Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No autonomous go to home! V3 - (1.67 Compatible)

by ferferga Posted 26th Nov 2013 at 4:21 AM - Updated 7th Feb 2016 at 12:03 PM by ferferga : Version 3 Released, download instructions for the new version and advertising in the site

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 6:57 AM
Looks awesome. I made one of these to, but you beat me uploading it
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 4:54 PM
Thanks! Been looking for something like this for a while now; will come in most handy :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 12:52 PM
Thank you for this. I have never been able to find where this was, and that behavior always annoyed me.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 11:46 PM
Thanks a bunch for this. I've always been confused as to why my Sims suddenly became obsessed with going home every second of their lives.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 8:19 AM
Thanks! Will this mod prevent guests from going home to their lots without shooing them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rgnrk198
Thanks! Will this mod prevent guests from going home to their lots without shooing them?

No, the mod doesn´t prevent guests in your home
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 4:40 PM
hi !

a question, does this mod works too with the Twallan mod "go to here", any problems ?

thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rouge
hi !

a question, does this mod works too with the Twallan mod "go to here", any problems ?

thanks

Yes, my mod is fully compatible with the twallan GoHere.

Thank you very much to download my mod.

PS: If you downloaded some time mi mod, re-download it today, because I have released version 2 of the mod. Version 2 fixes a bug that made the whole city could not return home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 9:27 AM
I was just playing my game and thought: wouldnt it be great if the my sims would not go home without my command? And here is your mod !! What a coincindence
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 10:21 AM
This is great thanks!

The amount of times I've been yelling at my sims "STOP TRYING TO GO HOME AND DO WHAT I TELL YOU DANG IT!" is untold haha. (Specially multi-sim boat trips...... get there, passenger sim pops out, drives off home on another boat, and here I am trying to get them back in the original boat again........... most annoying.)

This should hopefully fix that most annoying thing :-).

So big thanks from me :-D.
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 6:20 PM
It applies to horses too? I know you said all species, but then you name only cats and dogs

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 11:23 PM
omg thank you so much! this is the most annoying game feature in the sims 3! Its about time someone thought to make a mod to stop it. Thanks again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rafe Weisz
It applies to horses too? I know you said all species, but then you name only cats and dogs

Yes, the mod is applied to the horse, too. I forgot to say this in the description page. I correct this error in the description page.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 7:50 PM
great mod thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 6:35 AM
It stops it from going home automatically but when I click on the button to go home (which isnt autonomous) it doesnt work too..
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 6:16 PM
yeah,like tg1489 said,not only the autonomous,but the "go home" button were also dead too
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tg1489
It stops it from going home automatically but when I click on the button to go home (which isnt autonomous) it doesnt work too..

If you are able to specify a bit what happens, maybe I can improve my mod. You will help me.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 9:03 PM
yes when I click on the go home button my sims do not go home and there is no icon either, can you fix this please.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 7:39 PM
This is the best mod ever. I just really wish I could send my sims home myself when I want them to go home though. lol. I will keep and eye out for an update if there is one. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsPuddleduck
yes when I click on the go home button my sims do not go home and there is no icon either, can you fix this please.

OK. I will fix it. Probably, i can test the error the weekend, and i will upload the fix the Saturday or Sunday
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
OK. I will fix it. Probably, i can test the error the weekend, and i will upload the fix the Saturday or Sunday

OK, I fix the error. Please re-download
Field Researcher
#23 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 8:08 PM
"IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE VERSION 1 OR 2, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE VERSION 3!!"

My problem is, when I go to the download section, there's only version 2 there :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Minaki
"IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE VERSION 1 OR 2, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE VERSION 3!!"

My problem is, when I go to the download section, there's only version 2 there :/

When one edits a file, it takes a few minutes to appear. However, they are already published. If you still do not know what happens, because to my I get well.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 3:08 PM
ahh thanx for the fix! i forgot i downloaded this and couldnt figure out why i couldnt send my sim home lol. works great now, thanx
Page 1 of 2