Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alvarez-Rosenthal House: A Mayan Revival

by cutsocks Posted 18th Dec 2013 at 8:38 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 7:36 PM
Too much CC for me, unfortunately, but I just wanted to say that I am very impressed with your building skills! Please continue dazzling us with your creativity!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 5:12 PM
Love this! I prefer shop items than tons of custom content to gather and install, so yay for you! Thanks cutsocks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th May 2016 at 1:52 AM
This is stunning man! Love the stone detail and how you did the floors! SO cool!
How long did it take you to do the floors?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2016 at 5:19 AM
@TudorMan23 Those floors... Well, the interior one weren't too bad, but the exterior path to the front door.... It has like this swirl thing in the pattern (kinda like a fingerprint), and I know I messed up at least 3 times and had to completely start the path over cause I couldn't quite figure out how I messed up, even though I know i did!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 7:24 PM
I must say, I'm impress by your creativity. I love your work! Thanks again for sharing this with the rest of the world.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 10:00 PM
Luv this!!! Thanks for giving us such a beautiful addition to the game.