Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2014 at 8:43 PM
The Poor Parenthood Challenge
****IN NO WAY IS THIS LIKE THE 100 BABY CHALLENGE, READ ON AND FIND OUT.****
GOAL:
To raise all seven kids to young adult without them dying ........

Your a lone mother/father who has to raise 7 children (when you start off the challenge, they should be toddlers) by yourself, i know seems crazy right? Crying,screaming,crapping? You work all day to provide for them and your babysitter bill's are through the roof, 75 simoleons a day?! You must be insane to pay that. But they're worth it though.

RULES:
CAS:
You must make your mother or father! you cant have both!
You must make/use 7 pre-made toddlers, that means you will have a maximum amount of fam members - according to the sims.
When you make said sims, you must randomize there traits, and what ever is generated are the ones you'll use - like it or not!
BUY/BUILD:
You must buy a home UNFURNISHED! or even better, BUY AN EMPTY LOT, make it harder for you - if your up for a harder challenge.
Focus more on the children, they all must have beds! if you cant afford one,tough, you must simply nap on the sofa (if you can afford one) or just pass out!
When you get 10k simoleons, start upgrading your home, get your children better beds? Once again you must focus on the children!
RULES IN GENERAL;
You are not aloud to go out in the day/night to meet friends, remember these kids are your priority
The only time you can go out is to build you career performance (gym n shiet)
You cant hire a maid, if you did - well you'd have a clean house and the kids'd be looked after. You must clean yourself without help
No vacations for you or the child sims.
You cannot enter a relationship with any sim. not even a friendship.
You can leave the house to gather crap, y'know make a lil' bit of cash on the side?
You have a carefew too - even though your an adult - you must be in by 10pm. what you do at home then is up to you!

ENJOY ) SEND ME YOUR SCREENSHOTS!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th May 2014 at 9:13 PM
This is an... interesting challenge i dont think i will be trying it not really my style
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:51 PM
I am new to these challenges and want to try them!! This one....oh my looks HARD!!!! But I think I could do it. So, the parent is allowed to have a job? Yeah, they would NEED to!