Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanciful Forest Potted Tree Collection

by SimFused Posted 5th Apr 2014 at 1:35 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2014 at 9:42 AM by SimFused : Tweaked Tree Files > Please Redownload

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 10:54 AM
These look really pretty, thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 12:31 PM Last edited by Summer25 : 5th Apr 2014 at 12:42 PM.
These are so beautiful, thank you
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 12:45 PM
For some reason my computer refuses to unzip the Birch Tree folder. Someone else have this problem?
Theorist
#5 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 2:37 PM
This is such a neat idea! Thank you.

Quote: Originally posted by roxmaniac
For some reason my computer refuses to unzip the Birch Tree folder. Someone else have this problem?

I just checked, I too get an error. The file is invalid. Although I noticed that there are two Birch Tree folders. One of them is empty...the other has the mesh and the two recolor files by Michelle. Those files unzipped just fine.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
This is such a neat idea! Thank you.

I just checked, I too get an error. The file is invalid. Although I noticed that there are two Birch Tree folders. One of them is empty...the other has the mesh and the two recolor files by Michelle. Those files unzipped just fine.

Hmm I only got one Birch folder with 3 files and I can't unzip them from winrar...
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 6:36 PM
The Birch files all failed CRC check when I tried to unzip them
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 12:46 AM
@ roxmaniac, Penelope T & kluless, thanks for letting us know there was a problem with the Birch Tree folder. I have no idea why that was happening, never seen it before and I zipped all the files the same way. Sorry for any inconvenience it has caused you or anyone else, I have re-zipped the folders and replaced the zip file, by the looks of it this has fixed the problem. Once again thank you and please accept my apologies.
Michelle

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 10:09 AM
Thanks Michelle, they're fine now
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 2:14 PM
Yep all files are working now Thanx!
Going to put these babies on some of my lots now
Theorist
#11 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFused
@ roxmaniac, Penelope T & kluless, thanks for letting us know there was a problem with the Birch Tree folder. I have no idea why that was happening, never seen it before and I zipped all the files the same way. Sorry for any inconvenience it has caused you or anyone else, I have re-zipped the folders and replaced the zip file, by the looks of it this has fixed the problem. Once again thank you and please accept my apologies.
Michelle

Thanks for the fix. By the way, these all look terrific in game...as does the new pot recolors.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 4:58 PM
Very nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 5:40 PM
These are awesome!
Time to treat my recent obsession with pot plants
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 7:46 PM
Thank you all for the lovely comments!

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 9:11 AM
Fantastic =P
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 8:23 PM
Whoopee! You made them seasonal!! Ok, I will have to dial back on my enthusiasm, I'm getting out of breath doing a happy dance.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 11:09 AM
Thank you for all, great work,very realistic.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:56 PM
Wonderful! So happy to have found these! Thanks.
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 3:05 AM
THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 7:40 PM
These are super cool! :D Thank you again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 3:18 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 12:18 PM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 1:08 PM
They are lovely.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th May 2018 at 6:44 PM
Beautifull! Just what I was looking for, many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:39 PM
Nice!