Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#26 Old 21st May 2014 at 2:30 PM Last edited by babele44 : 21st May 2014 at 3:04 PM.
Well, I never play empty worlds either and appreciate the pre-mades people make. And unless they are a real eye-sore I never change their genetics either.

Having said that, another word on lovely Girbits. Before anyone now plans to mate their Sim daughters with him after seeing those nice pics by MrsNervousSubject, be warned, this simmer is cheating. This is Girbits in my game in all his glory. Still adorable though, like I said before:

Now Madame Vasquez from Midnight Hollow, on the other hand, she is a real treat. I plan to make her immortal just to keep her around forever. And she wholeheartedly agreed when I told her so:

Edit: I still have another screenshot of her doing the Smustle while zombified. Unfortunately I can't find it atm. It's really pretty!
Edit2: Found it:

And while thinking about other special Sims I remembered Jin Anjali from Moonlight Falls. Her nose is superb.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st May 2014 at 3:13 PM
I love those zombie dance parties! <3

And yes, Jin. Green skin, huge nose & insane to boot! She once stalked my sim incessantly while trying to cast various spells on her. No idea why. Her daughter is also magnificent.

I recall a game where two townies bred (I don't remember who or which town, honestly; I tend to jump around a bit... maybe Starlight Shores) & the kids were *hideous*! I wish I had pics of them. They looked like rats with bad hair & huge foreheads. It was awesome.
Instructor
#28 Old 22nd May 2014 at 1:26 AM
Cheating? How dare you! Magic Makeup™ is the latest in a line of cosmetics that everyone in Bridgeport is RAVING about.
*cough it's plastic surgery cough*

No but original Girbits is so cute. I don't see how my defaults are cheating xD! (Referring to the second picture, btw).

Also... all this thread is doing is making want to grab up all these Sims and populate an entire town with them. Sort of like an Uglacy on a grand scale... so keep 'em coming because those houses aren't going to live in themselves!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd May 2014 at 4:51 AM
This is why I always use the NRaas Mod's "Total Annihilation" before beginning any game. Or I might keep one or two Sims, "fix" them by sending them back to CAS with the Master Controller, and then annihilate the entire town.

I used to give plastic surgery to Every Single Sim In Town using the Master Controller. Even Arlo Bunch came out looking like a Greek god when I was done with him. But I decided that this was too time-consuming. Of course, the problem then is that all the new Sims are "randomly" generated:

Quote: Originally posted by MrsNervousSubject
They're all essentially "Face 1", with baby-poo coloured hair and poor fashion sense.

So I change some of their hair colors around, lower their jaws slightly and make their eyes just a bit smaller, give them clothes that actually match, and then they look OK. That is, if my Sims come into regular contact with them.

Oh, and I do double-check if they're Kleptomaniacs if they come over. I don't feel like being robbed with impunity. But that has nothing to do with beauty or ugliness.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 22nd May 2014 at 11:58 AM

Eli fucking Vokoban

I was unfortunate enough to have this bloke reproduce thanks to story progression. The results weren't nice.
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd May 2014 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jwaas
This is why I always use the NRaas Mod's "Total Annihilation" before beginning any game. Or I might keep one or two Sims, "fix" them by sending them back to CAS with the Master Controller, and then annihilate the entire town...

Oh, and I do double-check if they're Kleptomaniacs if they come over. I don't feel like being robbed with impunity. But that has nothing to do with beauty or ugliness.

I hate repopulating towns, probably because I'm lazy & I hop around so much... so ugly sims don't bother me too much... unless my sim wants to mate with them, then I need to do something.

WTF is up with those random sims all being kleptos anyway? I keep getting klepto maids in my house.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#33 Old 22nd May 2014 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aodra
(...)
WTF is up with those random sims all being kleptos anyway? I keep getting klepto maids in my house.
Kleptomaniac, Flirty and Brave were sort of the default traits for maids in earlier EA towns. Maybe kleptomania is hard-coded to ensure that they take some random object if you cannot pay them, flirtiness for added entertainment value and braveness in order that they do not faint or run away when encountering a ghost or emperor of evil plus they can help in fighting a fire.
It's the same with babysitters: most of them are slobs, kleptomaniac and family-oriented. I usually change that to snob, neat and childish, which makes them good substitute maids who in addition really play with your children.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 23rd May 2014 at 6:40 PM
Great idea, babele. I got scolded by my game earlier because my baby girls were starving to death. But they were both out. There was a baby sitter.

Perhaps not as seriously painful to look at as some of the other Sims posted in here (and my God, I forgot how ugly a lot of Starlight Shores are), I still find Branch Timbley pretty ugly.

Ayden Van Gould wouldn't normally get a mention from me as he's rather average looking...if it weren't for his terrible fucking taste in lipstick.

I mean seriously EA. What the actual fuck?
Theorist
#35 Old 23rd May 2014 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
Well, I never play empty worlds either and appreciate the pre-mades people make. And unless they are a real eye-sore I never change their genetics either.

Having said that, another word on lovely Girbits. Before anyone now plans to mate their Sim daughters with him after seeing those nice pics by MrsNervousSubject, be warned, this simmer is cheating. This is Girbits in my game in all his glory. Still adorable though, like I said before:

Now Madame Vasquez from Midnight Hollow, on the other hand, she is a real treat. I plan to make her immortal just to keep her around forever. And she wholeheartedly agreed when I told her so:

Edit: I still have another screenshot of her doing the Smustle while zombified. Unfortunately I can't find it atm. It's really pretty!
Edit2: Found it:

And while thinking about other special Sims I remembered Jin Anjali from Moonlight Falls. Her nose is superb.

Awwww!! I miss the Smustle ;( I think it came with Supernatural EP which I don't have and won't buy just for the Smustle. Oh well. Let's hope it's in BG in TS4.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 23rd May 2014 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
Awwww!! I miss the Smustle ;( I think it came with Supernatural EP which I don't have and won't buy just for the Smustle. Oh well. Let's hope it's in BG in TS4.

I think it's actually in Uni.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#37 Old 23rd May 2014 at 9:16 PM
Yall killing me! I need to leave this thread before I die from not being able to breathe, laughing my ass off for sure! *taking deep breaths*

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 23rd May 2014 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I still find Branch Timbley pretty ugly.

Once I tried totally making this sim over. He doesn't get any prettier, period.
Alchemist
#39 Old 24th May 2014 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
I think it's actually in Uni.

It's Supernatural. That feature really was to complement the zombies...

Just call me Nikel
Forum Resident
#40 Old 24th May 2014 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freedomgurl35
Once I tried totally making this sim over. He doesn't get any prettier, period.

Like my mom always said: "you can't fix ugly."

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Field Researcher
#41 Old 25th May 2014 at 4:45 AM
This thread inspired me to take a few hours to make a de-uglified version of Twinbrook. There sure are (or, in my case, were) some scary looking Sims in that town. Now I'm no longer afraid of who marries whom and spawns children. If I get a chance, I'll post one or two of my (now unrecognizable) "fixed" versions of Sims that I'm now playing. I would say that, when it comes to The Sims, you can fix ugly, but stupid names live forever.

*pffft* Dennis Racket BAAAH HA HA HA YOU KILL ME EA/shot
Scholar
Original Poster
#43 Old 29th May 2014 at 12:29 PM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 19th Jun 2014 at 5:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Well, Mrs. Bunch is a scientist, she's propably done some kind of genetic experiment on him. Maybe Arlo is the reason scientist women should not be going to work while pregnant!

Even Susie Wainwright the workaholic, remains at home during her own pregnancies! And look how Blair turned out: http://24.media.tumblr.com/ecba24f9...yggeo2_1280.jpg

she's pretty cute once you leave her out of the pigtails and get her some makeup!

She's really cute actually. I was expecting some horrible monster.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Field Researcher
#44 Old 30th May 2014 at 3:16 AM
Oh jegus. I never really pay attention to the townies unless they are BLINDINGLY HIDEOUS and can't be ignored. I'll have to start looking at them now.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 30th May 2014 at 4:42 AM
Aged-up Malcolm Landgraab, anyone? He just has an unfortunate face. His dad's pretty horrible, too, and he spawns ugly kids.

Ugliest Townie I've ever seen was the product of a weird, SP marriage. His name was Darwin, and for whatever reason, he never had a decent texture pop in, ever. Everyone around him would be rendered just fine, and his angular, blocky self would be wandering around, getting hung up on the terrain.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:34 PM
This is totally unrelated to the thread, but whoelse thinks the two guys in the Sonic commercial are seriously fug?

Alchemist
#47 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Ayden Van Gould wouldn't normally get a mention from me as he's rather average looking...if it weren't for his terrible fucking taste in lipstick.

I mean seriously EA. What the actual fuck?

It must be a tribute to Joel Grey. Probably a Broadway thing.
Inventor
#48 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:17 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 4th Jun 2014 at 12:04 PM.
I have no idea how he happened, he is an offspring of two human sims and never even died in the first place.

I got curious and married him to one of my vamps, and now they have a fairy/ghost/vampire toddler.

edit: lol posted in the wrong thread, nobody seems to mind.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
edit: lol posted in the wrong thread, nobody seems to mind.

Well, it is pretty hilarious. The only way that combination could get any more insane is if you threw in plantsim and mermaid. Come to think of it, vampire mermaids would be rad.
Scholar
Original Poster
#50 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 10:31 PM
I don't care, . I once had a Plantmaid, I was playing around with MC and Hybrid. But I changed her back in a minute though because I wanted her to stay human. When she was a Plantmaid her outfit and hair was light blue and dark green, pretty cool.

Page 2 of 6