Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 6:37 PM
I'd love to hear songs from Sia, One Republic, and Of Monsters and Men.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 3:47 PM
The Neighbourhood, HAIM, Arctic Monkeys, and Paramore.
Alchemist
#53 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 9:56 PM
The American Beauty soundtrack.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 10:24 PM
Field Researcher
#55 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 11:38 PM
Why do I think there's a good chance that "Selfie" by The Chainsmokers will make it into the game?
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 11:48 PM
If we talk about bands, then i would say for me: Powerwolf, Sabaton, Gloryhammer, Freedom Call and Wisdom. Some Blind Guardian songs could be cool aswell.
Sims 2 even had a Metal station.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPt...t=RDIGPtipwdIWc
Even when i am more the fan of european power metal, the metal station from Sims 2 would be funny to have back in Sims 4. :D
Scholar
#57 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 3:04 AM
The music from Sims 1 was good. Otherwise, I really don't care about the music; it's just background noise.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 4:46 AM
I would like to see Kelis' 'Brave' and Alex Metric's 'It Starts Again' back in Sims 4. Not sure when they came out in Sims 3 but they're on the electronica station.

I always listen to the radio in the game and only switch to my own music if there's something new I've gotten addicted to. It just helps set the mood.
Scholar
#59 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 10:47 PM
I would love to hear Lady Gaga (her old stuff not the new stuff), Linkin park, Modest Mouse, Cage the Elephant, and/or Arcade Fire in the game.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Rather than specific songs, I would simply like a music system that worked.

Yeah, thats always been something I was astounded with about TS3... the radio system in TS2 beats the living hell out of the one in 3.

Anyhow, I'd be interested to hear some Franz Ferdinand. That'd be funny.
Instructor
#61 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 8:32 PM
Was going to say Florence + the Machine, but I can't imagine the band there. Also, I wouldn't like them to fall so low.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#62 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 9:41 PM
By the time TS4 hits EP 428 none of you will like those songs anymore. I've never really liked the idea of selling off music space to current bands. That's what the Custom Music channel is for. The rest should be generic and done by the game developer, like TS1 music was or the French and Latin channels in TS3. I still have the Beach channel from Sims 1 in my TS3 game and I love it still because it does not connect to any known band, performer or song.
Scholar
#63 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 10:24 PM
The instrumentals and occasional vocals from TS1 were just golden, because anyone could make up their own lyrics (bo ba bio biado, biado, bo ba daio biado biado bo OR buy a boat, buy buy buy buy a boat, buy a boat, boat)

I wish stuff like that will return

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 10:37 PM
Most of the time my game is silent. I prefer using my own music, or play the games in total silence, without the game sounds (because I tend to find them annoying after a short while). If I'm feeling rebellious, I play with the backgroud sounds on a very low volume. I just hope they're putting the specified volume tuning into the game again.

Besides, I don't think they would be able to please my preference of music no matter how hard they'd try. I hate most of the shit that comes out of the music business nowadays. I'm very picky, and I can like a couple of songs by one artist but hate the rest of their songs.
Scholar
#65 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 11:00 PM
With how everything's been going we'll probably have to settle for Wrecking Ball and Demi Lovato - Let It Go

Seriously though, I'll accept whatever they throw at me. I'll even let #Selfie slide. Just, please.. keep Justin Bieber out of it.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
With how everything's been going we'll probably have to settle for Wrecking Ball and Demi Lovato - Let It Go

Seriously though, I'll accept whatever they throw at me. I'll even let #Selfie slide. Just, please.. keep Justin Bieber out of it.

Demi Lovato sounds more likely, she's not as "current" and expensive as Miley Cyrus is to get ahold of. Besides, they gotta save money for the inevitable Katy Perry.
Scholar
#67 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iShiila
Demi Lovato sounds more likely, she's not as "current" and expensive as Miley Cyrus is to get ahold of. Besides, they gotta save money for the inevitable Katy Perry.

I can accept a Dark Horse cover, but only if they put enough omnious hidden message in it to give a conspiracy theorist an aneurysm.
Retired
retired moderator
#68 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 2:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P0_v__IOrE

Also, the entire back catalogue of Salt N Pepa.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 4:24 AM
Barbie Girl.......

Can't believe people still read these.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 4:31 AM
Separate playlists for custom music would be nice.

Soundtrack-wise, I'd love to see some remixes/covers/whatever-you-want-to-call-them of old Sims songs from Sims 1 and 2.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 6:33 PM
I guess I'd like them to bring some tunes from past Sims games (especially The Sims 2):

TS2 Nightlife - Lemon Jelly Neighborhood Theme: Lemon Jelly Neighborhood Theme
TS2 Nightlife - Junkie XL Neighborhood Theme: Junkie XL Neighborhood Theme
TS2 Seasons CAS Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpbqBRzbCQ

I'll pass by to add some more
Page 3 of 3