Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Carson Mansion

by Asmodeuseswife Posted 19th Feb 2014 at 3:12 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2014 at 10:48 PM by Asmodeuseswife

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 2:14 PM
Thanks! I really enjoy the "sunken" patio area with the hot tub. A very fine build all around.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
Thanks! I really enjoy the "sunken" patio area with the hot tub. A very fine build all around.

Thank you I'm glad you like it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 12:44 PM
I love it. It's just as awesome as Ouerbacker's version, but offers a very different take on the same house. I think I shall have to have both in the same neighbourhood so that I can appreciate their glory side-by-side. I can see a lot of effort has gone into your version too, I really like it a lot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
I love it. It's just as awesome as Ouerbacker's version, but offers a very different take on the same house. I think I shall have to have both in the same neighbourhood so that I can appreciate their glory side-by-side. I can see a lot of effort has gone into your version too, I really like it a lot.

Thank you so very much. I thought that Ouerbacker's version was awesome, and that was what got me interested in the house. I hope that I did as much justice to the real mansion as Ouerbacker did.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 7:12 PM
I don't normally play large lots due to loading time, but your Carson Mansion is so nicely done, that I just couldn't pass it up; thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
I don't normally play large lots due to loading time, but your Carson Mansion is so nicely done, that I just couldn't pass it up; thank you!

Thank you.

Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 3:16 PM
Thanks--This will be an awesome mansion for my sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TCSim
Thanks--This will be an awesome mansion for my sims.

Thank you. I hope they like it

Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 7:49 PM
would like to convert this wonderful sims 2 carson mansion to sims 4 is there any way to do it?
thanks for making this regardless I am glad to see someone made the most famous victorian mansion