Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Roofline

by triciamanly Posted 11th Nov 2013 at 5:27 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2013 at 4:06 PM by triciamanly

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 5:46 PM
You can seriously make magic with your houses, another one for the folder!

*Installs*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 9:46 PM
Sweet! Perfect vacation home for my Simmies
Thanks!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 10:39 PM
Love the roofline on this one Anne
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 3:02 AM
Very pretty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 2:06 PM
Only issue I have with this gorgeous home is that in the winter my sims are freezing while inside! I had to remove the roof, close any open walls and put on a roof that wasn't as nice otherwise, one of my favourite houses
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 4:03 PM
Many thanks to all for the wonderful comments!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlinglui
Only issue I have with this gorgeous home is that in the winter my sims are freezing while inside! I had to remove the roof, close any open walls and put on a roof that wasn't as nice otherwise, one of my favourite houses

So sorry it's not Seasons proof, but many thanks for telling how to fix it! All the best!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 8:05 AM
I know how hard it is to make this type of house playable, and you've done it...it's definitely unique and very downloadable!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 2:01 PM
This one is just great! Certainly love the roof
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
So sorry it's not Seasons proof, but many thanks for telling how to fix it! All the best!

I found that by adding ceiling tiles it has made the house "seasonal". You have to use the "moveObjects" to place some posts, place the tiles, the remove the posts. On the very top level I found that you can add a wall one section over from each side of the windows and then add your ceiling tiles. This should take care of any problems the Simmies have about freezing.
I hope this helps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 12:01 PM
Always Amazing! Thanks
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by laucha
I found that by adding ceiling tiles it has made the house "seasonal". You have to use the "moveObjects" to place some posts, place the tiles, the remove the posts. On the very top level I found that you can add a wall one section over from each side of the windows and then add your ceiling tiles. This should take care of any problems the Simmies have about freezing.
I hope this helps.

It's a great help! Thanks so much laucha for the solution.

]
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
It's a great help! Thanks so much laucha for the solution.

BTW... I love the house :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 6:51 PM
Beautiful light. I'm putting in my game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:07 AM
Beautifully Unique!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 1:56 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 2:22 AM
Thank you