Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by masonde
I'd like to see dimples on the cheeks and chin. Also a simple buzzcut with a non-crooked edge up... One of the most common hairstyles within the black community and they've yet to get it right.

Mind providing a specific picture of what you're describing here for reference?

Sims Producer Graham Nardone - Follow me on Twitter @SimGuruGraham
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 12:50 AM
Simgurugraham can we also have more muscular physiques for both genders?
Mad Poster
#28 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGuruGraham
Mind providing a specific picture of what you're describing here for reference?

I think he means something like this:

or this

or this
(lemme also take a moment to point out how BEAUTIFUL this woman is. DAMN!)

The one y'all had in TS2 was fine. The one in TS3 makes any sim who wears it look like a damn conehead. I suggest getting some expert fashion designers and hairstylists to overlook you guys' work or at last pick up some fashion majors at your local college and hire them as interns. I don't know who y'all have designing the clothes and hair in TS3 (and even some in TS2) but a lot of them are truly cringeworthy.
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 11:59 AM
I want crowded streets, community lots filled with sims. I don't want a ghost town. And I want different personalities. I wish they would focus on personalities rather than emotions.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 7:29 PM
When sims get plastic surgery, I want their face to be mumified (or body--or both depending what you did) until the sim takes their first shower.

vanilla-breyers.tumblr.com
Field Researcher
#31 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 9:23 PM Last edited by DrVintage : 4th Jan 2014 at 9:24 PM. Reason: images
warts and moles that you can dab (like a paint brush) on any position of skin (or at least the face) that you can drag or resize using your mouse and being able to do that with tattoos as well so like a decals system. you could do that with birthmarks and scars too. bumfluff/lady mustache and side burns, that would be interesting. Sims with different types of teeth - crooked, normal or with gaps. a slider or out of 10 marking system that the players make themselves to make the attractiveness level of the sims, one for body, one for face.

and a chin like john travolta or Kirk Douglas....

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/maria/Pictures/LifeCam%20Files/JohnTravoltaPompadour.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/maria/Pictures/LifeCam%20Files/Kirk_and_Michael_Douglas_-1969.jpg[/IMG]
Mad Poster
#32 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 5:43 PM
I've mentioned this in another thread but I'd like to see wedding specific clothing. Either a wedding outfit clothing catagory or defaults that all Sims use like in TS1 and base game TS2.
I don't like my Sims wearing their regular formal wear to get married in. The only way around this is to make sure I create another formal outfit and set it as the one they are to wear right before the wedding or end up with them wearing their wedding outfits at all formal occassions.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#33 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
or end up with them wearing their wedding outfits at all formal occassions.

Yes, I know. It was particularly horrific (and hilarious) when my sim-lady threw her wedding party and every single female attendant was wearing a wedding dress too. I was like "Wait, who's getting married here anyways?" Ugh, I wish I took a picture.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 5:35 PM
Making obese to super skinny or anorexic sims.
And as time goes on, sims should get fatter when eating fatty foods. And when they dont eat at all for a while, they should get skinnier.
Sims that are obese and eat allot of fatty foods should have heart attacks. While anorexic Sims starve themselves to death.
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 8:40 PM
The simple ability to make things never load in my game again. If there is an item in CAS, I should be able to click on it and give the game instructions to not display it. This should apply to both EA content and custom content. The file could be move to a separate folder called Ugly Stuff. Any sims in the game that currently use that article could have it replaced with something else.

Ideally, I would like gender free clothing items that automatically morph to the correct size for the sim wearing it, but that is probably asking too much.
Theorist
#36 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 10:32 AM
Inventor
#37 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 10:56 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 19th Feb 2014 at 3:22 PM.
I want to be able to create sims with their ribs, hips and spine poking out, I also want to give my sims scars, burns and bad posture.

Heheh someone disagreed :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 1:38 PM
We really do need a wtf button.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#39 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 2:43 PM
You evil b****** Shoosh <can't tear eyes away>

Especially the teeth .... why??

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#40 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 1:45 AM
faster CAS
CASt
set skills, job level, money....
more traits
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 2:08 AM
Freckles, braces and more diverse hairstyles. As in, many of the hairstyles seem best suited to Caucasian sims, that should be changed
Forum Resident
#42 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:14 AM
I would like my Sims faces to not be symmetrical. That way we can make our sims look more like real people.
Space Pony
#43 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:41 AM
I would like the sliders to have a numerical system attached to the side ( the left would be negative the right would be positive) sometimes I'll spend 15 minutes trying to get a slider positioned exactly were I want it. Granted this might complicate custom content. Another thing that I would like, would be perhaps an option when you first select the hair (near wear the lock for all outfits are) to set the length of the hair (ie short, medium and long) then the hair styles you select or if you chose more then one hair style, the hair would adjust it's self accordingly for a bit of uniformity in length. (Not sure how much processing time and lag this would create but it's just a thought.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:01 PM
Longer tops for females, please. And skinny jeans/tights/leggings. I have some CC downloads that appear as accessories so I can have a Sim wear them with a shorter dress, but it'd be nice if you could have the Sim wear it with a longer top.

At the very least, please, more hemline options for tops and dresses. In the Sims 3 they are either ridiculously long or ridiculously short.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruffdog24
I would like the sliders to have a numerical system attached to the side

But TS4 CAS isn't even going to use sliders.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 10:13 PM
I think it'd be neat if they did something like what they did for the sims 2 on consoles. How each (or most) clothing has different options, like for jackets the sleeves rolled up or collar popped up. And have belts and jackets be accessories where you can mix them with different shirts and pants. Just little details like that.

Cool! I'm a lab assistant now!
Page 2 of 2