Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 6:30 PM
I really want a neighborhood based on Agrestic from Weeds.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:30 PM
I so agree with the Cosby Show and Gilmore Girls. It would be AWESOME to have a city that is so beautiful, such a tightly knit community and so full of lively, colorful and, yes quirky and weird, characters. Perhaps with the new, more emotional Sims you'd actually be able to adequately represent characters like Paris, Taylor, Babette, Lane, Sookie, Miss Patty and, of course, the Gilmores themselves! Actually, what we have seen so far does remind me a bit of the Gilmore Girls, just in a different colour (if that makes sense) and the colour should be easily changeable once the player get his hands on the game. And on that same note: Bunheads for much the same reasons.
And the Cosby Show, as it was said, the family interaction would be wonderful! (I saw reruns as a child and also recently and was astonished how realistic the children are portrayed)

And maybe... Raising Hope and My Name is Earl, those two shows are also full of very eccentric, entertaining characters and high emotions, plus they show us a bit of gritty working class reality and the idea that something doesn't have to be perfect or stylish to be worthwhile and heartwarming.

If movies are allowed I would add Mean Girls (again colorful, entertaining characters and realistic, if slightly cartoony emotions)

So pretty much any show that is still believable but adds a bit cartoony, quirky and larger than life elements into it. Buffy maybe as well?

What I don't want is the game truning into Family Guy or the Cleveland Show (so please Ea, watch it with the families of Luchadores and Barack Obama/Kim Jung Un lookalikes!)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenixfire88
I so agree with the Cosby Show and Gilmore Girls. It would be AWESOME to have a city that is so beautiful, such a tightly knit community and so full of lively, colorful and, yes quirky and weird, characters. Perhaps with the new, more emotional Sims you'd actually be able to adequately represent characters like Paris, Taylor, Babette, Lane, Sookie, Miss Patty and, of course, the Gilmores themselves! Actually, what we have seen so far does remind me a bit of the Gilmore Girls, just in a different colour (if that makes sense) and the colour should be easily changeable once the player get his hands on the game. And on that same note: Bunheads for much the same reasons.

I want to make Stars Hollow now.

And that sexy Logan Huntzberger.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim

And that sexy Logan Huntzberger.

.....we have different tastes. He and all those other douchebags Rory surrounded herself with once she left for College were my least, absolutely least favorite aspects of the show, behind Sherry and Gi-Gi (or how ever that little monster was called). No wait, the most unlikable character of the show was April, Logan the rest of Rory's College entourage must content themselves with a collective runner-up spot.

But I agree I want Stars Hollow as well, but it absolutely HAS to come with Paris Gellar and the "Glorious Emily". Emily's look would even lend itself very well to the game's art style and she and Richard could hang out with Bella and Mortimer
Alchemist
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenixfire88
.....we have different tastes. He and all those other douchebags Rory surrounded herself with once she left for College were my least, absolutely least favorite aspects of the show, behind Sherry and Gi-Gi (or how ever that little monster was called). No wait, the most unlikable character of the show was April, Logan the rest of Rory's College entourage must content themselves with a collective runner-up spot.

My most hated would have to be Anna Nardini, Christopher and that cranky harp player from Season 1. Except Logan, I pretty much hate the members of the Life and Death Brigade. Oh, and Mitchum too!
Quote:
But I agree I want Stars Hollow as well, but it absolutely HAS to come with Paris Gellar and the "Glorious Emily". Emily's look would even lend itself very well to the game's art style and she and Richard could hang out with Bella and Mortimer

Oh, Emily is my favorite! Especially when Richard's mother would come to visit. I loved their snippy comments to each other. "Would you like a nut, Richard? They seem to be very important to your wife."

And Luke and Lorelai's "mattress" argument on Rory's first day at Yale.

I can see Richard and Mortimer smoking cigars together and talking business. Paris would probably drive half the town nuts.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 8:26 PM
My most hated would have to be Anna Nardini, Christopher and that cranky harp player from Season 1. Except Logan, I pretty much hate the members of the Life and Death Brigade. Oh, and Mitchum too!

Totally agreed with Anna (after all she spawned April) and Mitchum. The harp player thankfully disappeared pretty quickly
Oh, Emily is my favorite! Especially when Richard's mother would come to visit. I loved their snippy comments to each other. "Would you like a nut, Richard? They seem to be very important to your wife."
I can see Richard and Mortimer smoking cigars together and talking business. Paris would probably drive half the town nuts.

Emily is simply glorious, there is no other way to call it. If she showed up in Willow Creek she'd totally steal Bella Goth's show with her "perfect hair and pearls"

Paris and Kirk would both be awesome to have around. Think you're tough Gladys? You haven't met Paris Gellar yet! And Kirk almost is already a Sims 4 Sim and you could have him and Lulu marry and have cute, neurotic babies...all named Kirk junior
Page 2 of 2