Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nina Clark

by Lunararc Posted 3rd Nov 2013 at 1:09 AM - Updated 16th Apr 2014 at 11:37 PM by Lunararc

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 1:53 AM
Great job on her! She's beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 5:41 AM
Cute sim! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 3:30 PM
Good Job! She emotes very well
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 10:40 PM
Default Great job!!

Great job she's lovely!
Is it just me or does she have the look of Medusa off BBC1's Atlantis?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 8:43 AM
She has a very unique and realistic face, yet she doesn't need a billion CC, thank you :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 5:57 PM
Thanks guys ^__^

Knight Of The Moon
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 2:29 PM
Great work, as usual!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
Thanks guys ^__^

I'm new at this and maybe I'm an idiot...but it downloaded but looks nothing like your version. Were there other things I should of downloaded with this?!? Help me please
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darthmilf
I'm new at this and maybe I'm an idiot...but it downloaded but looks nothing like your version. Were there other things I should of downloaded with this?!? Help me please

Scroll down in the description tab and you will find the used custom contents, clink on the links and download the contents (Don't forget to download the sliders)

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 4:29 AM
Gorgeous sim, but I have a problem with some of the custom content you linked to.

Namely, Ephemera's "No.3 Eyebrows". You NEED to remove the link to these, as the direct download link is a virus-infested file. It downloaded a file manager, and when I refused to allow it to install, it locked the application and file - and now I cannot remove the setup .exe from my computer because I "lack permissions."
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lizzyt604
Gorgeous sim, but I have a problem with some of the custom content you linked to.

Namely, Ephemera's "No.3 Eyebrows". You NEED to remove the link to these, as the direct download link is a virus-infested file. It downloaded a file manager, and when I refused to allow it to install, it locked the application and file - and now I cannot remove the setup .exe from my computer because I "lack permissions."

OMG, I didn't know that the direct link was virus-infested sorry for that. I will remove Ephemera's eyebrows direct link from all my uploads. Try to read this post it will solve your problem HERE

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
OMG, I didn't know that the direct link was virus-infested sorry for that. I will remove Ephemera's eyebrows direct link from all my uploads. Try to read this post it will solve your problem HERE

It's not your fault, but thank you! Appreciate that link. Hopefully we can find another site to download those eyebrows from? I was so disappointed when I realized it wasn't the correct file, 'cause those brows are quite amazing!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:55 PM
OMG... she is drop-dead gorgeous. She looks so unique and loveable. The pictures are great, too. Thank you very much for sharing your work with us. :)

I know I'm repeating myself but.... I love your sims!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
OMG... she is drop-dead gorgeous. She looks so unique and loveable. The pictures are great, too. Thank you very much for sharing your work with us.

I know I'm repeating myself but.... I love your sims!

Thanks yogi, your comments always make my day

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 2:10 PM
非長謝謝妳的分享
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:08 PM
love your work , really