Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Early Summer Sun' - 6 New Outfits!

by Cleos Posted 20th May 2014 at 3:05 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th May 2014 at 6:20 PM
Nice work, this mesh definitely needed a good shoe swap!
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd May 2014 at 11:00 AM
Lovely work, thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd May 2014 at 2:35 PM
its a nice summer outfit :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th May 2014 at 11:38 PM
I have bookmarked this to download later, but I suggest that you use the bumpmap from the plain outfits for the patterned clothes because right now the fabric looks very funny, as if the patterns are punched into the fabric! I could do this for myself but I think others will like it better that way too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2014 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Isa-WP
I have bookmarked this to download later, but I suggest that you use the bumpmap from the plain outfits for the patterned clothes because right now the fabric looks very funny, as if the patterns are punched into the fabric! I could do this for myself but I think others will like it better that way too.

Thank you for your suggestion! It could work like that as well, sure. Though, I personally prefer to have the matching bumpmap so that the details and fabric look like they are really a seperate part of the top, instead of a flat detail. I guess it's just a matter of taste, but feel absolutaly free to do whatever you want with it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th May 2014 at 12:00 AM
These are stylish and funky at the same time. Thanks much.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 5:46 AM
This outfit looks great on Ella! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 7:17 PM
Love it! Cute and casual!