Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 6:56 PM
Default sims 4 stuff you DONT want to return in sims 1.
Derp.

What Sims 4 features do you guys not want to return in The Sims 1?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 6:59 PM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 7:21 PM
3d graphics.
Fluid animations.
The lowest level carpool car not making the earshatteringly horrible sqwanking noise that has been burned into my dreams for the past 14 years.
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 7:35 PM
Is this a bad joke?

C-A
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 7:49 PM
Well I heard The Sims 1 is coming out in 2000, and thought maybe you guys could list the stuff you don't want in it, rather than the stuff you actually do...

As for me, I don't want CAS to return... I think we should have to choose bodies and heads, and that's it...
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 8:01 PM
Aging's too stressful because it reminds me of my own impending mortality. So they should also get rid of that.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 10:53 PM
I think the space time conturim has gone metre has gone again, time put a penny in a metre and prey for no bad online stuff.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:31 PM
...okay, this is a topic full of stupidity. Just... yeah, have fun trying to sound funny...

C-A
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 1:33 AM Last edited by parrot999 : 14th Mar 2014 at 1:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
...okay, this is a topic full of stupidity. Just... yeah, have fun trying to sound funny...

C-A

Oh, stop being a sourpuss mutated cat thing... It's not our fault that your brain is in front of your eyes:

(Edited for necessary visualization.)
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 2:16 AM

C-A

Anyway...

CASt makes my game/terrible computer laaaaaaaag and it takes nearly five seconds to load!!! I think we should get rid of it, it's a lot easier just having to traverse the internet looking for specific recolours and I love my Downloads folder being a cluttered mess.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:12 AM

C-A

You sound fun at parties.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 5:32 AM
The new neighbourhood templates ... ew.
Scholar
#13 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Megido
You sound fun at parties.

I don't go to parties. And excuse me for expecting some decent, non none-sensical discussions on a forum where, what I have seen up to now, was pretty decent. I just don't get the point of these stupid joke topics - blame the Asperger's for that if you feel like it, I think it's just stupid.

C-A
Forum Resident
#14 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 11:56 AM
I don't go to parties. And excuse me for expecting some decent, non none-sensical discussions on a forum where, what I have seen up to now, was pretty decent. I just don't get the point of these stupid joke topics - blame the Asperger's for that if you feel like it, I think it's just stupid.

C-A
And for some reason you couldn't just close the thread and ignore it? That's what I do when a thread topic doesn't interest me.
Scholar
#15 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 12:50 PM

C-A

Scholar
#16 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 2:13 PM

C-A

I was diagnosed with Aspergers and just happen to love the lamest jokes that no other adults seem to like Your personality is more then just the condition you are diagnosed with. Also, you should have noticed by now that not everyone thinks like you do. You don't have to find this thread funny, just try to tolerate those weird alien lifeforms you see pop up everywhere (this is how i sometimes experience it anyway).

On-topic :
Well, my memory..ehh my foresight fails me. Wer..will there be garden gnomes to kick in TS1?
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 2:51 PM

C-A

Why are we doing this? That is the real question. It's a game. Ok, Hon? to that, Miss I don't go to Parties? Seriously.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 4:23 PM
That nag lady nagging my poor pancake guy. She is way scarier than Mrs. Crumplebottom.

~gazes upon Mrs. Crumplebottom~

Ok, maybe not. Mrs. Crumplebottom still gives me the shivers.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#19 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 4:53 PM
I do not want family ties to return. Family trees are way too limiting. And get rid those unnecessary personalizations and options in cas. Yay for presets.

Open neighborhood has to go, too.

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 7:36 PM

C-A

Aw come on, don't be like that. I have asperger's and I am definitely fun at parties.

But seriously if you don't like a thread you don't have to shit on everyone inside it. There's a little 'X' up in the right hand corner of your screen that would make the offending thread go away without the need to be nasty.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 8:40 PM Last edited by parrot999 : 14th Mar 2014 at 8:53 PM.

C-A

Hey! You and I actually have something in common...

Now that that's over with, I think all age groups except babies, kids, and adults need removal... I mean, where I used to live, Elders don't even exist... You are either born as Adults, or as Babies, and are potentially immortal...
Mad Poster
#22 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 9:33 PM
No more apartments and I do hope for a Magic Town! I dream of a town filled with magical, fantasy stuff, lots to do and a duel filled with hilarity. Yay!

No more freaking Simport! Ugh! Please let the game have video/record recording, modeling, really cool spa stuff.

Haha!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 9:41 PM
Keep the hair though. Alpha mapping is for betas.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#24 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
That nag lady nagging my poor pancake guy. She is way scarier than Mrs. Crumplebottom.

Quoted for truth - some of us remember (can't forget actually, it's so scarred us) what she carries under the hood.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#25 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
Well I heard The Sims 1 is coming out in 2000, and thought maybe you guys could list the stuff you don't want in it, rather than the stuff you actually do...

Oh, so now is not yet 2000? Then I'm cringing at the thought of having Bush Jr. as president for 2 terms and what bad things will happen. On topic: I don't want TS1 to inherit the blanket "agreeable-ness" of later Sims games. Like how Tom and Jerry was hilarious in the beginning and later became the new Tom and Jerry which is... just so benign it has lost its edge.

So I would like to see the jump from TS4 to TS1 go back to this stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HNvJHukWK0
Page 1 of 3