Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 4:17 AM
soo doing this
Quote: Originally posted by lillym16
Oh joy! If you are reading this, thank you very much! (First Challenge) Please tell me if I am copying any one because I really don't mean too! This came off the top of my head!

Story:
Missy Bell had a troubled like growing up. She feared her father, hated her mother, and don't even mention the siblings! Since she was always the youngest, so she never had the last word, couldn't do her favorite hobbies before doing her long list of chores, was picked on, and never had enough food. She was sadly raped at age 13 and was never same since then. Growing up, she was bullied in school, had jacked up with every boy she could, and did drugs. She was naturally beautiful, like her mother, but had the eyes and courage of her father. Now at the young age of 19, she has moved out and into a lousy excuse for home, and has continued doing drugs and satisfying her sex life.

C.A.S:
Create Missy Bell! You don't HAVE to make her name that, but you are HIGHLY recommended.
* Make her very thin, with NO muscle
* Recommended to make her vary pale
* Her hair should be a lovely style (CC if you want)
* Make-up of course! (CC too)
* Slutty clothes if you want! But if not, just dress her sexy.

Traits:
Mean Spirited
Commitment Issues
Cat Lover (Pets Only)
Evil
Snob
Dislikes Children
Great Kisser
Flirty

Sex Life:
* Each "woohoo" with another man (not married or in relationship), Missy gets instantly S1,000! (Enter the cheat "kaching")
* Missy can "woohoo" with the same man how ever many times, though not in a row
* Try to stay undercover with the females

Progression:
After many encounters with her lovely male friends, Missy suddenly has nauseous waves, stomach ache, back aches, headaches, ec. So she finds the money to take a trip to the doctor. She's....PREGNANT! How could this happen!? She is furious with herself, and tries to get an abortion, but she has no money.

Kid:
Once Missy's child is born, (can be male or female) you must name it as Missy would, that means Trashy Names. Or very...weird names. Sodapop, Quiverlove, Ponyboy, Quakywacky, ec. The child MUST go one path or another: Goody Two Shoes (Trying to impress mother) or Drugged Out Chip-Off-The-Old-Block.

Goody Two Shoes:
* Goes to school EVERY day
* Completes homework after school EVERY day
* Does school opportunities
* Honor Roll

Drugged Adict:
* Barely goes to school
* Does homework once a week
* Ignores opportunities
* Has the total grade of F or D

Missy:
She never stops her love life and goes to bars every night. She isn't a good mother, though she brags about how good she is to her slutty friend Sasha, and continues seeing men of her liking.

I'ma do this thanks for the idea :p
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
im like.....waaaaaaaay too excited about this challenge 8') I love the name Missy Bell, eeeeeeEEEEEeee THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN
I'm coming home tomorrow and I've been looking for challenges/ideas for families and sims! thank you!
((also, just out of curiosity/slight confusion, is there a particular reason she should be fair skinned?))

Well according to the challenge rules, it said that she never really got to do her own thing, so, she wouldn't have been able to go outside to actually get a tan of any sort.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 2:10 PM
This seems interesting! I am gladly gonna be doing this challenge immediately!
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittens!
Ponyboy? Sodapop? Where did you get those names? I read a book with the main person named Ponyboy and his brother is Sodapop.

:lovestruc OUTSIDERS :lovestruc MY CHILD!!!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 6:05 PM
I just love this challenge XD
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:27 AM
Will have to give this one a try!
Page 2 of 2