Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Louise" Hair

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 18th Nov 2013 at 11:43 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2013 at 4:01 PM by HystericalParoxysm

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 12:23 AM
Nice :) Thanks HP!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 4:00 AM
Love! Finally this style made useful!!
The other one
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 5:05 AM
Don't think I ever bothered to use that hair before but I definitely will now, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 5:07 AM
Finally someone saw the potential in this hairstyle and revived it. I love the volume and layers you added. Will be using it on my Simmies soon. Thanks HP!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 7:04 AM
Oh, nice one. It's always so frustrating, when EA makes something "almost wearable". Thanks!
PS: What's the dress/shirt?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 7:05 AM
Tigerdyhr - The dress is from the Store, I think.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 7:05 AM
The hair looks great, Nina looks way better with this hair, thanks HP :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 2:38 PM
Thank you!

Never used this hair before because it bothered me the hair which covered the eye.. In RL bother me this hair type too, so in game. But now my Sims can use it, and can see too in their life with both eyes. 3D vision is priceless :D

Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 4:18 PM
Oooooh, I agree with all of the above. Glad you "chopped" it so I can see both of my simmies eyes now...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 4:59 PM
Much nicer! I'm glad it's a default replacement, too. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 3:52 PM
this looks MUCH better than the original EA version of the hair. It looks less awkward and unreal and more...real. Haha. Very good, I'm going to go make a new Sunset Valley save and check it out on the sims 8)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 12:39 AM
Perfect for my Halo - Kat sim! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 6:52 PM
I love it! Thank you so much!
Scholar
#15 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trillian82
Never used this hair before because it bothered me the hair which covered the eye.
I always hated that too, and I would have used this hair more if not for that. Now I can definitely see myself using it more often since it isn't covering up so much of the face. This version looks so much better than the original if you ask me.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 4:13 PM
The hair was so... unflattering, before. It's quite lovely now. I look forward to using it in the future. :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 4:09 PM
Been looking for something similar to my hair cut since I chopped it all off! And this is perfect!! THANKS!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 3:19 AM
Ahhh, this is so much cuter! >3<

Any chance you'll convert it for TS2 or males?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:02 PM
Wow, this looks a lot like my real hair. Thanks a bunch!