Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Massive Modern Mansion

by simsgal2227 Posted 16th May 2014 at 5:55 AM - Updated 18th May 2014 at 4:12 AM by simsgal2227

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th May 2014 at 11:50 AM
Thank you for uploading this! It's a very detailed house and I especially like the greenhouse.
A few suggestions: A formal living room doesn't seem to make much sense when you have to guide your guests through the non-formal one and the kitchen to get there. If I were you, I'd keep the non-formal parts of the house separate and more in the back so that guests can be received more easily and without letting them see so much of your house at first.
Also, where is the master bedroom?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2014 at 4:56 PM Last edited by simsgal2227 : 16th May 2014 at 7:17 PM.
Thanks so much! With the greenhouse, I figure that simmers that want really big mansions, they usually want gardens, and I think greenhouses are more 'modern'. I appreciate the suggestions! Not sure if I really feel like changing too much at this point because I have been dealing with this house for probably fifteen hours in total. I get what you are saying though! Did you think the formal living room would make more sense to be where the salon/art gallery should be?

Also, your suggestion would make sense for most houses (not that it doesn't necessarily for this house either), but there are non-formal areas that guests don't have access to on the second floor. Like the kids play rooms, the tv/foosball table in the teens room, and the adult sitting room.

But I did notice I did miss something, how embarrassing! It's so hard to remember everything. I didn't put any laundry baskets in any of the rooms. And the mailbox and trash bin are in weird places... Sorry for who already downloaded it xD.

And the master bedroom is in the back of the house on the second floor next to the adult sitting room. It looks small, but trust me it isn't.

EDIT: Just fixed those things. So sorry bout that, maybe not worth re downloading, but it was something that had to be fixed .
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 17th May 2014 at 12:50 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2014 at 1:51 AM
Oh yes, for sure. Sorry about that, I didn't even think of that. I only did it because there is so much going on in this particular lot.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 11:49 AM
thanks so much my simmies love it!