Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 9:52 PM
Beauty and the Beast
Backstory:
The teen Beauty was walking in the city of Bridgeport when a man came and knocked into her, she dropped her stuff and he bent down to help her pick her stuff up. He looked at her and almost gaged for he was a vampire. He looked into her emerald green eyes and smelt her AB blood type, AB was the rarest blood and he was hungry so he bit her and sucked the blood. He took the unconscious Beauty his house, when he got home he packed his things and moved to quiet Sunset Valley. He had to knock her out many times on the way but it was worth it when he got there. He bought a large piece of land on the outskirts of town and made a basement for Beauty to stay in.
Years later Beauty was a YA and the man was falling in love her, he was drinking her blood less and wondering if she was happy or loved him back.
CAS:
Make a male vampire, you can choose any traits but he can't have the slob,
Make a female human, she must have the natural cook, neat, handy, hopeless romantic, the other traits you can choose
Rules:
1. You can use no cheats unless it is familyfunds (last name) (amount of money), moveobjects on, and resetsim (first name and last name). (If your sim gets stuck)
2. You can't click on Beauty unless it is for reward the points
3. You can get a job, but if you do you HAVE to get it at the graveyard or at the hospital.
4. You can only raid the hospital 2 a week
5. Beauty can't leave the house!!!
You Loose If:
1. You and Beauty become enemies
2. You raid the hospital more then 2 a week
3.If Beauty leaves the house
I hope you like my challenge, and please enjoy, post some pictures!!! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 10:05 PM
I forgot one thing, you have to build a mansion and you start off with $100000
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 10:14 PM
One question!
How do you beat the challenge?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatLavon
One question!
How do you beat the challenge?

You beat the challenge when you have 10 children with Beauty or more if you want
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:42 AM
Sounds cool, gonna add it to my list of Challenges to do. (Also known as one of my bookmark files)