Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Professional Procrastinator Career

by EchoDreadhowl Posted 22nd Jan 2014 at 12:28 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 1:23 PM
Haha this is clever. Thanks.
Née whiterider
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 4:01 PM
And what were you supposed to be doing during the time you spent writing this career?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 5:42 PM
I like this! But, I don't know when I'll get around to downloading the NRaas Career mod...sigh...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 7:21 PM
Just the career for me, thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
And what were you supposed to be doing during the time you spent writing this career?

hahaha! A todo list of a mile long

belissimo simsxistence: blogger | tumblr
if you read the blog and like it, I hope you'll let me know
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 3:58 AM
MY GOD hahaha!! Best idea ever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 4:49 AM
Genius!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 5:33 AM
This is what I want to do in real life. I need this !
You really put your mind into the descriptions, thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 11:01 AM
I love it, now all I need is a 'mr men' tshirt that says 'miss procrastinator' and I'll be set
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 4:58 PM
Thank youu!:3
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 7:39 AM
Not sure if I'll download it right now since the setting I usually play in doesn't lend itself well to the back-story, but I love the concept. Somehow you managed to find the one unlikely setting that would make procrastination productive.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 1:58 AM
lol! this is ingenious.. This is perfect for my slob sim who just cant seem to ever get around to doing anything!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 8:44 PM
This is a fabulous idea - I want this career in real life, though!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 10:25 PM
hehe this is awesome xD
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 7:09 AM
A great nod to the Slacker career track. Thanks for this! Would gladly apply to this in real life.
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 1:09 AM
lol this seems like a fun job I'll have to download it someday. I'm just getting started so it may be a while :0 Great job btw :)
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 11:42 PM
I have the latest careers mod v83, but it is not showing up in my game. My game has the latest patch 1.67. I have everything in the right folder and all my other careers work except this one. Does not work with 1.67 patch. Please fix this. I really want to have this career in my game.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 2:07 AM
Will there still be an update to your mod for patch 1.67 because your career doesn't show up in the game?
Mad Poster
#20 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by partyanimal333
Will there still be an update to your mod for patch 1.67 because your career doesn't show up in the game?

I know some time has passed here, but the version of the Careers base mod you mentioned never worked with Patch 1.67. The current release of Careers is v86.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:41 AM Last edited by ethyrdude : 11th Sep 2014 at 1:54 AM.
I like the idea of this career but as I was advancing from level 3 to level 4, a script error message popped up and my skills disappeared from both the skills window and the career skills area beside job performance. I tried to reload the game with the career in place but the error persisted so I ended up having to turn off the game and remove the career to have my skills show up again.

Edit: It appears that the script errors are being generated by the NRAAS career mod as I just received the same error without your career being in the game so I guess that means I won't be able to use any custom careers.

Once the can is open - The worms are free!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ethyrdude
I like the idea of this career but as I was advancing from level 3 to level 4, a script error message popped up and my skills disappeared from both the skills window and the career skills area beside job performance. I tried to reload the game with the career in place but the error persisted so I ended up having to turn off the game and remove the career to have my skills show up again.

Edit: It appears that the script errors are being generated by the NRAAS career mod as I just received the same error without your career being in the game so I guess that means I won't be able to use any custom careers.

Have you posted the script errors and opened up a thread at NRaas? Most of us don't have any such trouble with the Careers mod and custom careers, so maybe we can help you figure out where the errors are coming from.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 12:38 PM
You could also call it a goner. "Goner do this, goner do that..." :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 9:50 PM
The funniest career I've ever seen for my Sims! Really fits with the overall silliness expected from the Sims. And that's including your background story. Thanks for the laugh(s)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 4:02 PM
thanks, it's nice of you
Page 1 of 2