella but with such radically different hair colours I haven't since they were toddlers.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 2:40 AM
These are all the same multiples as on my post on the previous page, they've just grown up a little now.

Quads:
Lisa (yellow), Lori (red), Karen (green) and Kimberly (pink) Menon - still wearing their favourite colours.
These kids are Ginger Newson's and Waylon Menon's children.
Their first day of toddlerhood was easy, the second.. not so much... and it just got worse and worse (Waylon actually almost died by disease just before Lori grew up).
Took a while, but all managed to grow up with at least 1 toddler skill (some two. None managed potty training)

Triplets

My farming couple Irene and Stanley Erikson's triplets - Malcolm, Millie and Max Erikson. (baby numbers 7,8 & 9 of 10)
They turned into children this rotation, as well as their older twin siblings Connie and Bonnie became teens today, and their younger brother Bobby became a toddler.

Twins
Jean (blue) and Julia Kelly/Simpson (haven't decided which parents name they're going to have)
Their parents are still teenagers and they were a wonderful... surprise... thanks to ACR. But I quite like the cute little family. They live with their recently divorced Maternal Grandfather, parents Roberta and Nathen, and pets Tipper (one of Danny and Sarah's pups) and Magic.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 6:15 AM

Reiko and Sekai Baek as babies. They look so close to identical that I always tried dressing them similarly

Even as adults nothing has changed. [At least I know who's who thanks to the clothing.]
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:20 PM Last edited by AnnaSue : 12th Oct 2014 at 12:58 PM.
Really cute multiples you have? How are you able to get triplets and quadruplets though? Never happened in my game

@yaoilicious, They look really similar and I love how you dressed them similar but not the same.
@pizza, these two are indeed really cute! Love the look on Mila's face, so friendly and attentive. Great shot! I also love their skins. Could you tell me where you got them from?
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:56 PM
@pizza, thank you so much! Ah, the skintones are from rensim, that explains why I like them Gonna have a look at them ingame - too bad there's no supernaturals for them. Sadly I can't put in the mod since it's a zip file :/ So I'll have to wait till november (till I'm in my new flat) to get it. But then I'm sure I'll show of some pics of the result
Mad Poster
#59 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 8:10 PM Last edited by grammapat : 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:57 PM.
Remember Johnny Smith? He was the first in a family tradition: he had one son, by an abduction. If that boy is green, HE must also have a son by abduction. And the boys are always "Johnny Smith". So Johnny Smith's son is Johnny2. Johnny 2 married an Ottomas girl; on their honeymoon she got pregnant with twins. Then he prepared for his first abduction..

the boy conceived was NOT green (the Technicians are now hiring many races), so he had to get abducted again. So here are the 4 toddlers: precious girl Jillian, Kreblot loosing out to the "favored" Johnny3, and Sam.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#60 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 3:27 AM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 19th Nov 2014 at 3:30 AM.
Default Random Legacy Challenge Quads
I just had quads.

Their names spell out QUAD

Quarles (brown hair - elf ears)
Ulysses (blonde hair - elf ears)
August (red hair - elf ears)
Devin (brown hair - girl - elf ears)

They are the 8th generation heirs of the Random Legacy Challenge - being raised by a single father
Screenshots

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Instructor
#61 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 6:20 AM

My newest quads They live in my Harry Potter inspired hood, it's a good thing too because they're dirt poor and I can always say their lack of decent clothes is just their wizarding inability to dress like normal people.
On the bed we have Apollo (curly hair) and Julius (dragon). On the floor are Gremio and Florence, the youngest of the quads.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Mad Poster
#62 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:52 PM
I always loved, when this happens..
Soleille & Étoile Shannon.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#63 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 11:15 PM
Sooo many twins just got born in this rotation!

Kent and Bianca's twins Egeon and Aemelia Fastolfe ('Fastolfe' being the last name the couple adopted after running away together)

The Ottomas twins Robin (held by Dora) and Richard

Mark and Luke Picaso. I can't remember which ones which

The Newson twins, not born this rotation (obviously) but this picture is just adorable!

Mad Poster
#64 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 11:18 PM
Bigsimfan..where did you get those infant hair? Obviously an age conversion...I always just saw painting on skin hair, for babies.

Mad Poster
#65 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Bigsimfan..where did you get those infant hair? Obviously an age conversion...I always just saw painting on skin hair, for babies.

Here you go:
http://moonlightdragon.freeforums.o...-hair-f144.html

So many adorable hairstyles (as well as clothes and accessories), I have to limit myself to only downloading one thing from that site a month. Todays was the Short Feather Cowlick hair shown on the Picaso twins.

Mad Poster
#66 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 2:03 AM
Thank you! I can never remember my infos for that site..lol

Field Researcher
#67 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 3:27 AM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 20th Nov 2014 at 1:58 PM. Reason: heir polls aren't allowed
Default Quadruplets
Quarles (brown hair), family sim, LTW Graduate 3 Kids - teen father of Charlie Ottomas
Ulysses (blonde hair), family sim, LTW Golden Anniversary
August (red hair), family sim, LTW Graduate 3 Kids - teen father of Augusta Chung
Devin (female, brown hair), fortune sim, LTW Oceanography

They are the only children of a single gay man. Quite a task
Screenshots

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#68 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 7:24 AM
This isn't the place to do an heir poll, why not ask up in sims 2 chat?
Going on looks I'd say one or two. By interest I'd say the girl but you didn't post their personalities. I normally go by whoever has the most interesting personality.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#69 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 3:08 PM Last edited by grammapat : 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:49 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Here you go:
http://moonlightdragon.freeforums.o...-hair-f144.html

So many adorable hairstyles (as well as clothes and accessories), I have to limit myself to only downloading one thing from that site a month. Todays was the Short Feather Cowlick hair shown on the Picaso twins.

Went to that site to check it out, but they require MY E-MAIL! That seems like a bad idea.

Correction: Oh

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#70 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 4:07 PM
I never use my 'personal' serious-business mail for sims-related stuff. I've got one or two mails for important stuff, and a few unrelated mails for registering on various sites. Keeps the junk mail in the 'personal' mail to a minimum. Most sites with registering require an E-mail, even MTS. The mail is just required so that you can get the activation mail sent, along with having some way to retrieve a password or username, like most other sites with registration.
Banned
Original Poster
#71 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:43 AM
The Patel triplets as teenagers...

Matthew on the top bunk, Vivaan on the other.

And Sara, who's being hugged by her boyfriend, Leith Cafferky.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#72 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:05 PM
Rachel and kathryn Lawson

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:36 PM
I was absolutely floored when it was announced that Michelle Tse was going to give birth to twins. (Mainly because I didn't have her eat cheesecake and I don't know how to use the cheat to get them ).

Poor Michelle is on her own, having been used and abused by Belladonna Cove's resident Lothario, Trey Cassanova. But she's handling her son and daughter better than I thought she would.

May I present Elton (left) and Odette (right).

Here is Michelle with Elton right after he was born.

And here she is playing with little Odette.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#74 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:44 PM
I played my main game the other day and went over to my Riverwood self contained hippie hood.

I don't know if it's what they are smoking over there but they have tons of multiples including my games only triplets.

~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 1:04 AM
I just recently got the triplets and quadruplets mod, and got a set of Triplets!

I got Jason Greenman abducted and he has had triplet aliens! So far they have reached childhood.

My Simblr
He/They
Page 3 of 11